Giuliani exclusive: What Trump told me right after FBI raid

Mara Lago has no security.
Never been there, but knows all about it.
Or he read a newspaper

When Yujing Zhang attempted to enter the club in Palm Beach, Florida, she was stopped by Secret Service agents at a security checkpoint...

She showed two Chinese passports with her name and photograph to the agents, who then took her to Mar-a-Lago security to see if she was a member of the club.

Mar-a-Lago allowed Zhang to enter...

Or he read a newspaper

When Yujing Zhang attempted to enter the club in Palm Beach, Florida, she was stopped by Secret Service agents at a security checkpoint...

She showed two Chinese passports with her name and photograph to the agents, who then took her to Mar-a-Lago security to see if she was a member of the club.

Ooooooo! Mar - A - Lago did it! Do you realize how ridiculous you appear? You were an eye witness!

Where are people getting the documents were in an unsecured place? Not sure if people forgot but TRUMP did set up an office of the former president, which is a real thing and it's federally funded along with staff and a SCIF for viewing classified documents.
They are desperate

Ooooooo! Mar - A - Lago did it! Do you realize how ridiculous you appear? You were an eye witness!
If they let a Chinese spy into Mar-a-lago, imagine the access the staff had to Trumps boxes of classified documents.
This is the problem when the presidents residence, is also home to hundreds of guests and other residents.

If they let a Chinese spy into Mar-a-lago, imagine the access the staff had to Trumps boxes of classified documents.
This is the problem when the presidents residence, is also home to hundreds of guests and other residents.
You don't know what anyone did. All you know is what you are told in your daily media enema.

View attachment 682690

View attachment 682691

Trump made it a felony to do what he did. It was only a misdeamenor when Hillary did it.

Now Rand Paul wants to repeal the Espionage Act? Why? Trump mishandled top secret shit, was asked to turn them over, and refused, after he passed a law making it a felony.

You must secretly believe Presidents should be above the law. We know. You want an autocratic leader so badly. A daddy figure.
Lol, after Biden you loons think presidents are above the law.

Or he read a newspaper

Lol, I remember when Obama's security let a guy walk in the front door of the Whitehouse.

I give it a week until we hear Trump say: "My personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, told me I could take and keep Top Secret documents, in a barely secured place within my home."

5q0qd2.jpg

I remember a poster who was so happy that McConnell kept Merick Garland off the Supreme Court.

Yeah. And Garland being AG is working out so much better for Trump, isn't it?

Thank the Lord that Nazi Garland was kept off of SCOTUS!

It's safe to assume that he'll throw anyone under the bus to save his skin. Anyone. People like that have no honor.
The illegitimate administration has thrown the American citizen under the bus. And do not talk about honor you miserable lying hack, you have none.

Forum List

Back