Giuliani exclusive: What Trump told me right after FBI raid

I voted for bubba. I never thought the Rs should have gone on a witchhunt about his adulterous affair.

Well look at you. After being upset with the Republicans about it, you came crawling back to the party. Why? Was it god, gays, guns or racism?

If you forgave them for their witch hunt, you'll get over ours.

Wait! Ours isn't a witch hunt. Trump is the most corrupt president you can possibly have in a democracy. In the future elections will be rigged through this Supreme Court. Trump just lost by too much for them to help him. The next election will be closer.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
They've all lied dude. You're too emotional. Orange man pushed operation snake juice and you were all over that. Lol.

Sorry but lying is not okay now. The "they all do it" defense isn't going to fly here. Not when trying to steal an election.

Giuliani presented a video to state senators purporting to show election workers in Atlanta bringing “suitcases” of fake ballots. Georgia’s secretary of state quickly debunked the video, but Giuliani continued peddling election lies

Sorry but lying is not okay now. The "they all do it" defense isn't going to fly here. Not when trying to steal an election.

Giuliani presented a video to state senators purporting to show election workers in Atlanta bringing “suitcases” of fake ballots. Georgia’s secretary of state quickly debunked the video, but Giuliani continued peddling election lies

Of course its not but you vote for liars also so don't be getting all sanctimonious cause it aint gonna fly.

Clinton actually lied and fabricated a fake dossier which was a proven hoax. There was no Russian collusion. That was all seething rage and hate by liberals and it continued with emotional collapses and desperate attempts at impeachment over lies and deception.
See why your comment is only half true

I voted for bubba. I never thought the Rs should have gone on a witchhunt about his adulterous affair.

Is this a witch hunt too?

Trump Organization's CFO Pleads Guilty In New York Tax Fraud Case​

Allen Weisselberg admitted to 15 counts he was charged with, but did not agree to disclose any information on Trump himself.

Where are people getting the documents were in an unsecured place? Not sure if people forgot but TRUMP did set up an office of the former president, which is a real thing and it's federally funded along with staff and a SCIF for viewing classified documents.
It's so unsecure...guarded by armed Secret Service agents. Oh wait, are Dems lying again? :eusa_think:

Well now, they can say whatever they want on that form can’t they? You only believe it because of your inherent bias.

I seem to recall not too long ago you Trump supporters were claiming that sworn affidavits were EVIDENCE/PROOF of election fraud. Of course those affidavits were all bullshit. No one saw any wrong doing. For example, one guy said he thought it was odd that most of the military votes were for Biden. That's not evidence of anything other than the military doesn't vote Republican like Republicans think.

You remind me of Dave Chappelle on what it would take for him to convict R Kelly or OJ. Your grandmother would have to be in the room witnessing Trump committing crimes before you'll believe it.

Did you see Trump's CFO pleaded guilty to tax fraud? On such a grand scale there is no chance Trump didn't know about it. It's how Trump paid his top execs. To avoid paying taxes. Trump should be in prison for this alone.

Here is all we need to know

The provision for which Trump is under investigation has a maximum 10-year prison sentence.

After intensely criticizing Clinton for her handling of classified information, Trump signed a law upgrading the mishandling of secret records from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Sorry dude. No man is above the law, even the one who wrote the law.
Hell, he's put all his butt boys in jail. When's it going to be his turn? :auiqs.jpg:

your link has nothing to wirh what he posted
Clinton actually lied and fabricated a fake dossier which was a proven hoax. There was no Russian collusion. That was all seething rage and hate by liberals and it continued with emotional collapses and desperate attempts at impeachment over lies and deception. This is what Brown Trout posted.

I seem to recall not too long ago you Trump supporters were claiming that sworn affidavits were EVIDENCE/PROOF of election fraud. Of course those affidavits were all bullshit. No one saw any wrong doing. For example, one guy said he thought it was odd that most of the military votes were for Biden. That's not evidence of anything other than the military doesn't vote Republican like Republicans think.

You remind me of Dave Chappelle on what it would take for him to convict R Kelly or OJ. Your grandmother would have to be in the room witnessing Trump committing crimes before you'll believe it.

Did you see Trump's CFO pleaded guilty to tax fraud? On such a grand scale there is no chance Trump didn't know about it. It's how Trump paid his top execs. To avoid paying taxes. Trump should be in prison for this alone.
We don’t convict people for what others do…Hell, he hasn’t even been charged with anything and you already have him in prison….Quite anti American of you.

Clinton actually lied and fabricated a fake dossier which was a proven hoax. There was no Russian collusion. That was all seething rage and hate by liberals and it continued with emotional collapses and desperate attempts at impeachment over lies and deception. This is what Brown Trout posted.
i know, and you posted a link that doesn’t address that at all

Obviously not, the Demafasict protected their own, look what they did with Clinton....there is no oversight, no transparency...the demafasict weaponize their office against political rivals and protect their own criminal conduct.

This is no surprise.

I don't however understand what your post has to do with mine, or the topic I was responding to

Nope.. Democrats obey the law and take the constitution seriously.

Hillary had nothing to do with the dossier. Paul Singer was behind that. He's a republican billionaire hedge fund guy.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

New Topics

Forum List

Back