What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Raid

lennypartiv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The support from his followers will not waiver.

---FBI Made a Big Mistake: Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Unprecedented Raid on President Trump’s Home — Bedminster, Long Island, Phoenix, Mar-a-Lago, St. Louis---

OP
L

lennypartiv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
---Mar-a-Lago Raid Pulled Potential Presidential Primary Support From DeSantis Back to Trump — By TEN Points---

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We had a huge rally in support for Trump today... I didn't know there was that many people in my town.... I'd estimate over 10,000 people were crowded into a mall parking lot.... and cars were driving by with MAGA flags... it went on for hours in fact its probably still happening...

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1660517723844.png

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score

---FBI Made a Big Mistake: Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Unprecedented Raid on President Trump’s Home — Bedminster, Long Island, Phoenix, Mar-a-Lago, St. Louis---

They are as much about protesting our corrupted DOJ and Intelligence Agencies as they are about supporting Donald Trump.

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Staff member
Reaction score

Literally tens of protestors!

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This just in from Dem central command after 'get Trump' backfired again...What the (Censored)? Seriously? (Censored)(Censored)(Censored)(Censored)(Censored)(Censored)

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile Dems are losing their shit. I saw this custom license plate this afternoon...GOAOC :auiqs.jpg:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Literally tens of protestors!
But the millions of us other silent people THAT duly notice this state sanctioned political mistreatment or prosecution of a living ex-president...WE see this and WE don't forget it. The Mar-A- Logo raid is just a not so subtle evidence reverse voter suppression. After two fucking useless impeachments, a Jan 6th hearing and now THIS? The Fuckocrats and their lapdog dog media outlets have lost ALL credibility at this point.

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
But the millions of us other silent people THAT duly notice this state sanctioned political mistreatment or prosecution of a living ex-president...WE see this and WE don't forget it. The Mar-A- Logo raid is just a not so subtle evidence reverse voter suppression. After two fucking useless impeachments, a Jan 6th hearing and now THIS? The Fuckocrats and their lapdog dog media outlets have lost ALL credibility at this point.
Yes we, the majority understand that you have issues.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Democrats are inevitably going to arrest Trump. The writing is on the wall, and the "reason" wont matter much. All sarcasm aside, the Democrats have become this damned self serving and evil. What happens after that, who knows.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We had a huge rally in support for Trump today... I didn't know there was that many people in my town.... I'd estimate over 10,000 people were crowded into a mall parking lot.... and cars were driving by with MAGA flags... it went on for hours in fact its probably still happening...

No link, it did not happen.

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Democrats are inevitably going to arrest Trump. The writing is on the wall, and the "reason" wont matter much. All sarcasm aside, the Democrats have become this damned self serving and evil. What happens after that, who knows.
Next they will replace all the IHOPs with glutin free sushi joints.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List