Giuliani exclusive: What Trump told me right after FBI raid

Trump had a SCIF, but didn't store his classified documents there.

As I said before. It would be like a bank having a vault, but instead storing the money on somebodies desk.

Do you know what can qualify as a SCIF? In presidential travel hotel rooms often become SCIFs, Bush had one in a trailer at his ranch in Texas, even non-presidents like Hillary had on at her home. Also you do know TRUMP has 24/7 secret service protection at MaraLago?

they sell the bullshit and keep pretending the bullshit is true.

not worth the time to reply to said bullshit.

Taking classified documents to Florida is as stupid as it gets. Foreign governments would love to get their hands on them.. and remember Trump's history .. he's a blabbermouth and a braggart.

Trump is not the president. He is not dealing with Congress, he is being persecuted by them.
When he broke the law calling Ukraine, Mitch said he couldn't impeach him for the insurrection. Impeachment or convicting him of it is only appropriate for a sitting President. Trump was on his way out.

So Mitch was saying he would have, but.....

He was guilty of insurrection, now this. He needs to be charged with a felony so he can't run. Oh, and the call he made to Georgia. Find me more votes.

Fuck anyone who defends Trump. You've drank the coolaid.

tr
Actually that's REALLY damning for Trump.

If he had a SCIF, why weren't the documents in there, instead of in boxes in his unsecured basement?

Trump having a SCIF and not using it is the worst thing he could have done. It would be like a bank having a vault, but storing the money on somebodies desk.

Trump no longer had SCIF. He's not the president.

Taking classified documents to Florida is as stupid as it gets. Foreign governments would love to get their hands on them.. and remember Trump's history .. he's a blabbermouth and a braggart.

trump-Sergey-Lavrov-Sergei-Kislyak.jpg

Do you know what can qualify as a SCIF? In presidential travel hotel rooms often become SCIFs, Bush had one in a trailer at his ranch in Texas, even non-presidents like Hillary had on at her home. Also you do know TRUMP has 24/7 secret service protection at MaraLago?

example of said bullshit.

they at least had the cameras on while the FBI was doing what they do.

so you are 100% full of shit. as usual.

Security at Mara Lago was an issue even before Trump bought it in the 1980s.

When he broke the law calling Ukraine, Mitch said he couldn't impeach him for the insurrection. Impeachment or convicting him of it is only appropriate for a sitting President. Trump was on his way out.

So Mitch was saying he would have, but.....

He was guilty of insurrection, now this. He needs to be charged with a felony so he can't run. Oh, and the call he made to Georgia. Find me more votes.

Fuck anyone who defends Trump. You've drank the coolaid.

Except, there was no substance in any of the liberal witch hunts. None. Lies, propaganda, deception. That was it.

Trump is inciting the mob again. Why did Trump take the documents to begin with??

We don't know what the documents are for starters...There's lot's of speculation, and misinformation out there...the FBI, nor the Archivist classifies anything.

Lol, except if you're a biden,obama, or clinton. You're way above the law. Deal with it. Our own depts and agencies are antithetical and a danger to the country. Lawlessness by govts and iniquity will increase as they suppress their citizens We're seeing it happen quickly.

Trump made the laws he broke a felony.

“In my administration, I’m going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information,” he vows.

“No one will be above the law,” he provides.

Some six years after the footage was taken, Trump is now going through a Department of Justice investigation into whether or not he mishandled classified paperwork that he saved at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida.

While executing a search warrant on the property last Monday, the FBI removed 11 sets of classified documents — some of which had been marked top secret and anxious nuclear weapons. According to the warrant, the Justice Department is looking into whether or not Trump broke three federal legal guidelines, together with the Espionage Act.

In February, the National Archives and Records Administration removed 15 boxes of documents from the property.

For his half, Trump has denied wrongdoing and claimed with out substantiation that he had declassified all the paperwork he saved in his Florida residence. If Trump is convicted of violating the Espionage Act, he faces a 10-year jail sentence.

Forum List

Back