Giuliani exclusive: What Trump told me right after FBI raid

After intensely criticizing Clinton for her handling of classified information, Trump signed a law upgrading the mishandling of secret records from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Sorry dude. No man is above the law, even the one who wrote the law.

Think of the phrase, hoist by his own petard.

and here comes gator to come in and take a broad stance with a specific statement so he can get his jollies giggling at shit cause he has no life.

morning, gator.

Morning Ice!

You are a little grumpy this morning, normally you wait a while to make things personal.

Here is all we need to know

The provision for which Trump is under investigation has a maximum 10-year prison sentence.

After intensely criticizing Clinton for her handling of classified information, Trump signed a law upgrading the mishandling of secret records from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Sorry dude. No man is above the law, even the one who wrote the law.

Lol, except if you're a biden,obama, or clinton. You're way above the law. Deal with it. Our own depts and agencies are antithetical and a danger to the country. Lawlessness by govts and iniquity will increase as they suppress their citizens We're seeing it happen quickly.

Morning Ice!

You are a little grumpy this morning, normally you wait a while to make things personal.
just cause i dump on you for assuming i have NEVER EVER EVER gotten onto the "other side" for bullshit doesn't make me grumpy. more like a usual conversation with you.

i can't and won't address everything in every post from every possible angle, so ive come to know you're simply gonna doosh it up at every opportunity so you can giggle and pretend we're all a bunch of hypocrites.

it ain't personal at all. it's just you. my noticing it is nothing more than nothing the weather, which isn't personal either.

yet, here you are trying to make tits out of silicon.

Lol, except if you're a biden,obama, or clinton. You're way above the law. Deal with it. Our own depts and agencies are antithetical and a danger to the country. Lawlessness by govts and iniquity will increase as they suppress their citizens We're seeing it happen quickly.

Oh please. You're a conspiracy theorist.

It's you guys who want to be like Russia or Germany in 1941. Why else are your political get togethers celebrating autocratic racist leaders like this guy?

We aren't celebrating autocrats and this autocrat followed the exact same blueprint Trump tried following. Sorry, the President of the USA doesn't have that much power. Sorry.

just cause i dump on you for assuming i have NEVER EVER EVER gotten onto the "other side" for bullshit doesn't make me grumpy. more like a usual conversation with you.

i can't and won't address everything in every post from every possible angle, so ive come to know you're simply gonna doosh it up at every opportunity so you can giggle and pretend we're all a bunch of hypocrites.

it ain't personal at all. it's just you. my noticing it is nothing more than nothing the weather, which isn't personal either.

Tits made out of silicon can be a lot of fun

1660571677749.png

Lol, except if you're a biden,obama, or clinton. You're way above the law.

Maybe here's a hint. They're all lawyers. They know the law, and they may skirt the edge of the law, but they know where the line is, and don't cross into clear illegality.

Trump on the other hand. Doesn't know where the law is, or doesn't care. Just ask Michael Cohen, and of course remember Trumps first lawyer Roy Cohn.

You are sensitive because you know your boy did wrong and you're on the defensive. Like when Clinton got busted. But this is a lot more serious than lying under oath about a bj.

What happened? Last week we were talking about inflation and recession. You guys were controlling the conversation. Then the FBI raids Mara Lago. Trump is so fucking corrupt.

You are sensitive because you know your boy did wrong and you're on the defensive. Like when Clinton got busted. But this is a lot more serious than lying under oath about a bj.

What happened? Last week we were talking about inflation and recession. You guys were controlling the conversation. Then the FBI raids Mara Lago. Trump is so fucking corrupt.

People take this forum far too seriously.

Oh please. You're a conspiracy theorist.

It's you guys who want to be like Russia or Germany in 1941. Why else are your political get togethers celebrating autocratic racist leaders like this guy?

We aren't celebrating autocrats and this autocrat followed the exact same blueprint Trump tried following. Sorry, the President of the USA doesn't have that much power. Sorry.

No one is yearning to be like stalin or hitler. Remember, libs are the party of slavery and segregation and love marx.

I remember a poster who was so happy that McConnell kept Merick Garland off the Supreme Court.

Yeah. And Garland being AG is working out so much better for Trump, isn't it?

Facts. President Trump sold Saudi's nuclear technology. You don't need a link. Fact. Saudi's gave Jared $2 billion.

You complained about Hunter now stop being a hypocrite. $1 million dollar salary a year is not that outrageous but $2 billion is obvious or should be. Imagine if Hunter was given $2 billion. With a B.
How much did Trump pick up for the LIV Golf tournament?

Trump is out pushing the LIV golf tournament over the US PGA.. Yes he is pushing a Saudi venture to take over a very US Organisation...

How much does an exPresident cost these days?

Forum List

Back