Kevin McCarthy should resign

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
He won't let up on his feud with Matt Gaetz. How long is he going to hold on to this? Why did we even elect him to be speaker?

---Nearly two months ago, Matt Gaetz kicked off the process to oust McCarthy as speaker of the House.. McCarthy said he now thinks Matt Gaetz "belongs in jail."---

He won't let up on his feud with Matt Gaetz. How long is he going to hold on to this? Why did we even elect him to be speaker?

---Nearly two months ago, Matt Gaetz kicked off the process to oust McCarthy as speaker of the House.. McCarthy said he now thinks Matt Gaetz "belongs in jail."---

Holy crap!! I agree with Kevin McCarthy!!

Maybe I have a fever or something.

I gotta go lay down, feeling a bit light headed...

Wait! Didn't Matt Gaetz challenge George Santos to a duel at 20 paces in front of Vietnam Memorial? People would pay to see that you know.

disputes between elected leaders is healthy for the country ... the right isnt a lockstep robotic cult like the left is .

Wait! Didn't Matt Gaetz challenge George Santos to a duel at 20 paces in front of Vietnam Memorial? People would pay to see that you know.
Nah. That's no fun. But a mud wrestling between MTG & Boebert? Yeah, count me in.

Word out of Bakersfield is McCarthy is going to be primaried.

Here is Liz Cheney writing about McCarthy...

Mr. McCarthy, the California congressman who was then the House Republican leader, had condemned Mr. Trump for fueling the Jan. 6 mob attack on the Capitol and even suggested that he resign, only to turn around and effectively absolve the former president by embracing him again. In her new book, Ms. Cheney, perhaps the country’s most vocal anti-Trump Republican, reports that Mr. McCarthy justified the Jan. 28 visit as an act of compassion for a beaten ally.

Ms. Cheney wrote that she was so shocked when she first saw the photograph of Mr. McCarthy and Mr. Trump standing side by side with grins on their faces that she thought it was a fake. “Not even Kevin McCarthy could be this craven, I thought,” she wrote. “I was wrong.” She went to see Mr. McCarthy to confront him about rehabilitating the twice-impeached former president who had just tried to overturn an election he lost.

“Mar-a-Lago?” she asked Mr. McCarthy, according to the book. “What the hell?”

He tried to downplay the meeting, saying he had already been in Florida when Mr. Trump’s staff called. “They’re really worried,” Mr. McCarthy said by her account. “Trump’s not eating, so they asked me to come see him.”

“What?” she recalled replying. “You went to Mar-a-Lago because Trump’s not eating?”

“Yeah, he’s really depressed,” Mr. McCarthy said.

The freaking world is on fire and the U.S. is stuck with a demented old fool who has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button. Meanwhile someone named Madison Hall who represents a blog called "business insider" is concerned about an alleged feud between two republican congressmen. WTF?

Power hungry is the worst hunger there is besides gold fever....

Liz Cheney his ass to the curb.
The 147 gutless Trump lackeys who voted against certifying Biden's election win should all be forced to resign for attempting to destroy Democracy in this Country.

They're all nothing but a bunch of traitors.

The 147 gutless Trump lackeys who voted against certifying Biden's election win should all be forced to resign for attempting to destroy Democracy in this Country.

They're all nothing but a bunch of traitors.
Calm down before we send Democrats into exile in a far away land. :itsok:

Forum List

Back