giuliani And lindell Win Awards

will you go after their homes and property because they wouldnt bake a cake or take a picture??
I don’t think they take your primary residence. Not sure about all the specifics. I’m not a lawyer.

But at least I’m not as stupid as you are.
whats stupid about thinking people shouldnt be forced to do something they dont want to when it doesnt hurt anyone???

youre worse than fascist,, youre evil,,,

whats stupid about thinking people shouldnt be forced to do something they dont want to when it doesnt hurt anyone???
Denying people service doesn’t harm anyone?

Of course it does. Discrimination nearly tore the country apart.
again you fail to explain how not making a cake or taking a picture caused harm,,,

but I expected that,,

but wheres the harm?? feeling get hurt everyday
I can’t explain it any simpler. A child could understand this. The fact that you can’t is your own problem.

Were the black people who sat at Woolworth’s counter evil fascists?
when did I claim they were??

are you ever going to tell me the harm caused by one person not baking a cake or taking a picture or are you going to keep moving the goal post??

where did they ask the government to impose laws??
They were demanding service at a place they knew wouldn’t provide it for them.

The law is title 2 of the CRA. Making sure blacks people cant be denied service at that lunch counter isn’t evil. Denying them service on account of their race was.

where did they ask the government to impose laws??
They were demanding service at a place they knew wouldn’t provide it for them.

The law is title 2 of the CRA. Making sure blacks people cant be denied service at that lunch counter isn’t evil. Denying them service on account of their race was.
so you refuse to explain how not backing a cake or taking a picture causes harm,,

as for the woolworths thing,, they wanted laws removed that democrats had that restricted blacks,,

the CRA wouldnt be need if democrats didnt exist,,

so you refuse to explain how not backing a cake or taking a picture causes harm,,

I did. You ignored it. I'm moving on because you're ignorance cannot be overcome.

as for the woolworths thing,, they wanted laws removed that democrats had that restricted blacks,,

There were no laws that restricted black people from eating lunch at Woolworth's counter. It was a policy of the store not to allow them to sit there. By your standard, it was evil for these black people to demand that they change that policy.

Your ignorance is never ending.

I did. You ignored it. I'm moving on because you're ignorance cannot be overcome.

There were no laws that restricted black people from eating lunch at Woolworth's counter. It was a policy of the store not to allow them to sit there. By your standard, it was evil for these black people to demand that they change that policy.

Your ignorance is never ending.
your excuse are beyond pathetic,, not taking a picture from one person doesnt make them second class citizens,, but forcing a person to go against their religious beliefs is abusive and to them causes deep harm,,

I guess youve never heard of jim crow laws that supported woolworths actions,,

I guess youve never heard of jim crow laws that supported woolworths actions,,
"Jim Crow laws" didn't force Woolworth's to segregate their lunch counter. It was store policy, by choice.
supported by democrats and jim crow laws of the time,,,

now back to the discussion of cakes and pictures,,,
youre skipping over neither is denying service to gays,, just that they dont want to participate in gay weddings,, thats their 1st amendment right

when theres a big coalition of bakers and photographers banning gays from their services we can have a discussion, until then youre just a fascist that want to control other peoples lives

Nope. Wrong. Factually wrong.

There was no law which required the counter to be segregated. This is a lie you’re telling to avoid the point.

Those black individuals would be considered evil fascist by someone like yourself.

Nope. Wrong. Factually wrong.

There was no law which required the counter to be segregated. This is a lie you’re telling to avoid the point.

Those black individuals would be considered evil fascist by someone like yourself.
when did I say there was a law that required it??

and what about the rest of what I said?? are you just going to ignore it??

Forum List

Back