Religious freedom or oppression

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well its only Montana I suppose. These right wing faux christians are such hypocrites I wonder how they dare to show their faces in public.

"Religious freedom" is just code for oppressing the LGBT community. There isnt a single other group of people that "religious freedom" is invoked against. So "christians" who can stomach, murderers, adulterers, kiddy fiddlers, fraudsters and wife beaters have a real issues with the gay community because.....................

Please spare me the bullshit, you make me sick.

NB - in the interests of debate I may have missed another group that has been singled out for oppression. Please draw up a list.

Forcing Christians to adhere to homosexual and deviant standards is a form of oppression. Forcing parents to send their kids to classes designed to make them trust strange men dressed like women is a form of oppression. Freedom is, well, freedom and guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

No one is bludgeoning homosexuals, Tommy.

Homosexuality is a very controversial issue of public import here in America- even though it might not be in Wales.

As a result, the government protects the right of the people on either side of the issue to vocalize their opinion of it.

I can see where you might have a problem with that. But its all pretty simple. You can freely choose to take it in the caboose. But if you do, people aren't required to approve, promote or celebrate it.

Well its only Montana I suppose. These right wing faux christians are such hypocrites I wonder how they dare to show their faces in public.

"Religious freedom" is just code for oppressing the LGBT community. There isnt a single other group of people that "religious freedom" is invoked against. So "christians" who can stomach, murderers, adulterers, kiddy fiddlers, fraudsters and wife beaters have a real issues with the gay community because.....................

NB - in the interests of debate I may have missed another group that has been singled out for oppression. Please draw up a list.

Tommy you're homosexual, just embrace it. We don't care about your choices or your lifestyle, you've chosen your path and with it the ramifications that God has reserved for you. Enjoy your life, we will enjoy ours.

Oh.....I think I get it since the article you linked to doesn't give any actual details about what the bill does, it just bitches and moans and attacks religion .....

This would allow cake makers and photographers a legitimate defense when assholes want to close them down because they won't bake cakes for gay weddings.....

So...you are the fascist, and you want to be able to freely destroy the lives of religious people who don't buy into your beliefs...

Got it.

For the record, I can be denied service by Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc., because my political views or religious views are considered offensive to those who run these private entities.

And according to the Left nd the court system, these private entities are free to do so because they are privately owned and run.

However, this does not apply if those being denied service are gay?

Is this what you are saying?

For the record, I can be denied service by Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc., because my political views or religious views are considered offensive to those who run these private entities.

And according to the Left nd the court system, these private entities are free to do so because they are privately owned and run.

There is a difference between being denied service because of what you are and being denied because of what you do, Stop being a repulsive bigot and you may have better results.

But you still havent answered my question. What other group gets cancelled by the faux religious right ?

Hypocrites.

Forcing Christians to adhere to homosexual and deviant standards is a form of oppression. Forcing parents to send their kids to classes designed to make them trust strange men dressed like women is a form of oppression. Freedom is, well, freedom and guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

Who have you been "forced" to accept?

Oh.....I think I get it since the article you linked to doesn't give any actual details about what the bill does, it just bitches and moans and attacks religion .....

This would allow cake makers and photographers a legitimate defense when assholes want to close them down because they won't bake cakes for gay weddings.....

So...you are the fascist, and you want to be able to freely destroy the lives of religious people who don't buy into your beliefs...

Got it.

Who exactly has destroyed your life?

There is a difference between being denied service because of what you are and being denied because of what you do, Stop being a repulsive bigot and you may have better results.

But you still havent answered my question. What other group gets cancelled by the faux religious right ?

Hypocrites.
Atheists too.

Forum List

Back