giuliani And lindell Win Awards

heres one with full context that you skipped over
I don't know what you mean by "supported". The discrimination at Woolworth's counter had nothing to do with Jim Crow laws. It was merely store policy that had no need or use for "support" from any law.

This context is not relevant and changes nothing about your ignorance on the topic.
if all youre going to do is edit my comments out of context like a typical fascist you can go back to masturbating,,
I included everything relevant. Again, if you could explain why anything I cut out was relevant, please do so.

You won't. You can't.

The point is that there were no laws which required Woolworth's counter to be segregated. You continue to ignore this point because you cannot admit you are ignorant.

Discrimination isn’t harmful?

Should tell those evil black people who say at Woolworth’s lunch counter.

Are you serious?

1619530992365.png

Fuck you Nazis - clean up your own house before slandering America for acts from 70 years ago.

heres one with full context that you skipped over
I don't know what you mean by "supported". The discrimination at Woolworth's counter had nothing to do with Jim Crow laws. It was merely store policy that had no need or use for "support" from any law.

This context is not relevant and changes nothing about your ignorance on the topic.
if all youre going to do is edit my comments out of context like a typical fascist you can go back to masturbating,,
I included everything relevant. Again, if you could explain why anything I cut out was relevant, please do so.

You won't. You can't.

The point is that there were no laws which required Woolworth's counter to be segregated. You continue to ignore this point because you cannot admit you are ignorant.
you included nothing,,

you whine becaues you know youre a fascist prick

You know, if you'll just shut up, do what the Reich says, never question and never resist, you'll be okay.

Until the democrat Reich takes you to the showers for having white skin.....

Fascism isn't so bad, just do what you're told until the Reich decides to kill you...

we werent having an argument,, you were playing games and editing my comments out of context,,
Sure we were. You claimed a thing which was false and I pointed it out. Then you started whining about something else because I'm correct and you have no rebuttal.

Feel free to tell me what relevant context I edited out and explain how it was relevant. Failing to do so is a tacit admission that this allegation is false.

we werent having an argument,, you were playing games and editing my comments out of context,,
Sure we were. You claimed a thing which was false and I pointed it out. Then you started whining about something else because I'm correct and you have no rebuttal.

Feel free to tell me what relevant context I edited out and explain how it was relevant. Failing to do so is a tacit admission that this allegation is false.
lying about what I said doent help your position,,,

I said they did what they did because it was the norm/supported in the era of jim crow laws and never did I say jim crow required them to do it as you claimed I did,,,

I said they did what they did because it was the norm/supported in the era of jim crow laws and never did I say jim crow required them to do it as you claimed I did,,,
You are changing your statement to change the meaning. You said it was supported by Jim Crow Laws. Now you're saying it was supported in the "era" of Jim Crow Laws.

Furthermore, your first statement on the issue was that the people sitting in wanted the laws changed. There were no laws changed that needed the counter to be integrated.

Trying to weasel out of your statement is pretty weak. Just admit you got it wrong. Lots of people do get it wrong.

You are changing your statement to change the meaning. You said it was supported by Jim Crow Laws. Now you're saying it was supported in the "era" of Jim Crow Laws.

Furthermore, your first statement on the issue was that the people sitting in wanted the laws changed. There were no laws changed that needed the counter to be integrated.

Trying to weasel out of your statement is pretty weak. Just admit you got it wrong. Lots of people do get it wrong.
play word games again I see,, supported being the key word dumbass

You added words that didn't exist in the original post. You did that to change the meaning.

Supported doesn't mean anything specific.
thats called clarifying my statement due to your dishonest interpretation of it,,

it was supported by it because it was the norm in the era of jim crow,, otherwise they wouldnt have gotten away with it,,

I know its complicated to understand for you but you should try,,

You added words that didn't exist in the original post. You did that to change the meaning.

thats called clarifying my statement due to your dishonest interpretation of it,,

it was supported by it because it was the norm in the era of jim crow,, otherwise they wouldnt have gotten away with it,,

It's not clarifying, it's changing the meaning.

Your claim that the protestors wanted the law changed is not true. They wanted the store policy changed. No laws needed to be changed to allow store policy to change. The further context of your remarks is more evidence that you're now lying.

It's not clarifying, it's changing the meaning.

Your claim that the protestors wanted the law changed is not true. They wanted the store policy changed. No laws needed to be changed to allow store policy to change. The further context of your remarks is more evidence that you're now lying.
if jim crow were changed they wouldnt have the support from its existence,,

it would help when you claim I said something you post that for proof,, that way I could explain my thinking instead of playing your gotcha game,,,

it would help when you claim I said something you post that for proof,, that way I could explain my thinking instead of playing your gotcha game,,,

This is really pathetic. It would help if you didn't change the meaning of your statement after the fact.

It makes no sense to say the laws "supported" a store policy. The protestors wanted the store policy changed, which in your book makes them "evil fascists" given the store didn't want to serve them at their lunch counter.

Remember this was the original point of argument before you tried to change the subject to the laws.

This is really pathetic. It would help if you didn't change the meaning of your statement after the fact.

It makes no sense to say the laws "supported" a store policy. The protestors wanted the store policy changed, which in your book makes them "evil fascists" given the store didn't want to serve them at their lunch counter.

Remember this was the original point of argument before you tried to change the subject to the laws.
it makes no sense to you because it hurts your false narrative,,

Forum List

Back