I don’t understand. I though crime would skyrocket.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken. It seems that isn’t the case.

Police did not fire a single round. No payouts for brutality. And crime is down. I do not understand how this is possible. I do not understand how this happened. For most of my life I’ve been told that any change to police power. Any reform would result in dead cops piled up like cordwood and a skyrocketing crime rate.

I wonder what excuses they will lay out to explain this?

For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken. It seems that isn’t the case.

Police did not fire a single round. No payouts for brutality. And crime is down. I do not understand how this is possible. I do not understand how this happened. For most of my life I’ve been told that any change to police power. Any reform would result in dead cops piled up like cordwood and a skyrocketing crime rate.

1. you hate the police and think you are PERFECT---you can't deny it----we have all your threads and posts
--so your OPINION is biased and HATEFUL = crap
2. it IS up ----not down-DUH
up 40 % !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc

1. you hate the police and think you are PERFECT---you can't deny it----we have all your threads and posts
etc
..and that's not counting all the burning/LOOTING/riots the Dems and blacks have done since 2014

etc

Newark says that crime is down in their city.

etc

hahhahahahah
..your claim has been refuted ....up 40% in St Louis
up in NYC
50% in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!
REFUTED

etc

hahhahahahah
up in NYC
50% in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!
REFUTED
I read your link. Newark wasn't mentioned.

That’s because those nuts on the right are liars and demagogues.

Police reform is not only appropriate and warranted, it’s also beneficial to law enforcement.

If cops aren't allowed to do their jobs... Then... Yeah... Of course less people are going to be arrested and caught.

Not that I care... You are absolutely free to do whatever you like in your city.
good call--that's right...and wasn't it Dem Portland or Minneapolis that said they were no longer arresting people for misdemeanors/etc??
..so yes, the stats are skewed big time

etc

hahhahahahah
up in NYC
50% in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!
REFUTED

Ok scooter. Stay with me here. The story is about Newark. Newark NJ. I know this is hard for you. But the news story and results are from Newark. Not anywhere else. So see if you can focus your limited mental capacity to that.

Police reform is not only appropriate and warranted, it’s also beneficial to law enforcement.
there's no problem with the police
.....that's why Dem cities and black culture are self destructive - you worry about non-problems and not real problems like black crime rates and low grad rates
..and--his OP has been refuted

etc

hahhahahahah
up in NYC
50% in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!
REFUTED

Ok scooter. Stay with me here. The story is about Newark. Newark NJ. I know this is hard for you. But the news story and results are from Newark. Not anywhere else. So see if you can focus your limited mental capacity to that.
so your OP is based on ONE city???!!!
I listed THREE cities with higher rates
ahahahhahahahahahhaha
you did not graduate from 4th grade

etc

hahhahahahah
up in NYC
50% in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!
REFUTED

Nitpicking Newark doesn't solve crime for the victims.

Lol. Take a walk in Portland or New York shitty at high noon . See what happens fool. Then tell us more of your foolish tales.

For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken.
And of course you're simply lying, as usual.

Really? Look at this thread. Harmonica is running around posting links to states hundreds of miles away screaming that this totally proves it is false. Other are posting that it is a lie. No evidence. No proof. Just rabid radical assertions.

Just another utopian, liberal fantasy that benefits everyone

If cops aren't allowed to do their jobs... Then... Yeah... Of course less people are going to be arrested and caught.

Not that I care... You are absolutely free to do whatever you like in your city.
"if cops aren't allowed to do their jobs"? Like shooting unarmed people? Or suffocating them?

For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken.
And of course you're simply lying, as usual.

Really? Look at this thread. Harmonica is running around posting links to states hundreds of miles away screaming that this totally proves it is false. Other are posting that it is a lie. No evidence. No proof. Just rabid radical assertions.
We hope your shit holes live in such violent and horrifying circumstances. Don't you get it. We don't care if every shit hole is nooked....You GD Fucking idiot

Forum List

Back