giuliani And lindell Win Awards

The Golden Raspberry Awards are out with some predictable winners.

lindell won worst picture and actor awards for his absolute proof film.

giuliani won worst supporting actor for his appearance in Borat Subsequent Movie.

Both are well deserved awards.

Awwww how cute Dims still sitting around looking at commie awards.

The Golden Raspberry Awards are out with some predictable winners.

lindell won worst picture and actor awards for his absolute proof film.

giuliani won worst supporting actor for his appearance in Borat Subsequent Movie.

Both are well deserved awards.

So the thought police on a character assassination binge despise the good in mankind's conservatives. Got it.

Guliani and Lindell represent the good in conservatives????
Yikes.

Mr. Giuliani's record of accomplishment as a prosecutor as well as in cleaning up New York City speaks for itself.

And Mr. Lindell's successes in rising from Crack Head status to a tremendously successful businessman is inspiring. Did you see how fast he was able to drive Liberal Rival Pillow Maker Dave Hogg out of business?

The Raspberry Award?? Hell they should give that one to Biden and Harris. They truly deserve it.

Awwww how cute Dims still sitting around looking at commie awards.

At one time the Razzies were funny and good humored.

Now they are woke - that is bitter and hate filled.

Razzies then:

1619444622136.png

Razzies Now

1619444661862.png

Woke - it makes everything ugly.

under Mayor Dinkins, the crime rate didn't go up but it remained unbearably high throughout, and 60 percent of city residents wanted to leave

despite being called a racist by everyone on the left, Giuliani treated a murder in Harlem as seriously as a murder on 5th avenue, and eradicated crime

Everyone went "nuts" except the fascist democrat party....
Fascism is Giuliani lobbying state legislatures to ignore the will of the voters and give Trump another term.
asking someone to do something is the opposite of fascism you stupid fuck,,,
You mean like the anti-fascists?
could you be specific??
Antifa....you know, the anti-fascists.

What does that have to do with state legislatures?

Giuliani was asking them to appoint electors in contradiction of the voters of state because he didn’t like who won.

Are you kidding me?

You Nazis tried to get the electors to change their votes.

'Faithless electors' explain their last-ditch attempt to stop Donald Trump | US elections 2016 | The Guardian

The hypocrisy of the fascist democrats is jaw dropping.
NAZIs? What happened to calling us Communists? Make up your dementia-laden mind.

Everyone went "nuts" except the fascist democrat party....
Fascism is Giuliani lobbying state legislatures to ignore the will of the voters and give Trump another term.
asking someone to do something is the opposite of fascism you stupid fuck,,,
You mean like the anti-fascists?
could you be specific??
Antifa....you know, the anti-fascists.
they lied,, they are commie revolutionaries using fascist tactics to get their way

you didnt believe them did you??

What does that have to do with state legislatures?

Giuliani was asking them to appoint electors in contradiction of the voters of state because he didn’t like who won.

Are you kidding me?

You Nazis tried to get the electors to change their votes.

'Faithless electors' explain their last-ditch attempt to stop Donald Trump | US elections 2016 | The Guardian

The hypocrisy of the fascist democrats is jaw dropping.
NAZIs? What happened to calling us Communists? Make up your dementia-laden mind.
not much difference in the two,, their tactics are the same,, do what we say or be killed,,,

you lost your right to call others fascist when all youve done all day is demand others do as you say or be stripped of their rights to do business in society,,,

and as for your link,, its a singular event that ended up to be a nothing burger, where as antifa has been on a yrs long rampage attacking and destroying everything in their path,,

now fuck off fascist,,

you lost your right to call others fascist when all youve done all day is demand others do as you say or be stripped of their rights to do business in society,,,

and as for your link,, its a singular event that ended up to be a nothing burger, where as antifa has been on a yrs long rampage attacking and destroying everything in their path,,

now fuck off fascist,,
I also demand restaurants achieve proper temperature in their meat before serving so that their patrons don't get ill.

And if they don't do that, they lose their license.

I guess I really am just a fasicst.

Or maybe you have no idea what you're talking about. Nondiscrimination policies aren't fascist, they're actually about as far removed from fascism as you can get. Fascism LOVES discrimination.

now fuck off fascist,,
I also demand restaurants achieve proper temperature in their meat before serving so that their patrons don't get ill.

And if they don't do that, they lose their license.

I guess I really am just a fasicst.

Or maybe you have no idea what you're talking about. Nondiscrimination policies aren't fascist, they're actually about as far removed from fascism as you can get. Fascism LOVES discrimination.
nice spin fascist,, how about the rest of your demands??

you forcing others to participate when they dont want to is pure fascism,, more so if they could loose their lifes work and freedom over it,,
You understand how stupid this sounds, don't you?

No, you most certainly do not.

Fascists aren't known for their nondiscrimination policy. In fact, they're known for having the EXACT OPPOSITE approach.

you forcing others to participate when they dont want to is pure fascism,, more so if they could loose their lifes work and freedom over it,,

Fascists aren't known for their nondiscrimination policy. In fact, they're known for having the EXACT OPPOSITE approach.

I guess you know more than me what fascist think,,,

for me anytime someone else threaten my livelihood and freedom to accept a certain thing thats fascist,,

for me anytime someone else threaten my livelihood and freedom to accept a certain thing thats fascist,,
It’s not. Your definition is childish and incorrect.

And yes I know more about what fascism is than you.

It’s not. Your definition is childish and incorrect.

And yes I know more about what fascism is than you.
and yet again you fail to explain why,,

and when did I say discrimination is OK or good??

what I'm saying is you forcing people to do what they dont want to or to accept what they disagree with under the penalty of jail or death if they resist is fascist,,

Forum List

Back