Girl Talk

Test it out, next Christmas season, when you are both in a store together, go to some end cap, pick something up, don't say anything, just look at it, put the item back. Then on Christmas morning when you open the gifts...it will be there. LOL

It's much easier to just say "Honey, I want this."

Works every time.

I'm not sure if my input is welcome......but mine always says "I need you to do me a favor".

It usually involves manual labor.

We feed you to keep up your strength, so what do you expect? :)

I know.

I wouldn't mind if she were to say "Can I ride your face for awhile" or something like that. I've been married for so long that I pretty much know I'm in for it when she talks to me from the other room.

I'm not sure if my input is welcome......but mine always says "I need you to do me a favor".

It usually involves manual labor.

I know.

I wouldn't mind if she were to say "Can I ride your face for awhile" or something like that. I've been married for so long that I pretty much know I'm in for it when she talks to me from the other room.

isnt that amazing....i dont even have to say 'fuck off' anymore....i have the look lol

I know.

isnt that amazing....i dont even have to say 'fuck off' anymore....i have the look lol

My "the look" is pretty much that sideways glance in my avatar. That look can be part of an entire conversation without me ever even opening my mouth. :eusa_whistle:

I know.

My "the look" is pretty much that sideways glance in my avatar. That look can be part of an entire conversation without me ever even opening my mouth. :eusa_whistle:

I don't pay attention to "the look" anymore.

I pay attention to stuff but I don't let her know I do.

Question: Do you automatically think your hubby is feeling guilty when he buys you flowers?

I know.

I've mastered this one during my tenure dealing with students.

implied-facepalm.jpg

I don't pay attention to "the look" anymore.

I pay attention to stuff but I don't let her know I do.

Question: Do you automatically think your hubby is feeling guilty when he buys you flowers?

Nope. Why?

Edit to add: Flowers being bought are just "nice". When I hear the long, drawn out "honneeeeeeyyyyyy?" *that's* when two questions come to mind:

"What did you do?"

or..

"What do you want?"

But, that also works both ways.. A "universal" communication. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how they don't generally pay attention to detail. Us woman get away with a lot of shit because of that. LOL

Yup. Never bring an actual shoe BOX into the house, if you're a shoe whore.. If it has no box, it's just always been there. :D
Exactly what I'm talking about. Now hush, don't reveal any more of our secrets. LOL

A-HA!

I always suspected it...

I love how they don't generally pay attention to detail. Us woman get away with a lot of shit because of that. LOL

Yup. Never bring an actual shoe BOX into the house, if you're a shoe whore.. If it has no box, it's just always been there. :D

coming from the Shoe Industry...

YOU are the PERFECT customer....

We love you, we love you, we really love you!:razz:

Then how come y'all always frown and huff at me when I take the shoes out of the box, put them in the bag, slide the box across the counter, and say "You can keep that - I won't be needing it."?

Then how come y'all always frown and huff at me when I take the shoes out of the box, put them in the bag, slide the box across the counter, and say "You can keep that - I won't be needing it."?

I'm trying to keep the Testosterone level here to a minimum by not commenting too much.

But....I have to put my shoes in boxes or they become dusty. I have several pairs and I can't wear them all, so I store them in shoe-boxes. The ones that don't have boxes tend to get crushed or dirty.

I know this sounds a bit anal but this is why everyone asks me if those are new boots when in fact they're over 5 years old.

Well, if you choose to return them, then there will not be an original box from the maker, to rebox your returned, unworn shoes in, for the next customer that tries them on and considers to buy them.

That's the only reason.

On the other hand, we also welcomed empty boxes such as the one you left, so that we can use it to rebox another shoe in, with relabling it of course, that another customer came in and returned without a box ...

so those empty boxes are kinda a love hate relationship

Well, if you choose to return them, then there will not be an original box from the maker, to rebox your returned, unworn shoes in, for the next customer that tries them on and considers to buy them.

That's the only reason.

On the other hand, we also welcomed empty boxes such as the one you left, so that we can use it to rebox another shoe in, with relabling it of course, that another customer came in and returned without a box ...

But I'm one of those weird females smart enough to try *both* shoes on, and actually walk around in them prior to buying them. If anything feels the slightest bit uncomfortable, I don't say "Oh, I can break them in." Back on the shelf they go.

Keep yer damned boxes. :evil::eusa_angel:

That's the only reason.

But I'm one of those weird females smart enough to try *both* shoes on, and actually walk around in them prior to buying them. If anything feels the slightest bit uncomfortable, I don't say "Oh, I can break them in." Back on the shelf they go.

don't blame them!

they mean no harm! :lol:

OK Women, let's talk about the things we love/dislike about men.

(How many posts before Dillo chimes in, even thought the thread says, "Girl Talk" ) :lol:

Love:

The way the are built, I can't live without their 'equipment.'

Dislike:

Socks with sandals, and gel or any 'product' in their hair.

Love- Their equipment as you said, their butts, and well everything.

Dislikes- Also not a fan of socks with sandals, they also have to have good shoes. I don't care if they are designer or not, they just can't have ugly shoes. I also dislike how so many like to cheat, and play games.

That's the only reason.

Shoe shoppin is serious bidness!

Forum List

Back