Girl Talk

Then how come y'all always frown and huff at me when I take the shoes out of the box, put them in the bag, slide the box across the counter, and say "You can keep that - I won't be needing it."?

Well, if you choose to return them, then there will not be an original box from the maker, to rebox your returned, unworn shoes in, for the next customer that tries them on and considers to buy them.

That's the only reason.

On the other hand, we also welcomed empty boxes such as the one you left, so that we can use it to rebox another shoe in, with relabling it of course, that another customer came in and returned without a box ...

so those empty boxes are kinda a love hate relationship

But I'm one of those weird females smart enough to try *both* shoes on, and actually walk around in them prior to buying them. If anything feels the slightest bit uncomfortable, I don't say "Oh, I can break them in." Back on the shelf they go.

Keep yer damned boxes. :evil::eusa_angel:

I have a few pair of "sitting shoes", I only wear them for special occasions and I usually bring flip flops in my "battle bag".
I found one pair of high heal Mary Janes, that I could wear all night, but one of my ex friends stole them. :( I have been trying to find a similar pair since.

Well, if you choose to return them, then there will not be an original box from the maker, to rebox your returned, unworn shoes in, for the next customer that tries them on and considers to buy them.

That's the only reason.

On the other hand, we also welcomed empty boxes such as the one you left, so that we can use it to rebox another shoe in, with relabling it of course, that another customer came in and returned without a box ...

so those empty boxes are kinda a love hate relationship

But I'm one of those weird females smart enough to try *both* shoes on, and actually walk around in them prior to buying them. If anything feels the slightest bit uncomfortable, I don't say "Oh, I can break them in." Back on the shelf they go.

Keep yer damned boxes. :evil::eusa_angel:

Shoe shoppin is serious bidness!

You don't know the half of it.

I'm a clothes whore.
I'm a shoe whore.
I'm a purse whore.
I'm a jewelry whore.

It's ALL serious bid'niz.

OK Women, let's talk about the things we love/dislike about men.

(How many posts before Dillo chimes in, even thought the thread says, "Girl Talk" ) :lol:

Love:

The way the are built, I can't live without their 'equipment.'

Dislike:

Socks with sandals, and gel or any 'product' in their hair.

If we are talking physical characteristics then...I love men with nice eyes and nice looking lips. The rest is just an added bonus.

Personality wise...loyal,honest,funny,compassionate and strong...all traits I love

Dislike:

Men who are arrogant,rude or that have no manners or tact.

Love:

Dislike:

Say for example, a man appeared in front of you with his equipment in full view...it's everything that you ever wanted in a set of cock and balls...only larger.

But then your eyes glance down to his feet, and you see that he is wearing socks with sandals. And then you look up and he has product in his hair.

Conundrum...

Love:

Dislike:

Say for example, a man appeared in front of you with his equipment in full view...it's everything that you ever wanted in a set of cock and balls...only larger.

But then your eyes glance down to his feet, and you see that he is wearing socks with sandals. And then you look up and he has product in his hair.

Conundrum...

That question is pretty blunt.

I think only nerds wear socks and sandals.

I would consider it birth control.

Me being a guy..I don't give a darned what a woman wears.

Love:

Dislike:

Conundrum...

I'm currently wearing socks with sandals.

It's not warm enough to not be wearing socks...yet it is too warm to be wearing my slippers in the house.

Therefore, I throw on my speedo sandals.

But not out in public.

Conundrum...

It's not warm enough to not be wearing socks...yet it is too warm to be wearing my slippers in the house.

But not out in public.

This time of year I prefer Crocs.

Flip flops, no socks.

I do have gel in my hair though. My hair is very short, so without it my head looks like a fuzzy tennis ball.

NO SOCKS AND SANDALS EVER!!!!!!!! I don't care what your excuse is, if you have to wear socks then closed toed shoes is a must.

The guy could be glamor man of the year and rich but if he had socks and sandals on I wouldn't give him the time of day.

Putting Xo on ignore now. lol

Putting Xo on ignore now. lol

xotoxi-albums-pictures-5-picture1530-shit.jpg

Love:

Dislike:

Conundrum...

No conundrum.

Gone.

Nixed.

Not a fucking chance in hell.

Love:

Dislike:

Conundrum...

No conundrum.

Gone.

Nixed.

Good answer.:cool:

Conundrum...

No conundrum.

Gone.

Nixed.

Good answer.:cool:

I just didn't want there to be any confusion. :cool:

Test it out, next Christmas season, when you are both in a store together, go to some end cap, pick something up, don't say anything, just look at it, put the item back. Then on Christmas morning when you open the gifts...it will be there. LOL

That just shows you that we're paying attention and looking to impress you.

I hope you appreciate the effort.

OK Women, let's talk about the things we love/dislike about men.

(How many posts before Dillo chimes in, even thought the thread says, "Girl Talk" ) :lol:

Love:

Dislike:

Love: How different they are from women.

Dislike: The ones that act like women.

Love: A strong/tough man ... who is totally wrapped around his child's or grandchild's little finger and man enough not to care who knows or sees.

Dislike: Men who think they have to control others to be "strong".

Conundrum...

But not out in public.

Here is your commercial, just sub in East for West. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z59fQ12OR0A]YouTube - Sandals & Socks Guy[/ame]

Forum List

Back