Girl Talk

I don't think i've ever worn Socks with Sandals... I remember back in high school only the "Wiggers" (White folks acting black) would wear that..

I also remember laughing at those people.. I mean seriously.. socks with sandals?

--

No no....go on ladies.:popcorn:
I'll tell you one secret:

We know men do not know what to buy for gifts so, lets say it is close to Christmas. Spouse and I go shopping for gifts, we know he is watching us to see what we like so we will mess with your head and pick something really stupid. Yep Christmas morning that crappy gift is under the tree. LOL

It's much easier to just say "Honey, I want this."

Works every time.

I'm married to a great guy, but his memory isn't that good. I have to buy it and hand it to him to wrap for me and hope he gets the right name on it. :)

NO SOCKS AND SANDALS EVER!!!!!!!! I don't care what your excuse is, if you have to wear socks then closed toed shoes is a must.

The guy could be glamor man of the year and rich but if he had socks and sandals on I wouldn't give him the time of day.

Putting Xo on ignore now. lol

But it's so cool.....

img_0762.jpg

Well, if you choose to return them, then there will not be an original box from the maker, to rebox your returned, unworn shoes in, for the next customer that tries them on and considers to buy them.

That's the only reason.

On the other hand, we also welcomed empty boxes such as the one you left, so that we can use it to rebox another shoe in, with relabling it of course, that another customer came in and returned without a box ...

so those empty boxes are kinda a love hate relationship

But I'm one of those weird females smart enough to try *both* shoes on, and actually walk around in them prior to buying them. If anything feels the slightest bit uncomfortable, I don't say "Oh, I can break them in." Back on the shelf they go.

Keep yer damned boxes. :evil::eusa_angel:

I have a few pair of "sitting shoes", I only wear them for special occasions and I usually bring flip flops in my "battle bag".
I found one pair of high heal Mary Janes, that I could wear all night, but one of my ex friends stole them. :( I have been trying to find a similar pair since.

I just saw this..

WTF is a sitting shoe?? :confused:

wow. I married a man who has such an inate intelligence he just leaves me in awe. He is a fisherman and was a journeyman electrician. I don't think there is a thing he cannot do.. (well except for brain surgery). I love him for his intelligence, his love, and his friendship. He is sitting at the kitchen table now building a boat.(model)a CAT boat! Hand made from the keel up. One of those old sailing boats they make up on the east coast. He just finshed three shrimpers. He wants to leave his kids something to remember him by! They are beautiful.

Oooh, I can't stand the sticky hair thing either. Or a man who has a better manicure than I do. And the whole waxed chest thing, what's up with that? If I wanted a 12 year old boy, I'd be a damn pervert. :eek:

I have a love/hate relationship with the linear way they tend to approach things. Sometimes it's perfect for keeping things simple and putting them in perspective, sometimes it makes me want to slap the shit out of them.

But they can be cute, and they do smell good (most of the time), and they're handy to have around. The good ones are a much-needed balance for our own quirks. So we love 'em. Even when we're not quite sure why. :lol:

Sheez... avoid liberal men..waxed chest... :lol:

Oooh, I can't stand the sticky hair thing either. Or a man who has a better manicure than I do. And the whole waxed chest thing, what's up with that? If I wanted a 12 year old boy, I'd be a damn pervert. :eek:

I have a love/hate relationship with the linear way they tend to approach things. Sometimes it's perfect for keeping things simple and putting them in perspective, sometimes it makes me want to slap the shit out of them.

But they can be cute, and they do smell good (most of the time), and they're handy to have around. The good ones are a much-needed balance for our own quirks. So we love 'em. Even when we're not quite sure why. :lol:

Let's not be hasty... If they have quite the build...well...the less hair, the better. And when it comes to THAT, politics don't have a damned thing to do with anything. :eusa_drool:

Let's not be hasty... If they have quite the build...well...the less hair, the better. And when it comes to THAT, politics don't have a damned thing to do with anything. :eusa_drool:

Waxed chest.. give me a break.. what,, you're dragging your men out of caves?

Nope.. I'm just of the "less is more" variety.. I never have liked a TON of hair on guys.

Nope.. I'm just of the "less is more" variety.. I never have liked a TON of hair on guys.

Okay .. I kinda see you're point.. in my single days, I didn't like Gals with furry breasts, kinda choked me up...:lol:

Problem with having so much hair is you tend to grow bald because of a high testosterone level. It's nature's curse.

I just have my ear to the door listening to all the hens cackling. Wondering when they will get around to talking about what a "hunk" Count Dracula is and mention that he's very intelligent and funny. Someone is bound to say that pretty soon, I would think. After all, they're talking about men aren't they?:lol:

^^^ Count I just noticed your sig line. It made me think of something I read once...

"Let's play chocolate...you nibble on my neck and I'll melt."

I just have my ear to the door listening to all the hens cackling. Wondering when they will get around to talking about what a "hunk" Count Dracula is and mention that he's very intelligent and funny. Someone is bound to say that pretty soon, I would think. After all, they're talking about men aren't they?:lol:

You probably haven't repped them enough yet...

Test it out, next Christmas season, when you are both in a store together, go to some end cap, pick something up, don't say anything, just look at it, put the item back. Then on Christmas morning when you open the gifts...it will be there. LOL

That just shows you that we're paying attention and looking to impress you.

I hope you appreciate the effort.
OH shit, yeah I guess you can say he was paying attention to some degree. Of course I appreciate it, but I find it very entertaining. My husband is the type of gift giving man that goes into a store, last minute and buys something close to a register.

He just doesn't have a clue. I feel bad for him some times, but laugh and have fun most of the time. Appreciative yep, the look on his face when I pick up useless item, PRICELESS.

Dam, I really thought all you women did when alone together was put the word Mc in front of men you lusted after, like McDreamy or McSteamy.

I was sure the women at my work secretly call me McQuarter Pounder.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back