Girl Power

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
This past weekend, there was a very large regional wrestling tournament. Nothing unusual about that at this time of year. What made this tournament different is that it was just for female athletes. It was very well attended.

This past weekend, there was a very large regional wrestling tournament. Nothing unusual about that at this time of year. What made this tournament different is that it was just for female athletes. It was very well attended.
So you are promoting woman learn how to wrestle not be a home engineer?

Women’s wrestling is a rapidly growing sport. Good to see another option for female athletes.

Cool....

21dcbe5b7c9c6487cf6ca557c750e338--girls-in-mud-girls-girls-girls.jpg

Woman's ice hockey is GREAT ... there's no checking ... strictly the finesse game; sharp passing, set plays and top-of-the-line skating ... all skill, no busted heads ...

I can't say this is why the NHL allows the two-line passes now ... but it has brought the finesse game back to the top level of men's ice hockey ... all for the good I say ...

Women's 220 sprint and/or high hurdles ... poetry in motion ...

There was a lot of good wrestling. Some of these girls are full-on tough.

Woman's ice hockey is GREAT ... there's no checking ... strictly the finesse game; sharp passing, set plays and top-of-the-line skating ... all skill, no busted heads ...

I can't say this is why the NHL allows the two-line passes now ... but it has brought the finesse game back to the top level of men's ice hockey ... all for the good I say ...

Women's 220 sprint and/or high hurdles ... poetry in motion ...
The NHL was great decades ago when there was many fights. The game has eliminated a lot of that. Saying that, the game is one of the best when it moves along without stoppages. Those off sides and icing and other stoppages mars the game. Back and forth it is great!

This has been building for years, it isn't new.

I wish back in the day, I could have said I identify as a woman & get to grab & squeeze these womenz!

I would have even let them win! :banana:

The NHL was great decades ago when there was many fights. The game has eliminated a lot of that. Saying that, the game is one of the best when it moves along without stoppages. Those off sides and icing and other stoppages mars the game. Back and forth it is great!

I feel your pain ... but I understand why the NHL did that and I do have to agree in hindsight that it allowed a broader fan base ... and don't think for a second them grrls don't fight .. they do !!! ...

I don't remember the Original Six ... but I can say I've been a San Jose Shark fan since they were known as the San Francisco Seals ... and yes, it is the same franchise ...

Forum List

Back