Giants at Cowboys

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
After gifting the Cowboys 20 points, the Giants come roaring back to take a 24-20 halftime lead.

Once again, the Giants pass rush takes out the QB breaking Romo's collar bone. Looks like he will be out the rest of the season.

Stick a fork in the Cowboys

After gifting the Cowboys 20 points, the Giants come roaring back to take a 24-20 halftime lead.

Once again, the Giants pass rush takes out the QB breaking Romo's collar bone. Looks like he will be out the rest of the season.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:beer::beer:
:thewave:

:boohoo:

Just aren't enough emoticons to tell you how I feel.

31-20. Cowfags ready to drop to

1-5

I can't wait to see Wade's fat ass @ the press conference. It's not even my birthday!

Cowgirls an official crap team.

Lost Romo - now have Kitna.

Stick a fork.....................

Maybe now we can get them off PRIMETIME TV games

37-20 now. Hey Jerry, how's that "home superbowl" looking? :lol::lol::lol:

Cowboy's vaunted Defense doesn't come out after halftime

Giants 38 Cowboys 20 midway 3rd Qtr

How bout them Cowboys?

How 'bout them Cowboys!?!
Damn.
I saw that hit Romo took and it wasn't pretty. Poor thing.
The second string QB looked a little nervous when he took the field. I bet he had no idea he'd be playing a Monday night game when he was slipping into his padding.

How about I stick a pitch fork in YOUR dumb ass? I'm a cowboy. Want to play, fuckwit? You wouldn't even know what to do with a pitchfork ....

Just like your dumb ass doesn't know what to do with your vote .

How about I stick a pitch fork in YOUR dumb ass? I'm a cowboy. Want to play, fuckwit? You wouldn't even know what to do with a pitchfork ....

Just like your dumb ass doesn't know what to do with your vote .

This board is about talking sports Gunny..

Cowboys folded when faced with adversity.

Even when Romo went down (lead 10-7 at the time) they went on to put the Giants on the ropes with the punt return for TD (went up 20-7)

This was time for the Cowboy Defense which is supposed to be the best in the league to man up and take over the game. Instead, the Cowboy D let the Giants score 17 points in 8 min and take away the game.

Stick a fork in those boys.....they are done and it is their own damn fault. They are poorly coached, take too many penalties and lack heart

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:beer::beer:
:thewave:

:boohoo:

Just aren't enough emoticons to tell you how I feel.

yeah could not have said it better myself. this totally makes my year to see the Fagboys at 1-5.I love it.

31-20. Cowfags ready to drop to

1-5

I can't wait to see Wade's fat ass @ the press conference. It's not even my birthday!

wonder how much longer Jones is going to wait before Wade gets the ax.:lol: He is for sure gone after this year.He keeps giving him the vote of confidence,something coachs dread hearing.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back