Getting the J&J Shot This Evening

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I have an appointment at CVS this evening to get the COVID shot and it's the J&J which means I only need one. I'll post how it goes. Several of my friends have gotten the vaccine now and have only complained about a sore arm, so I'm hoping I'll get off that easy. My sister, who is an RN, got the vaccine back in March and she had a slight fever for a day.

I have an appointment at CVS this evening to get the COVID shot and it's the J&J which means I only need one. I'll post how it goes. Several of my friends have gotten the vaccine now and have only complained about a sore arm, so I'm hoping I'll get off that easy. My sister, who is an RN, got the vaccine back in March and she had a slight fever for a day.
Good for you. Good luck.

Had the JJ shot last month. So far so good. I feel good. I had the Covid back in January. I feel real well.

I got the shot a couple of months ago before they withheld it. No problems.

Hey you cannot beat one shot if it does the same thing as 2 shots.
Uh...yeah... no it doesn't.
It is inferior to both Moderna and Pfizer.
Doesn't last half as long, and has 30% less protection
Says the expert. What "long term" study do you base your ignorance on?

The yankees have had 9 members of their training staff and one player get covid even though everyone of them had been vaccinated with J&J.

My brother got it and he only had a sore arm. He did not get the JNJ, though. He got one of the others where he had to get two shots but he didn’t have a problem with either one

Uh...yeah... no it doesn't.
It is inferior to both Moderna and Pfizer.
Doesn't last half as long, and has 30% less protection
It’s 100% effective in preventing hospitalizations and death if you still get Covid

Maybe you will still be alive to take your next shot next year! Im rooting for ya homie

Because I am an avid traveler and I’m going to have to get it if I want to keep traveling again. Many countries are going to make it a requirement to get in
Hmmm... well, I hope it's worth it, because getting the shot is kinda like playing Russian Roulette, wouldn't you say?

I know you lift, and so do I. I've been pumping iron since the early 80's. Started in the military. Health and fitness is a big deal to me. No way would I let them inject that experimental crap into me, even if it meant I couldn't go where I wanted. I guess I'd just go where I could.

I have an appointment at CVS this evening to get the COVID shot and it's the J&J which means I only need one. I'll post how it goes.

So you're getting an mRNA Covid shot from the people who bring you Rogaine for hair and Neutogena skin cream! Good luck, Taz.
They are also the company that developed surgical sutures, Tylenol, knee replacements, dental implants, contact lens, the Ebola vaccine, the HIV vaccine, and hundreds of major prescription drugs that treat everything from Alzheimer’s Warts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back