Anti-science California ignores CDC mask guidance; people will remain masked until Newsom says it's time

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The DemoKKKrat party is the most anti-science organization in the world right now.

The state of California announced Monday that will not ease its mask requirement until June 15, bucking guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which said it is safe for fully vaccinated people to skip face coverings in most situations.

California State Health Director Dr. Mark Ghaly said in a press conference that the purpose of the delay is to afford businesses additional time to make operation changes due to CDC’s updated guidance.

“This four-week period will give Californians time to prepare for this change, while we continue the relentless focus on delivering vaccines particularly to underserved communities and those that were hard hit throughout this pandemic,” Ghaly told reporters.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) recently stated that he plans to end nearly all restrictions on June 15 if coronavirus cases drop lower.

The DemoKKKrat party is the most anti-science organization in the world right now.

The state of California announced Monday that will not ease its mask requirement until June 15, bucking guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which said it is safe for fully vaccinated people to skip face coverings in most situations.

California State Health Director Dr. Mark Ghaly said in a press conference that the purpose of the delay is to afford businesses additional time to make operation changes due to CDC’s updated guidance.

“This four-week period will give Californians time to prepare for this change, while we continue the relentless focus on delivering vaccines particularly to underserved communities and those that were hard hit throughout this pandemic,” Ghaly told reporters.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) recently stated that he plans to end nearly all restrictions on June 15 if coronavirus cases drop lower.
Don't you think your KKK play is a bit lame given the Vlad Smoocher the Dems sent packing from DC?

More people will be vaccinated by then.

Don't you think your KKK play is a bit lame given the Vlad Smoocher the Dems sent packing from DC?

Did you not know your party founded, funded, and still operates the KKK?

But alas, no comment on the topic of the thread? Do you also think the CDC is wrong?

But alas, no comment on the topic of the thread? Do you also think the CDC is wrong?
Hell, I didn't even know they were "my party". I just try to think straight. By example, if you wish to talk about science, why don't you do so without making your central point partisan?

Democrats really need to learn to "follow the science"

Their “science” asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

BillNyeCrazy.gif

A

All of the blue states are opening in June in keeping with dementia Joe ALLOWING us to bbq with our families on July 4. Coincidence? I think not, SCAMDEMIC!

Hell, I didn't even know they were "my party". I just try to think straight. By example, if you wish to talk about science, why don't you do so without making your central point partisan?
Because the whole thing IS partisan, moron.

Honestly, I don't pretend to know a whole lot about the CDC's position but I'd venture a guess that continuing with mask is not targeted at those who have been vaccinated but at those who have not and may turn up at large gatherings (and unmasked) do some spreading and crowd my local hospital.

Despite your intelligent argument about morons, it isn't all partisan. I don't care if you are Dem, Repubic or Baptist, those who are not vaccinated should wear a mask, and since we can't ID who is from who is not vaccinated, we all pay the price. Quit whining and wear your mask.

If you think more of the unvaccinated are Repubic, that's your fucking problem.

those who are not vaccinated should wear a mask,
Please explain why--vaccinated people are not at risk of infection, so why are you concerned if someone who is unvaccinated wears a mask that has been proven to not work or not beyond your own fear? BTW, if you are going to whine because you have been disparaged, you might want to practice what you preach, hypocrite.

Please explain why--vaccinated people are not at risk of infection, so why are you concerned if someone who is unvaccinated wears a mask that has been proven to not work or not beyond your own fear? BTW, if you are going to whine because you have been disparaged, you might want to practice what you preach, hypocrite.
I didn't initiate conversation with you. You initiated it with me and punctuated by addressing me as a MORON. You made it personal. I simply slapped you upside the head.

As for the mask, if there's a decent chance that it works (in the case of a contagious respiratory disease it's kind of a given), then it should be worn by those dumb enough to go unvaccinated. That said, my concern isn't necessarily for the voluntarily unvaccinated, but for the cost of dealing with their ignorance.

I agree that people have a right to make their own choice. And as a good conservative, you should agree that said people need to stand accountable for their decisions.

Vaccinated people remain at risk but at a greatly reduced risk.

There is no guarantee that the vaccine will protect everyone and no concern that everyone who fails to get vaccinated will fall sick. However, there is a favorite in this race but you appear to prefer the longshot.

Good luck.

gif-hitler-que-te-pasa-1.gif

I didn't initiate conversation with you. You initiated it with me and punctuated by addressing me as a MORON. You made it personal. I simply slapped you upside the head.

As for the mask, if there's a decent chance that it works (in the case of a contagious respiratory disease it's kind of a given), then it should be worn by those dumb enough to go unvaccinated. That said, my concern isn't necessarily for the voluntarily unvaccinated, but for the cost of dealing with their ignorance.

I agree that people have a right to make their own choice. And as a good conservative, you should agree that said people need to stand accountable for their decisions.
It's not a respiratory disease. It's a disease of the endothelium (the cell lining of our organs). It uses the respiratory system to gain access. It can also gain access through the eyes which are not part of the respiratory system.

Masks serve as a barrier. They are not perfect but are effective at reducing risk compared to no barrier at all. The best chance of reducing risk is a combination of preventive measures; vaccine, mask, distance, time and dispersion. Indoors is worse than outdoors (inability to disperse). Farther distance is better than closer distance (radius of dispersion). Less time around others is better than more time around others (risk of being infected when in contact with those infected increases as time spent around them increases). Vaccine is a first and last line of defense and will hopefully lessen the impact of the infection. Masks serve as a barrier but increase in effectiveness when used in conjunction with time, distance and greater dispersion.

I'm actually surprised though that you didn't blame God for allowing the virus to exist or letting people not wear masks and not get vaccinated. ;)

Vaccinated people remain at risk but at a greatly reduced risk.

There is no guarantee that the vaccine will protect everyone and no concern that everyone who fails to get vaccinated will fall sick. However, there is a favorite in this race but you appear to prefer the longshot.

Good luck.
There is no race--it is a scam. If you are healthy, covid is no threat. If you have underlying health conditions, you need to take care. MASKS DO NOT WORK.

It's not a respiratory disease. It's a disease of the endothelium (the cell lining of our organs). It uses the respiratory system to gain access. It can also gain access through the eyes which are not part of the respiratory system.

Masks serve as a barrier. They are not perfect but are effective at reducing risk compared to no barrier at all. The best chance of reducing risk is a combination of preventive measures; vaccine, mask, distance, time and dispersion. Indoors is worse than outdoors (inability to disperse). Farther distance is better than closer distance (radius of dispersion). Less time around others is better than more time around others (risk of being infected when in contact with those infected increases as time spent around them increases). Vaccine is a first and last line of defense and will hopefully lessen the impact of the infection. Masks serve as a barrier but increase in effectiveness when used in conjunction with time, distance and greater dispersion.

I'm actually surprised though that you didn't blame God for allowing the virus to exist or letting people not wear masks and not get vaccinated. ;)
I'm told that all things are God's Intelligent Design- but there are whispers that the intelligent part is in question.:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:

Thanks for the clarification on covid-19. It can be transmitted by breathing tainted air and wearing a mask is prudent.

I'm told that all things are God's Intelligent Design- but there are whispers that the intelligent part is in question.:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:

Thanks for the clarification on covid-19. It can be transmitted by breathing tainted air and wearing a mask is prudent.
Not by me you weren't. The funny thing is that you probably have a pretty favorable opinion of existence until God is mentioned as the source, then it's nothing but gloom and doom and half full glasses.

But just to clarify, you can wear a mask until the cows come home but if you don't practice all of the preventative measures that mask all by itself doesn't move the risk mitigation bar much.

Honestly, I don't pretend to know a whole lot about the CDC's position but I'd venture a guess that continuing with mask is not targeted at those who have been vaccinated but at those who have not and may turn up at large gatherings (and unmasked) do some spreading and crowd my local hospital.

Despite your intelligent argument about morons, it isn't all partisan. I don't care if you are Dem, Repubic or Baptist, those who are not vaccinated should wear a mask, and since we can't ID who is from who is not vaccinated, we all pay the price. Quit whining and wear your mask.

If you think more of the unvaccinated are Repubic, that's your fucking problem.
I think his point about it being partisan was about the response to the pandemic. Clearly it was. By both sides.

There are 13 Congressional Volumes which detail how the KKK was formed as the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party for the express purpose of taking back their statehouses from BLACK REPUBLICANS through force and intimidation.

Full text of "Report of the Joint select committee appointed to inquire in to the condition of affairs in the late insurrectionary states : so far as regards the execution of the laws, and the safety of the lives and property of the citizens of the United States and Testimony taken"

It would be nice if the Democratic Party acknowledged and apologized for their 150 year history of racism, oppression, slavery, bigotry, segregation and just general inhumane behaviors.

Forum List

Back