Get Vaccinated Or Fired — Ken Langone Says His Businesses Will Mandate It After Full FDA Approval

You begin with a fallacy that stems from generalization. People who hate Trump and are caught up in the media-induced tribalism make assumptions about tens of millions of Americans that are inaccurate, in whole or in part.
If you go back and look at the percentages of deaths per 100K infected, there has been no significant increase in the mortality rate for this virus. Remember in the early winter of 2020? We were seeing daily mention of the numbers who were dying as well as the overall rate of cases. NOW we see only the number of cases in most reports. The reason for this is they can't instill panic if people of even average intelligence can see that the death rate is unchanged for the worse.

There are growing numbers of fully vaxxed individuals who are contracting the newest iteration of this virus and they are passing it on to others. These "vaccines" behave unlike any vaccine we've ever trusted in the past. They do not offer lasting immunity and the pharma corporations are beginning to sell the idea that regular "boosters" will be needed.

I'm not anti-vax but I can see a scam and a governmental grab for power when it's staring me in the face. Take the vaccine, don't take the vaccine, I don't care. Give up your own freedoms if you wish but don't tell me I have to give up mine. The day they actually begin to cut people off from resources that sustain daily life, like food and other medicines or fuel will be the day that millions of us get angry and get busy in the streets.
Maths iz hard for the moonbats.....Feels iz easy.

It will most likely be a altered version and should be seeing Covid is still mutating at a rapid pace.
Exactly like seasonal influenza. In fact, the numbers of fatalities from the Delta variant are hardly higher than flu. THIS is how viruses have always behaved. They become more transmissible while also killing fewer of their hosts. Yes, covid will continue to kill people. The flu kills tens of thousands every year but no one is demanding we give up our freedoms because of it.

Once a person allows a government to inject them with an experimental vaccine AND take away any legal resort to compensation for the harm it could do then what won't they demand next? IF this virus was killing even 5% of those who contracted it, I might agree that governments had the right to behave as we see them behaving today. That is not the case with C-19 and its iterations. If the government begins crushing liberties by using corporations to achieve it extra-constitutionally, then people will have no choice but to fight back.

I don't understand why a trump person would have a problem with a vaccine that they proudly gave trump credit for existing. You trust trump with everything else, why don't you trust him with this vaccine?
Hate to break it to you, but the largest segments of the population that are not vaxxed are the 18-45 age group and blacks and hispanics--the majority of each are democrats. You really should get the vaccination for your TDS.

Langone isn't the only business person to do this and he's only doing it after the vaccines get full FDA approval.

So this may never happen?

I spent over 2 grand at Home Depot in the last eight months.

Lowe's just got some additional revenu.

Langone isn't the only business person to do this and he's only doing it after the vaccines get full FDA approval.

Don't care.

That MF'er does not get to make statements like "you have an obligation".

He's a rich prick who might want to consider his "obligation" to help the poor with his millions.

Don't care.

That MF'er does not get to make statements like "you have an obligation".

He's a rich prick who might want to consider his "obligation" to help the poor with his millions.

To me he is basically talking to hear himself talk.

I don't like any private company mandating anything on anyone. Especially on their employee's health or off hours activities.

I have believed that business has been given way too much power in our nation since the 80s.

Businesses such as a hospital have already imposed this mandate in Texas with the courts in Texas ruling in favor of business giving them even more power over their employees.

I believe in choice. I also believe in private ownership of a business and the safety of their employees and the public.

Making a choice that you're perfectly free and have a right to make doesn't exempt anyone from the consequences of that choice.

I don't understand why a trump person would have a problem with a vaccine that they proudly gave trump credit for existing. You trust trump with everything else, why don't you trust him with this vaccine?

I wish such mandates didn't happen but like most people, I don't make the rules.

On the good side, hopefully more people will get vaccinated.

Do you have any problem with a private company banning people from using their social networks?

I don't like any private company mandating anything on anyone. Especially on their employee's health or off hours activities.

I have believed that business has been given way too much power in our nation since the 80s.

Businesses such as a hospital have already imposed this mandate in Texas with the courts in Texas ruling in favor of business giving them even more power over their employees.

I believe in choice. I also believe in private ownership of a business and the safety of their employees and the public.

Making a choice that you're perfectly free and have a right to make doesn't exempt anyone from the consequences of that choice.

I wish such mandates didn't happen but like most people, I don't make the rules.

I suppress hope you do.:cul2:

It will happen when the vaccines get full FDA approval.

Which is scheduled to happen in the fall.

As conservatives always say; if employees don’t like their employer’s policies or how they’re treated by their employer, employees are free to quit and find work elsewhere.

You begin with a fallacy that stems from generalization. People who hate Trump and are caught up in the media-induced tribalism make assumptions about tens of millions of Americans that are inaccurate, in whole or in part.
If you go back and look at the percentages of deaths per 100K infected, there has been no significant increase in the mortality rate for this virus. Remember in the early winter of 2020? We were seeing daily mention of the numbers who were dying as well as the overall rate of cases. NOW we see only the number of cases in most reports. The reason for this is they can't instill panic if people of even average intelligence can see that the death rate is unchanged for the worse.

There are growing numbers of fully vaxxed individuals who are contracting the newest iteration of this virus and they are passing it on to others. These "vaccines" behave unlike any vaccine we've ever trusted in the past. They do not offer lasting immunity and the pharma corporations are beginning to sell the idea that regular "boosters" will be needed.

I'm not anti-vax but I can see a scam and a governmental grab for power when it's staring me in the face. Take the vaccine, don't take the vaccine, I don't care. Give up your own freedoms if you wish but don't tell me I have to give up mine. The day they actually begin to cut people off from resources that sustain daily life, like food and other medicines or fuel will be the day that millions of us get angry and get busy in the streets.
People frequently mock the French (me included) but when they protest they don't fuck around!

We would do well to emulate the French fighting against their government's covid mandates.

How anyone with a functioning brain can be a Trump person to begin with is the true mystery.

But like everything else with conservatives, it’s about partisan politics – when Trump was president vaccines were good; with Biden as president, vaccines are ‘bad.’

After FDA full approval which mean that once approved it give the company more of a weapon to say “ look it is FDA approved so get the shot or don’t work “ and I can see how a business would be wise to wait.

Also a interesting read here:

Examples of rightwing hypocrisy abound.

When it comes to vaccines suddenly government is good and knows what it’s doing.

They should either get the vax or get tested everyday. At will employment
If this were to happen, my big question would be who is going to be stuck paying the medical bills if the shots and tests are not coming from the minds of the employees?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

As conservatives always say; if employees don’t like their employer’s policies or how they’re treated by their employer, employees are free to quit and find work elsewhere.

That is very true. The conservatives have been saying that for decades.

They don't seem to believe it applies now with vaccines and the virus.

How anyone with a functioning brain can be a Trump person to begin with is the true mystery.

But like everything else with conservatives, it’s about partisan politics – when Trump was president vaccines were good; with Biden as president, vaccines are ‘bad.’

Yeah, I remember VP Pence saying that if the vaccines are not developed under Trump and developed under Biden instead, he'll refuse to take one. Oooops, sorry, that wasn't Pence, that was somebody else I was thinking of.

The difference is you can continue working until you find better employment whereas not getting the vaccine puts you out of work immediately and you're stuck with no income.

Forum List

Back