Get Vaccinated Or Fired — Ken Langone Says His Businesses Will Mandate It After Full FDA Approval

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't like any private company mandating anything on anyone. Especially on their employee's health or off hours activities.

I have believed that business has been given way too much power in our nation since the 80s.

Langone isn't the only business person to do this and he's only doing it after the vaccines get full FDA approval.

Businesses such as a hospital have already imposed this mandate in Texas with the courts in Texas ruling in favor of business giving them even more power over their employees.

I believe in choice. I also believe in private ownership of a business and the safety of their employees and the public.

Making a choice that you're perfectly free and have a right to make doesn't exempt anyone from the consequences of that choice.

I don't understand why a trump person would have a problem with a vaccine that they proudly gave trump credit for existing. You trust trump with everything else, why don't you trust him with this vaccine?

I wish such mandates didn't happen but like most people, I don't make the rules.

On the good side, hopefully more people will get vaccinated.

After FDA full approval which mean that once approved it give the company more of a weapon to say “ look it is FDA approved so get the shot or don’t work “ and I can see how a business would be wise to wait.

Also a interesting read here:

I don't like any private company mandating anything on anyone. Especially on their employee's health or off hours activities.

I have believed that business has been given way too much power in our nation since the 80s.

Langone isn't the only business person to do this and he's only doing it after the vaccines get full FDA approval.

Businesses such as a hospital have already imposed this mandate in Texas with the courts in Texas ruling in favor of business giving them even more power over their employees.

I believe in choice. I also believe in private ownership of a business and the safety of their employees and the public.

Making a choice that you're perfectly free and have a right to make doesn't exempt anyone from the consequences of that choice.

I don't understand why a trump person would have a problem with a vaccine that they proudly gave trump credit for existing. You trust trump with everything else, why don't you trust him with this vaccine?

I wish such mandates didn't happen but like most people, I don't make the rules.

On the good side, hopefully more people will get vaccinated.

They should either get the vax or get tested everyday. At will employment

After FDA full approval which mean that once approved it give the company more of a weapon to say “ look it is FDA approved so get the shot or don’t work “ and I can see how a business would be wise to wait.

Also a interesting read here:

The FDA approved Thalidomide, Vioxx, and Fen-phen too....How'd that shake out?

The FDS approved Thalidomide, Vioxx, and Fen-phen too....How'd that shake out?
As always there are risks and mistakes but as I wrote companies like the one in the OP are waiting for final FDA approval so that those like you can not say “ well it lack FDA approval so it is experimental and I don’t have to take it “…

Now my personal opinion Oddball it is your choice and I am not demanding you take it and because I responded in this thread does not mean I support mandatory shots and you will be hell bent on finding where I have and I believe it should be your choice just like it is my choice to wear a mask and get the shot.

The better point is that if the FDA approves a vaccine, it might not be any of the ones we are currently using or it might be one of them with modifications, but at least it will have received extensive testing to ensure that it is indeed safe, making everyone's concerns essentially MOOT and now if the government or an employer MANDATES that YOU MUST GET IT and it hurts you, they can no longer deny plausible accountability and responsibility.

As always there are risks and mistakes but as I wrote companies like the one in the OP are waiting for final FDA approval so that those like you can not say “ well it lack FDA approval so it is experimental and I don’t have to take it “…

Now my personal opinion Oddball it is your choice and I am not demanding you take it and because I responded in this thread does not mean I support mandatory shots and you will be hell bent on finding where I have and I believe it should be your choice just like it is my choice to wear a mask and get the shot.
"There are always risks"....So butt the fuck out let me take mine, and you take yours.

Deal?

The better point is that if the FDA approves a vaccine, it might not be any of the ones we are currently using or it might be one of them with modifications, but at least it will have received extensive testing to ensure that it is indeed safe, making everyone's concerns essentially MOOT and now if the government or an employer MANDATES that YOU MUST GET IT and it hurts you, they can no longer deny plausible accountability and responsibility.

It will most likely be a altered version and should be seeing Covid is still mutating at a rapid pace.

You trust trump with everything else, why don't you trust him with this vaccine?
You begin with a fallacy that stems from generalization. People who hate Trump and are caught up in the media-induced tribalism make assumptions about tens of millions of Americans that are inaccurate, in whole or in part.
If you go back and look at the percentages of deaths per 100K infected, there has been no significant increase in the mortality rate for this virus. Remember in the early winter of 2020? We were seeing daily mention of the numbers who were dying as well as the overall rate of cases. NOW we see only the number of cases in most reports. The reason for this is they can't instill panic if people of even average intelligence can see that the death rate is unchanged for the worse.

There are growing numbers of fully vaxxed individuals who are contracting the newest iteration of this virus and they are passing it on to others. These "vaccines" behave unlike any vaccine we've ever trusted in the past. They do not offer lasting immunity and the pharma corporations are beginning to sell the idea that regular "boosters" will be needed.

I'm not anti-vax but I can see a scam and a governmental grab for power when it's staring me in the face. Take the vaccine, don't take the vaccine, I don't care. Give up your own freedoms if you wish but don't tell me I have to give up mine. The day they actually begin to cut people off from resources that sustain daily life, like food and other medicines or fuel will be the day that millions of us get angry and get busy in the streets.

"There are always risks"....So butt the fuck out let me take mine, and you take yours. Deal?

OB, Please observe the no salacious offerings rule---
Using the words "butt" and "fuck" together in the same sentence here could incite certain members like Tommy to arousal​
risking the lives and health of every alley cat, goat, sheep or dog for miles around. :smoke:

I won't be responsible for the carnage nor veterinary bills.

Forum List

Back