Get Vaccinated Or Fired — Ken Langone Says His Businesses Will Mandate It After Full FDA Approval

Once a person allows a government to inject them with an experimental vaccine AND take away any legal resort to compensation for the harm it could do then what won't they demand next? IF this virus was killing even 5% of those who contracted it, I might agree that governments had the right to behave as we see them behaving today. That is not the case with C-19 and its iterations. If the government begins crushing liberties by using corporations to achieve it extra-constitutionally, then people will have no choice but to fight back.

The vaccine companies have liability protection but places of employment don't. If years down the road somebody is hurt or died from these vaccines, the person harmed or family can hold the company liable for forcing medical treatment on their employees.

I don't like any private company mandating anything on anyone. Especially on their employee's health or off hours activities.

I have believed that business has been given way too much power in our nation since the 80s.

Langone isn't the only business person to do this and he's only doing it after the vaccines get full FDA approval.

Businesses such as a hospital have already imposed this mandate in Texas with the courts in Texas ruling in favor of business giving them even more power over their employees.

I believe in choice. I also believe in private ownership of a business and the safety of their employees and the public.

Making a choice that you're perfectly free and have a right to make doesn't exempt anyone from the consequences of that choice.

I don't understand why a trump person would have a problem with a vaccine that they proudly gave trump credit for existing. You trust trump with everything else, why don't you trust him with this vaccine?

I wish such mandates didn't happen but like most people, I don't make the rules.

On the good side, hopefully more people will get vaccinated.

You can have your useless vaccine.
As a business owner I force neither customers or employees to reveal their health status/choices. It's none of my fucking business. I will also happily refuse service to customers who make such demands of me.

After FDA full approval which mean that once approved it give the company more of a weapon to say “ look it is FDA approved so get the shot or don’t work “ and I can see how a business would be wise to wait.

Also a interesting read here:

I think it will take years before they can actually approve it given we can't know of all the potential hazards of the vaccine for several years. It could be doing liver or kidney damage at a slow pace and we not know if for quite some time after all the data is collected.

I’ve already told my boss thst if our company does this, he’s going to have to fire me.

Then you will be fired.

The Texas court gave more power to business. A business can mandate that you get vaccinated.

So you either get vaccinated or you get fired if your employer initiates that policy.

If you don't like it, the court ruled you are perfectly free to find employment elsewhere.

After FDA full approval which mean that once approved it give the company more of a weapon to say “ look it is FDA approved so get the shot or don’t work “ and I can see how a business would be wise to wait.

Also a interesting read here:

That's a healthy bit of liability prevention on the part of an employer. FDA approve = we were reasonable to demand it.

The FDA is NEVER going to approve it because they know it's a killer and they will lose funding or jobs if they push it through.

But, either way, just one case of a person required to get the vax as a condition of continued employment who dies or is seriously injured will open up the flood gates.

Then you will be fired
I’m fine with that.
So you either get vaccinated or you get fired if your employer initiates that policy.

If you don't like it, the court ruled you are perfectly free to find employment elsewhere
Then I’ll get fired. I have other ito s in the fire. We’d be fine. Now, my employer might find it slightly more difficult to replace me, but that’s their problem. Not impossible but difficult.

Forum List

Back