Get this one: People who skipped their COVID vaccine are at higher risk of traffic accidents 🤣

Nobody cares what you expect or about your weak non sequitur. Anti vaxxers are a joke not to be taken seriously, sorry.

"Anti-vaxxers" were right about everything.

Go get your full course of boosters. One every two months, don't forget. You'll feel great....just like all my coworkers, sick constantly.

This beats every piece of stupidity I've heard from the left so far this week. :laughing0301:

"People who skipped their COVID vaccine are at higher risk of traffic accidents, according to a new study"​

"If you passed on getting the COVID vaccine, you might be a lot more likely to get into a car crash.

Or at least those are the findings of a new study published this month in The American Journal of Medicine. During the summer of 2021, Canadian researchers examined the encrypted government-held records of more than 11 million adults, 16% of whom hadn’t received the COVID vaccine.

They found that the unvaccinated people were 72% more likely to be involved in a severe traffic crash—in which at least one person was transported to the hospital—than those who were vaccinated. That’s similar to the increased risk of car crashes for people with sleep apnea, though only about half that of people who abuse alcohol, researchers found.

The excess risk of car crash posed by unvaccinated drivers “exceeds the safety gains from modern automobile engineering advances and also imposes risks on other road users,” the authors wrote."

People who skipped their COVID vaccine are at higher risk of traffic accidents, according to a new study

It shows how you can use statistics as political propaganda. People who eat brussel sprouts are probably less likely to get into auto accidents.

f6bc72663313adc6.jpg

Nobody cares what you expect or about your weak non sequitur. Anti vaxxers are a joke not to be taken seriously, sorry.
y'all really should be paying attention to the information. The more boosters you have the worse off you'll be....our children are and will be suffering in the future for this.

I think we should start busing the illegal immigrants right on through to Ottawa, Turdeau's residence and drop them off. Watch how fast Canada will build a wall.
LOL

and unlike the USA, he will get money asap (from gummit and who knows where else) to pay for it... he'd probably get a few bucks from potato

From the study

Our research agrees with past studies about psychology contributing to traffic risks. One of the earliest studies evaluated taxi drivers and observed a 7-times greater frequency of personality disorders among those with multiple crashes compared with those with no crashes A study of young drivers identified a near doubling of crash incidents associated with an aggressive personality patternA psychometric analysis of motorcycle riders found that personal temperament was the largest predictor of crash involvement
The weaknesses of past studies include small sample sizes, fallible self-report, cross-sectional designs, low outcome counts, and narrow generalizabilityWe are aware of no past study testing COVID vaccination and traffic risks.

A limitation of our study is that correlation does not mean causality because our data do not explore potential causes of vaccine hesitancy or risky driving One possibility relates to a distrust of government or belief in freedom that contributes to both vaccination preferences and increased traffic risks A different explanation might be misconceptions of everyday risks, faith in natural protection, antipathy toward regulation, chronic poverty, exposure to misinformation, insufficient resources, or other personal beliefs Alternative factors could include political identity, negative past experiences, limited health literacy, or social networks that lead to misgivings around public health guidelinesThese subjective unknowns remain topics for more research.

I think that pretty much explains it. You anti-vaxers have personality disorders, anger management issues, a distrust of government, misconceptions of everyday risks, antipathy towards regulation, live in poverty, and most certainly are consistently exposed to misinformation. All of those have been tied to increased risk of auto accidents, it is not that not getting the vaccine causes more auto accidents, it is anti-vaxers are inherently more likely to have an auto accident. Sorry you guys don't like having a mirror put in front of you.

LOL, was that study done by Anthony Fauci?

Everybody knows HE would never lie. :abgg2q.jpg:

From the study

Our research agrees with past studies about psychology contributing to traffic risks. One of the earliest studies evaluated taxi drivers and observed a 7-times greater frequency of personality disorders among those with multiple crashes compared with those with no crashes A study of young drivers identified a near doubling of crash incidents associated with an aggressive personality patternA psychometric analysis of motorcycle riders found that personal temperament was the largest predictor of crash involvement
The weaknesses of past studies include small sample sizes, fallible self-report, cross-sectional designs, low outcome counts, and narrow generalizabilityWe are aware of no past study testing COVID vaccination and traffic risks.

A limitation of our study is that correlation does not mean causality because our data do not explore potential causes of vaccine hesitancy or risky driving One possibility relates to a distrust of government or belief in freedom that contributes to both vaccination preferences and increased traffic risks A different explanation might be misconceptions of everyday risks, faith in natural protection, antipathy toward regulation, chronic poverty, exposure to misinformation, insufficient resources, or other personal beliefs Alternative factors could include political identity, negative past experiences, limited health literacy, or social networks that lead to misgivings around public health guidelinesThese subjective unknowns remain topics for more research.

I think that pretty much explains it. You anti-vaxers have personality disorders, anger management issues, a distrust of government, misconceptions of everyday risks, antipathy towards regulation, live in poverty, and most certainly are consistently exposed to misinformation. All of those have been tied to increased risk of auto accidents, it is not that not getting the vaccine causes more auto accidents, it is anti-vaxers are inherently more likely to have an auto accident. Sorry you guys don't like having a mirror put in front of you.

so you're saying those w/ mental impairments or psych issues are more likely to reject the vax?

Ha ha... looks to me like those are the smart people. I mentioned the vax to someone recently.. didn't ask, just said "I don't know if you have taken the vax [was about to tell the person NOT to].. interrupted me and basically said Hell no or words to that effect.. didn't want to be a lab rat..

I laughed and said You're smart

anyone who trusts anything that comes from gummit, esp something as obviously bad as the vax is a total moron

Forum List

Back