Get ready for a sharp rise of school shootings in Texas

Well, that's no fun...
What?
That your sock got burned up in the dryer?
:lmao:
:cuckoo:
Pretty desperate that you have to make up make-believe friends to agree with you
He wasn't mine little friend. If he's bored, he'll be back, assuming they didn't block his IP and he doesn't use proxies.
Funny that right after he's locked out you log in and apparently know a lot about sock creation
:eusa_hand:
I've been posting here or there all night, I just didn't see him. And, I've been around these boards for more than a decade, I've seen it all.
Odd....
A quick post-search has your last post @ 8:37, then Sockman shows up at 9:15 and you don't post again until after the banning ceremony

You know people, open carry isn't the road to safety, nor is the road to danger.

The vast majority of gun owners have never killed anyone, and most of those would probably hesitate when faced with lethal threats.

PS, please spare me your phony tough individual responses about "well I wouldn't hesitate blah blah"

Well, that's no fun...
What?
Pretty desperate that you have to make up make-believe friends to agree with you
He wasn't mine little friend. If he's bored, he'll be back, assuming they didn't block his IP and he doesn't use proxies.
Funny that right after he's locked out you log in and apparently know a lot about sock creation
I've been posting here or there all night, I just didn't see him. And, I've been around these boards for more than a decade, I've seen it all.
Odd....
A quick post-search has your last post @ 8:37, then Sockman shows up at 9:15 and you don't post again until after the banning ceremony
I was watching Halt and Catch Fire with the wife. I'm not here all the time, it just seems that way.

And no one was here to fight with, they ran away this afternoon. If you want to play Mod, become one. You can't do it without admin rights.

I really don't see this as a problem.

Those Texas boys, and girls, are shooters, but I doubt most students would have the balls to climb up that tower Charles Wittman used in Austin, and stop his shooting, but I guess it would only take one, so it's possible.

I would get a little nervous if some wild campus party had a bunch of drunken fools, only with guns now too.

But in the case of gun ownership, I'm all for state's rights.

This experiment is better off happening in Texas, instead of anywhere near where people I care about go to college.

One of the fastest way to lose a TX CHL is be caught drinking while carrying.

Those Texas boys, and girls, are shooters, but I doubt most students would have the balls to climb up that tower Charles Wittman used in Austin, and stop his shooting, but I guess it would only take one, so it's possible.

I would get a little nervous if some wild campus party had a bunch of drunken fools, only with guns now too.

This experiment is better off happening in Texas, instead of anywhere near where people I care about go to college.

One of the fastest way to lose a TX CHL is be caught drinking while carrying.
Thank you, that's reassuring.

What?
Odd....
I was watching Halt and Catch Fire with the wife. I'm not here all the time, it just seems that way.

And no one was here to fight with, they ran away this afternoon. If you want to play Mod, become one. You can't do it without admin rights.
Then someone has a raging hard-on for you.
Pissed off any real lunatics lately?

Been there done that Mod-shit.
Too much work not enough fun.

Besides, I'm one that trusts until I have a reason not to.
I may not agree with you on a lot and sometimes you can get a little douche-ish but I've never seen you come completely unhinged like the Sockman did.
Just seemed very coincidental, s'all
:cool:

Actually this "experiment" has been happening all over the country. Texas is sadly behind the curve.

BTW Whitman was kept down under suppressive fire by students who got their own rifles out before Ramiro Martinez, Officer Houston McCoy accompanied with civilian Allen Crum took him out

Last edited:
Odd....

Then someone has a raging hard-on for you.
Pissed off any real lunatics lately?

Been there done that Mod-shit.
Too much work not enough fun.

Besides, I'm one that trusts until I have a reason not to.
I may not agree with you on a lot and sometimes you can get a little douche-ish but I've never seen you come completely unhinged like the Sockman did.
Just seemed very coincidental, s'all
:cool:
As with much of life, we'll just have to wait and see or more likely, never know.

Actually this "experiment" has been happening all over the country. Texas is sadly behind the curve.

BTW Whitman was kept down under suppressive fire by students who got their own rifles out before Ramiro Martinez accompanied with civilian Allen Crum took him out
I thought Wittman had a small whatchamacallit, like a slit, to shoot through.

I can't imagine keeping someone down, if you're shooting up.

But anyway...I'm all for open carry, always have been

I thought Wittman had a small whatchamacallit, like a slit, to shoot through.

I can't imagine keeping someone down, if you're shooting up.

But anyway...I'm all for open carry, always have been

There were lots of "slits", but Whitman was a drug addled coward. UT paid a bunch of money to repair the bullet impacts from people on the ground who tried to tag him.

The fact is that people returned fire, and it helped keep the lunatic pinned down until someone else had enough brass to neutralize him.

We agree on open carry.

Another troll thread filled with inaccuracies and lies. There wont be any surge in shootings in Texas.

Texas lawmakers reach deal allowing guns on campus - Houston Chronicle

The far right legislature passed a law allowing any student, regardless of criminal record, state of inebriation, or age, to carry a handgun onto Texas school campuses

Nothing could go wrong. Right? Right?

Riddle me this, NRA nutjobs. Adam Lanza killed students whit a gun. Cho Seung Hui killed students with a gun. Charles Whitman killed students with a gun

Why the fuck do you want MORE guns on school grounds?

Because more guns on school grounds mean more people of sound mind and sense of defense will make a person motivated to commit gun violence think twice about doing so knowing full well they will be gunned down and not accomplish their goal. In Texas, Nadal Hasssan was able to commit gun violence because he was in a gun free zone and is still alive to tell about it. Sandy Hook was a gun free zone. Columbine was a gun free zone. Virginia Tech was gun free. Movie theaters in Aurora Colorado were supposed to be gun free. Ask Gabbie Giffords if she was shot because multiple people were carrying guns or because it was a lone gunman violating gun laws that caused her to get shot?

Because more guns on school grounds mean more people of sound mind and sense of defense will make a person motivated to commit gun violence think twice about doing so knowing full well they will be gunned down and not accomplish their goal.
So you'd think the US would have a lower firearm homicide rate than developed countries that heavily regulate handguns.
What's that you say?
The US firearm homicide rate is much higher than developed countries that heavily regulate handguns?
inconceivable.jpg

Because more guns on school grounds mean more people of sound mind and sense of defense will make a person motivated to commit gun violence think twice about doing so knowing full well they will be gunned down and not accomplish their goal.
So you'd think the US would have a lower firearm homicide rate than developed countries that heavily regulate handguns.
What's that you say?
The US firearm homicide rate is much higher than developed countries that heavily regulate handguns?
inconceivable.jpg
So what? Why do you compare the US to France when yo could compare it to Mexico? Mexico has strict gun regulation. And high rates of gun crimes.

So what? Why do you compare the US to France when yo could compare it to Mexico? Mexico has strict gun regulation. And high rates of gun crimes.
Do you call Mexico a developed nation?

Actually perhaps it is fairer to compare the US to developing nations rather than developed nations. They seem more its cultural counterparts than the social democracies of the west.

I guess the US is more like Mexico than it is like Canada.

Last edited:
Do you call Mexico a developed nation?

Actually perhaps it is fairer to compare the US to developing nations rather than developed nations. They seem more its cultural counterparts than the social democracies of the west.

I guess the US is more like Mexico than it is like Canada.
Strip out crimes committed by black men between the ages of 15 and 25 and our crime rate looks just like France or Norway.

Just great, now we have "crystal ball" threads littering up the board

Every time there is a gun violence incident, the focus shifts to law abiding gun owners. How come the focus does not shift to making gun possession when committing a crime more severe a punishment?

Law abiding gun owners do not require more restrictions. Law breakers using guns need more deterrent. Restricting guns from law abiding citizens is not a deterrent.

Forum List

Back