Get a load of Fauci's financial statements. This will tell you a lot

Well common sense tells you, not to lock an entire society down. Over a virus with an over 99% survival rate. We are still paying the price for his mistake.
No, that’s a judgement call. If we don’t do anything, we would have had massive issues throughout the country with many preventable deaths. You can pretend like it was an easy call because you haven’t felt the weight of having to make that decision. Few have come anywhere close.

Little man...lolol
I I would have listened to you liberals I would have ended up a Shop Rat dust breather as yourself

But I didn't and laugh at any slaves to a job who think they know the world.....lolol

Did you believe the Russia Hoax. What crimes...loo
Look at you. Derailing your own thread.

What a loser.

No, that’s a judgement call. If we don’t do anything, we would have had massive issues throughout the country with many preventable deaths. You can pretend like it was an easy call because you haven’t felt the weight of having to make that decision. Few have come anywhere close.
Quarantine the elderly and the vulnerable and let the healthy continue on with precaution. That's what should've been done. Just like Trump wanted to do it.

No, it most certainly hasn't occurred to me. CNN has been caught lying over and over again. What they are telling you is not the truth and those untruths just happen to align with your news sources.

Democratic politicians and voters are evil and/or naïve. I find that most Democratic voters fall into the latter and most Democratic politicians into the former.
Is the gateway pundit telling you the truth or Fox or Oan? Nope! Cnn has a better record of truth telling than any rightwing media could even dream about....
Don't throw stones in glass houses... before you try to remove the sawdust out of cnn"s eye, remove the plank of wood, out of your own....

See how Fraudci tried to cover his tracks after getting busted funding GOF.

Get educated colfax_m

NIH Quietly Edits Section of Website on Gain-of-Function Research

The Gain-of-Function section stated:

Now the page lists only Potential Pandemic Pathogens, ePPP Research, and Oversight.

The edits come as Sen. Rand Paul is calling for Dr. Anthony Fauci to resign for lying about gain-of-function research.

“He should be fired,” Paul told “Axios on HBO” in an interview that aired Sunday.

“The thing is, is just for lack of judgment of nothing else, and I, you know, he's probably never going to admit that he lied, he's going to continue to dissemble and try to work around the truth and massage the truth,” he added.

: crickets: from colfax_m

What Chinese investments? Please quote from the OP link to justify this idiotic manufactured bullshit claim.

Bam. Of course your head is buried deep........so deep that you can probably see beijing.

Quarantine the elderly and the vulnerable and let the healthy continue on with precaution. That's what should've been done. Just like Trump wanted to do it.
That's 90 million elderly and medically at risk...and another 100 million that come in contact with them.

Your plan fails.

That's 90 million elderly and medically at risk...and another 100 million that come in contact with them.

Your plan fails.
No, not at all. I mean I know you like Cumo's plan. Put infected people in nursing homes, what could go wrong. But if we did as Trump wanted we would be at herd immunity and the economy would be booming.

False narratives work. You have bought it as have many gullible Americans.

That Atlantic, WaPo and particularly the NY Times are liberal rags. The WSJ is the closest to the center. That will help you some, but no wonder you believe as you do.
It's easier for you to view the narrative as "false" if the narrative is something you conveniently don't want to be true. We see this throughout the right wing media ecosystem. Trump won the election is easier to believe because people don't want to believe he lost. COVID isn't a big deal because people don't want to believe that it's dangerous. Hydroxychloroquine is super effective because people don't want COVID to be deadly. The vaccine doesn't work because people don't want to think that they've taken an unnecessary risk by not getting vaccinated. Russia didn't want to help Trump get elected because they didn't want to support a guy that the Kremlin supports.

And they don't want there to be white privilege because they don't want to think that any part of their success had anything to do with their race.

What are the sources you use?

Bam. Of course your head is buried deep........so deep that you can probably see beijing.

Oh, so he has investments in a mutual fund. Boy, you got him now!

How do you know your own 401(k) doesn't invest in Chinese companies?

Oh, wait. You probably don't have a 401(k).

40% of the country is obese and 30% of the country is overweight. 70% of Americans over 55 have a chronic medical condition.

Do you have any idea how many vulnerable people you'd have to quarantine?

Of course not, because you lack the fundamental knowledge needed to realize the implications of such a statement.

40% of the country is obese and 30% of the country is overweight. 70% of Americans over 55 have a chronic medical condition.

Do you have any idea how many vulnerable people you'd have to quarantine?

Of course not, because you lack the fundamental knowledge needed to realize the implications of such a statement.
Better than the entire country. Like we did, I believe I had covid last week. It was just a bad cold and I'm unvaccinated. This thing has been a hoax.

Better than the entire country. Like we did, I believe I had covid last week. It was just a bad cold and I'm unvaccinated. This thing has been a hoax.
Who shut down the entire country? I still went to work every day.

Surely you’re not suggesting that everything on CNN is a lie, are you?

Of course not.

At the same time, you could hardly accuse me of saying or believing every single thing ever mentioned on CNN. That would be impossible.

So logically, simply saying something that is also stated on CNN is not evidence of believing falsehoods.

You’re using an illogical trick to prop up a false belief. These are the lies people tell themselves to justify believing whatever it is that they want to believe regardless of the truth.
The majority of lies on CNN and the MSM are lies of purposeful omission.

Floors still gotta be mopped.
You have nothing but contempt for the working class. That's why you think you can insult people by saying they're a part of the working class.

There's nothing wrong with mopping the floors even though you think you're better than the people who work hard to keep our environments clean.

Forum List

Back