Get a load of Fauci's financial statements. This will tell you a lot

Find one post from me pushing the vax, just one.
I am not going to waste my time finding every place that you said, my (healthcare professional) sees the effectiveness of the vax every day and people who don't vax are stupid or words to that effect. Matter of fact--I am not going to waste my time exposing your lies daily. I think the people on this forum are more than capable of seeing your lies for themselves. Go back to your attic, you are stealing from your employer.

Blow it out your ass twerp. He has tons of chinese investments, they use mutual funds to hide them.

Your head is so far up fau chi's ass you may as well be his prostate.

DURRRR
ivanka-china.jpg

trumpchina-1.jpg

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

I am not going to waste my time finding every place that you said, my (healthcare professional) sees the effectiveness of the vax every day and people who don't vax are stupid or words to that effect. Matter of fact--I am not going to waste my time exposing your lies daily. I think the people on this forum are more than capable of seeing your lies for themselves. Go back to your attic.

So, you lied again. What fun, at least you are consistent.

I have never insulted anyone for choosing not to get the Vax, I leave that sort of thing up to you.

Many here worship the wealthy. You have nothing but love for them and will denigrate any average person as not worthy of political office. It's the rich guy who knows best how to run things. Then you criticize a wealthy person. You simply cannot make up your minds can you. But you rail against anything that helps an average American.

The topic of you all being jealous of Fauci because he makes more than you and was smart enough to make wise investments.

What more needs to be said about it?

No, the topic is about fau chi, and his obvious sellout to the chinese. We don't care how much someone makes, we care HOW they make it, unlike you, mr. troll.

Over the years, Fauci has made some wise investments which have netted him a decent income.

For some reason, the supposed "conservatives" on this forum think he should go to jail for making a profit.

I'm not joking when I say the Trumptards sound more and more like the 60s long haired pinkos.

No, the topic is about fau chi, and his obvious sellout to the chinese. We don't care how much someone makes, we care HOW they make it, unlike you, mr. troll.
What’s Fauci ever done to deserve his paycheck other than be instrumental in the development of treatments and cures for deadly diseases?

Forum List

Back