Get a load of Fauci's financial statements. This will tell you a lot

You still haven't figured out that CNN is lying to you? Even if you don't get your news from CNN, has it ever occurred to you that the information you spew aligns with them. Have you figured out why that is? They have been caught many times flat out lying and jumping to politically expedient conclusions that have been proven false.
Hard to say CNN is lying to me if I don’t even watch it. Has it occurred to you that the information is “spew” aligns with them because it’s reality.

You guys don’t care about what is or isn’t probable anymore. You only care about maintaining your comfortable worldview that isn’t upset by outside information.

Take these financial disclosures. Fauci’s being paid $400k a year. That’s not really that surprising given he’s at the top of a highly specialized field. I don’t think anyone should actually be surprised by this. What else did his disclosures show? He makes royalties for being an author and editor of an incredibly useful medical textbook. He has a large retirement fund, which is exclusively invested in broad based mutual funds. Remember this whole dust up came from Republicans trying to lump Fauci into an insider trading scandal. That’s the kind of bullshit narratives that are being perpetuated by the aptly put “morons”. Despite these disclosures debunking that, you still see attempted outrage in this very thread regarding the issue.

The idea of a loving, sustained marriage is just beyond your comprehension. No wonder you are such a Trump worshiper.

I would say Fauci won, he got rich and has a loving, long lasting marriage.
You have no idea what a lasting loving relationship is pal. Unlike you. I married a princess

Show me a beast you fucked

I have a long record on this forum of saying Trump did nothing illegal and being against the Mueller investigation

If true, you are one of the few leftist/independents.

If the Democrats were willing to start an unfounded investigation whose purpose was clearly to smear the President does it stand to reason they would also be willing to go to any length to further smear him? I'll give you a hint. They did. Everything the Democrats did was crooked because all the mattered to them was to get rid of Trump. Now that Trump is gone, they figured their crooked ways were so accepted by the mindless drones they may as well continue...and they are. NOBODY who loves the US should be supporting this Democratic party.

Hard to say CNN is lying to me if I don’t even watch it. Has it occurred to you that the information is “spew” aligns with them because it’s reality.

No, it most certainly hasn't occurred to me. CNN has been caught lying over and over again. What they are telling you is not the truth and those untruths just happen to align with your news sources.

Democratic politicians and voters are evil and/or naïve. I find that most Democratic voters fall into the latter and most Democratic politicians into the former.

No, it most certainly hasn't occurred to me. CNN has been caught lying over and over again. What they are telling you is not the truth and those untruths just happen to align with your news sources.

Democratic politicians and voters are evil and/or naïve. I find that most Democratic voters fall into the latter and most Democratic politicians into the former.
Surely you’re not suggesting that everything on CNN is a lie, are you?

Of course not.

At the same time, you could hardly accuse me of saying or believing every single thing ever mentioned on CNN. That would be impossible.

So logically, simply saying something that is also stated on CNN is not evidence of believing falsehoods.

You’re using an illogical trick to prop up a false belief. These are the lies people tell themselves to justify believing whatever it is that they want to believe regardless of the truth.

I don't support the duopoly, but the vast majority of those running as Independents are just about as kooky as the Democrats so I am left with little choice.

If all you vote for are Rs, then yes you do support the duopoly

At the same time, you could hardly accuse me of saying or believing every single thing ever mentioned on CNN. That would be impossible.

Actually, yes, I think you do. I haven't see you nor CNN ever oppose the Democratic agenda. They and you don't even question it. What was your INITIAL take on the Justin Smollet incident? Was your take framed by news outlets like CNN?

Anyway, back to the topic of this thread. Regardless of Fauci's salary, which I don't think is out of line for someone at that level, I find him to be wholly incompetent and deceitful.

If all you vote for are Rs, then yes you do support the duopoly

Jorgenson is the only non-duopoly candidate that makes any sense whatsoever to me, though I have some serious concerns about her stance on social issues.(crime, immigration and abortion, for ex.) I have found that most non-duopoly candidates are far out there(mostly left but some right) on social issues.

Jorgenson is the only non-duopoly candidate that makes any sense whatsoever to me, though I have some serious concerns about her stance on social issues.(crime, immigration and abortion, for ex.) I have found that most non-duopoly candidates are far out there(mostly left but some right) on social issues.

This focus on social issues is why we are 29 trillion dollars in debt. I do not really care whom is marrying whom or if the couple next door choose to drink a 5th of Jack or smoke a joint.

Our out of control spending and debt is going to be our downfall and nobody cares because we are too busy worrying about what our neighbors might be doing in their own homes

I do not really care whom is marrying whom or if the couple next door choose to drink a 5th of Jack or smoke a joint.

You can't separate social issues from spending as most of our spending is related to social issues.

Also, the moral fabric of our country since it's inception has had much to do with our overall success. The continual disintegration of that fabric will ultimately be our downfall.

You can't separate social issues from spending as most of our spending is related to social issues.

Also, the moral fabric of our country since it's inception has had much to do with our overall success. The continual disintegration of that fabric will ultimately be our downfall.

Our "moral fabric" has been changing each generation since our inception. My great-grand parents thought my grand parent's generation were degenerates, my grand parents thought my parent's generation were degenerates, parents think our generation are degenerates and most from my generation look at the next one the same way.

It is, in my humble opinion, not the job of the government to set the moral compass for the country, in a free county that is the job of "we the people"

Actually, yes, I think you do. I haven't see you nor CNN ever oppose the Democratic agenda. They and you don't even question it. What was your INITIAL take on the Justin Smollet incident? Was your take framed by news outlets like CNN?

Anyway, back to the topic of this thread. Regardless of Fauci's salary, which I don't think is out of line for someone at that level, I find him to be wholly incompetent and deceitful.
Oh, well if you haven't seen it, then it doesn't exist, right? Perhaps your recall is also colored by your own opinions or prejudice. I don't remember having any initial take on the Smollet incident and I don't think I posted anything in support of it. Have you seen me post anything regarding it?

I don't think you are far too biased and far too lacking in knowledge to accurately assess Fauci's performance, not that I'm trying to tell you that you can't have an opinion.

Take for instance this whole issue with gain of function. Fauci says they didn't fund gain of function research. He's right. Because when you talk about things, you need to know how they are defined. The NIH and Fauci defined gain of function as when an organism gets a function that it didn't previously have. Enhancement of existing function would not be considered a gain of function. That kind of nuance goes over the head of the right wing outrage machine who seize upon this to paint Fauci as deceitful. There are numerous instances of attempts to paint him as deceitful by using out of context information.

So as a result we get the "plandemic" conspiracy which is doing ACTUAL harm to the country.

As opposed to the Smollett case.

Oh, well if you haven't seen it, then it doesn't exist, right? Perhaps your recall is also colored by your own opinions or prejudice. I don't remember having any initial take on the Smollet incident and I don't think I posted anything in support of it. Have you seen me post anything regarding it?

I don't think you are far too biased and far too lacking in knowledge to accurately assess Fauci's performance, not that I'm trying to tell you that you can't have an opinion.

Take for instance this whole issue with gain of function. Fauci says they didn't fund gain of function research. He's right. Because when you talk about things, you need to know how they are defined. The NIH and Fauci defined gain of function as when an organism gets a function that it didn't previously have. Enhancement of existing function would not be considered a gain of function. That kind of nuance goes over the head of the right wing outrage machine who seize upon this to paint Fauci as deceitful. There are numerous instances of attempts to paint him as deceitful by using out of context information.

So as a result we get the "plandemic" conspiracy which is doing ACTUAL harm to the country.

As opposed to the Smollett case.
Was that the definition before he got caught funding GOF, or the one they made up to try to cover it up after he got caught funding GOF?

You guys don’t care about what is or isn’t probable anymore. You only care about maintaining your comfortable worldview that isn’t upset by outside information.

Take these financial disclosures. Fauci’s being paid $400k a year. That’s not really that surprising given he’s at the top of a highly specialized field. I don’t think anyone should actually be surprised by this. What else did his disclosures show? He makes royalties for being an author and editor of an incredibly useful medical textbook. He has a large retirement fund, which is exclusively invested in broad based mutual funds. Remember this whole dust up came from Republicans trying to lump Fauci into an insider trading scandal. That’s the kind of bullshit narratives that are being perpetuated by the aptly put “morons”. Despite these disclosures debunking that, you still see attempted outrage in this very thread regarding the issue.

Well here is a video showing the technical director of CNN saying he joined up with CNN to create propaganda and lies about Trump to get him out of office.

So if CNN is willing to knowingly create propaganda about a sitting president of the United States just get him out of office what else would they lie about?

Here is a CNN person fired for helping his governor brother get out of trouble.

CNN outright lied about Joe Rogan.

Then you also have a lot of current sexual and pedophilia cases against CNN staff currently being investigated.

I don't see how you could even begin to defend them.

See how Fraudci tried to cover his tracks after getting busted funding GOF.

Get educated colfax_m

NIH Quietly Edits Section of Website on Gain-of-Function Research

The Gain-of-Function section stated:

The term gain-of-function (GOF) research describes a type of research that modifies a biological agent so that it confers new or enhanced activity to that agent. Some scientists use the term broadly to refer to any such modification. However, not all research described as GOF entails the same level of risk. For example, research that involves the modification of bacteria to allow production of human insulin, or the altering of the genetic program of immune cells in CAR-T cell therapy to treat cancer generally would be considered low risk. The subset of GOF research that is anticipated to enhance the transmissibility and/or virulence of potential pandemic pathogens, which are likely to make them more dangerous to humans, has been the subject of substantial scrutiny and deliberation. Such GOF approaches can sometimes be justified in laboratories with appropriate biosafety and biosecurity controls to help us understand the fundamental nature of human-pathogen interactions, assess the pandemic potential of emerging infectious agents, and inform public health and preparedness efforts, including surveillance and the development of vaccines and medical countermeasures. This research poses biosafety and biosecurity risks, and these risks must be carefully managed. When supported with NIH funds, this subset of GOF research may only be conducted in laboratories with stringent oversight and appropriate biosafety and biosecurity controls(link is external) to help protect researchers from infection and prevent the release of microorganisms into the environment. (NIH)
Now the page lists only Potential Pandemic Pathogens, ePPP Research, and Oversight.

The edits come as Sen. Rand Paul is calling for Dr. Anthony Fauci to resign for lying about gain-of-function research.

“He should be fired,” Paul told “Axios on HBO” in an interview that aired Sunday.

“The thing is, is just for lack of judgment of nothing else, and I, you know, he's probably never going to admit that he lied, he's going to continue to dissemble and try to work around the truth and massage the truth,” he added.

Forum List

Back