Ghislaine Maxwell 8 John Doe Listen - Question for Dems and Reps

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
She is about to give the identity of the 8 John Doe’s.

Question for Dems (and only Dems): if Clinton is names will you stop supporting slick Willy?

Question for Reps (and only Reps): if Trump gets names will you still support him?

No. No I will not support any pedo, regardless of who it is.BUT...it better be foolproof evidence and NOT just her word. She's scum. She will say anything to get off the hook of what she did. But if it is ironclad evidence....

Last edited:
My bet is that it will be bill, not donald
BillClintonisarapist with-Epstein-andavictim.jpg

Deciding to stop hiding the identities of very important Pelosi has to make a lot of people nervous.

Due to coverage and news previously we know Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, & retired Democrat Governor Richardson were involved.

There has been evidence to suggest Bill Gates...

Whoever they turn ut to be they deserve to be shot or dropped in general population of a maximum.security prison where they just 'love' Pedophiles who hurt kids.

Question for Dems (and only Dems): if Clinton is names will you stop supporting slick Willy?

Question for Reps (and only Reps): if Trump gets names will you still support him?
Prostitution is legal in many parts of the world. They are even considering legalizing it in my area.

If there was any activity with a minor, though, it should be investigated and dealt with. No support if convicted by a jury.

Otherwise, the news media can kiss my ass: they're a bunch of lying perverts themselves

I get a feeling that she may end up naming a lot of people we already knew or suspected. The ones that already have stuff out like Prince Andrew or Bill Clinton. Not sure how many new names we'll see.

When Trump found the ordo-king trying to have sex with an under-age girl in his hotel he reportedly booted him out and banned him....but I wouldn't be surprised by anything.

The real important fact is the FBI already raided pefo-island, his homes, business, and has all his files, electronics, and records. They already know who was involved.

Just like the rogue criminal FBI is protecting Hunter and Joe Biden and how they protected Hillary even after Comey publicly stated she committed crimes, to include espionage, but would not be indicted because she was too stupid to know she was doing it, the FBI are protecting high profile pedophiles now.

Trump's not on the list

No one is going to off themselves because here are so many extremely high-profile pedophiles in the club they won't be punished.
Went over your head, did it?

We're talking Clinton suicides here, or by someone not known to the world. Yet.

My question is, when do we get to see the names?

Some on the list of people flying to Pedo Island..I am shocked at. Johnny Depp, Tom Hanks, etc. Some flew in the plane but maybe not aware of Pedo Island. Some did. But I would like to know who was acturally there on that island...not flying Lolita Express, which could have been used to fly those folks wherever...and none the wiser about the nastiness connected to it.

Dem here. Absolutely.

No. No I will not support any pedo, regardless of who it is.BUT...it better be foolproof evidence and just her word. She's scum. She will say anything to get off the hook of what she did. But if it is ironclad evidence....
You'd want ironclad evidence for Clinton too then right?

Forum List

Back