Get a load of Fauci's financial statements. This will tell you a lot

Perhaps we should not be paying any government employee 200 dollars an hour.
Unless you're a college football coach of course.
No one is concerned about CEOs making 400k a year. They're concerned about CEOs making 400m a year.
Keep going. You've already lost the argument on greed.
It's not that much money.
All of that for his willingness to lie to the American people on a daily basis.
Nonsense. That's what we pay Republicans for.

What does that tell you clowns? He makes a big salary from the US government and has invested his earnings wisely over 3 decades? There was nothing in there that gave anyone a sliver of data for anything. You guys are nuts.

Ok, so the runted fuckup stole $10M.... but it still beds THIS nightly...

GUZ5HOIUERHFPIIL62JSN2XZ7I.jpg

Who really won in the grand scheme of things....

Let that sink in.

The idea of a loving, sustained marriage is just beyond your comprehension. No wonder you are such a Trump worshiper.

I would say Fauci won, he got rich and has a loving, long lasting marriage.

The idea of a loving, sustained marriage is just beyond your comprehension. No wonder you are such a Trump worshiper.

I would say Fauci won, he got rich and has a loving, long lasting marriage.
Boococki the bath house gay page Obama told him to stop Gain of Function research in 14

He didn't and here we are. You got so scammed by this man. Just like the Russia Hoax

anyone who believed the russia Hoax is a GD slave to a boss moron loser

Boococki the bath house gay page Obama told him to stop Gain of Function research in 14

He didn't and here we are. You got so scammed by this man. Just like the Russia Hoax

anyone who believed the russia Hoax is a GD slave to a boss moron loser

Sorry little man, but I have a long record on this forum of saying Trump did nothing illegal and being against the Mueller investigation

Sorry little man, but I have a long record on this forum of saying Trump did nothing illegal and being against the Mueller investigation
Little man...lolol
I I would have listened to you liberals I would have ended up a Shop Rat dust breather as yourself

But I didn't and laugh at any slaves to a job who think they know the world.....lolol

Did you believe the Russia Hoax. What crimes...loo

Nonsense. That's what we pay Republicans for.

You still haven't figured out that CNN is lying to you? Even if you don't get your news from CNN, has it ever occurred to you that the information you spew aligns with them. Have you figured out why that is? They have been caught many times flat out lying and jumping to politically expedient conclusions that have been proven false.

Wow is all one can say

It's not just Fauci either. We are having our rights stolen right out from under us from people who are owned by China.

Putin and Xi own Biden and most West Coast and East Coast Dems, so this country is circling the drain. Most of our media is now Chinese owned, so this explains all the censorship and information suppression.

Biden has millions of dollars invested in Chinese companies, and US companies with a presence in China. Most California and New York Dems are the same.

Pelosi for example has made millions from insider trading.

She is worth $120 Million. To put that in perspective on her salary if you factor in taxation, it would take her 1,000 years to accumulate that much money.

Just this year she purchased $30 Million in Big Pharma and Big Tech stocks, and then went and bought a $25 Million Beach Front Mansion in Florida.

Forum List

Back