Get a load of Fauci's financial statements. This will tell you a lot

I went to work, but restaurants were closed and just about any mom and pop store.
Restaurants are not the entire economy. Not even close. Even then, restaurants largely changed to a takeout model so they weren't even totally closed.

Most stores stayed open too. People still needed to buy food and kitty litter, you know?

The amount of the economy that actually did temporarily shut down is not nearly as big as you think.

And they don't want there to be white privilege because they don't want to think that any part of their success had anything to do with their race.

Yeah, because being white is not a consequential factor in someone's success or lack thereof. It is no more of a factor than being good or bad looking or being skinny or fat or having a strong regional accent ,etc., etc. etc. It seems as though the left has been taught to be victims.

What are the sources you use?

The WSJ for one. I also check facts before jumping to conclusions. For example, when I see an edited video of something followed by a narrative, I attempt to find the complete video so I can come to my own conclusions. The best example of that is the edited transcript of Trump's speech in Charlottesville where he stated that there were "good people on both sides." Those who didn't bother to read the actual transcript to this day believe that he was saying that white supremacist's are good people and that is the narrative that was pervasive throughout his presidency and to this day. Many still buy that patently FALSE narrative.

Yeah, because being white is not a consequential factor in someone's success or lack thereof. It is no more of a factor than being good or bad looking or being skinny or fat or having a strong regional accent ,etc., etc. etc. It seems as though the left has been taught to be victims.

The WSJ for one. I also check facts before jumping to conclusions. For example, when I see an edited video of something followed by a narrative, I attempt to find the complete video so I can come to my own conclusions. The best example of that is the edited transcript of Trump's speech in Charlottesville where he stated that there were "good people on both sides." Those who didn't bother to read the actual transcript to this day believe that he was saying that white supremacist's are good people and that is the narrative that was pervasive throughout his presidency and to this day. Many still buy that patently FALSE narrative.
That was just one of many misquotes

You have nothing but contempt for the working class. That's why you think you can insult people by saying they're a part of the working class.

There's nothing wrong with mopping the floors even though you think you're better than the people who work hard to keep our environments clean.
Never said there was anything wrong with it, Dumbass.

Any more lies?

Oh, so he has investments in a mutual fund. Boy, you got him now!

How do you know your own 401(k) doesn't invest in Chinese companies?

Oh, wait. You probably don't have a 401(k).

Blow it out your ass twerp. He has tons of chinese investments, they use mutual funds to hide them.

Your head is so far up fau chi's ass you may as well be his prostate.

DURRRR

Statistically speaking, being white does provide some societal benefit. But you're right that there's probably other advantages out there too, such as being attractive, tall or, get this, MALE. We should try to recognize these things because they're not fair and we should want to live in a fair society.

But Smollett has basically nothing to do with this.

You really don't have a problem jumping to conclusions without facts. The biggest example that comes to mind is your belief that there was a far reaching conspiracy theory to say that hydroxychloroquine wasn't helpful in treating COVID and that the reason doctors didn't use it was to attack Trump. The facts are that the best studies on hydroxychloroquine came back as negative and so it wasn't going to be used. But you've been taught to believe that you're the victim of some political agenda. That's not something you picked up from the WSJ. I wonder what other sources you use. Perhaps a few you're not particularly interested in disclosing.

It's hard to know who exactly Trump was talking to since the rally in Charlottesville was a white supremacist rally.

Last edited:
And yet you use it as an insult.

You're full of contempt of honest hard working people. They're beneath you.
You took it as an insult, so it seems YOU are the one in contempt of hard working people.

What a dumbass.

See how Fraudci tried to cover his tracks after getting busted funding GOF.

Get educated colfax_m

NIH Quietly Edits Section of Website on Gain-of-Function Research

The Gain-of-Function section stated:

Now the page lists only Potential Pandemic Pathogens, ePPP Research, and Oversight.

The edits come as Sen. Rand Paul is calling for Dr. Anthony Fauci to resign for lying about gain-of-function research.

“He should be fired,” Paul told “Axios on HBO” in an interview that aired Sunday.

“The thing is, is just for lack of judgment of nothing else, and I, you know, he's probably never going to admit that he lied, he's going to continue to dissemble and try to work around the truth and massage the truth,” he added.

: crickets: from colfax_m

Educate yourself.

You made it up, just admit it and move on.

At most he has been the highest paid Fed employee since 2004 when GW gave him a permanent pay adjustment” in excess of his regular salary" and his salary jumped 68% thanks to GW.

I notice you have been strangely silent on the fact that the Pfizer CEO has admitted that the first two vaxxes that you've been pushing like you have stock in them were INEFFECTIVE. HaHaHa.

I have not pushed them at all. My stance the entire time has been against the Govt mandate and that each person should make up their own mind. I have never once insulted anyone for choosing not to get it, something none of you can claim in the reverse.

Thank you. Again you admit I didn't make it up. How about that Pfizer CEO?

You did make it up. At most he has been the highest paid employee for 16 years, not 37.

What about him, he said the vaccine is not effective against Omicron, I think most people sort of knew this.

We get it HE IS THE HIGHEST PAID GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE IN THE US. You really don't need to continually repeat it.

But he has not been for 37 years like you lied about.

1642529411926.png

Forum List

Back