German music festival = 24 German women sexually assaulted by migrants

Take a look at sexual assault figures in american society and attempt to blame that on muslims.

Take a look at sexual assault figures in american society and attempt to blame that on muslims.

So what does that have to do with Muslims raping women in Germany? Germans should let their women be raped because of American sexual assault statistics?

Relativism, always the predictable response from progressives who have to defend Muslims.

24 Cases of Migrant Sexual Assault At Music Festival

Wonder when Germany will start to protect their women?

Ofc religion of peace can't be blamed since it's the German women's fault for not being in full burka.
At my suggestion after the New Year's incident, my 3 nieces in Germany and some of their female cousins are all carrying illegal pepper spray. They also carry single edge razor blades with duct tape handles. I instructed them in case of attack to give the animal a horizontal swipe across the belly with a blade. It's hard to run with 30 yards of guts dragging on the ground.

So what does that have to do with Muslims raping women in Germany? Germans should let their women be raped because of American sexual assault statistics?

Relativism, always the predictable response from progressives who have to defend Muslims.

Americans might be a tad more successful cleaning up their own shit rather than squaling about another nation's decision making. It's about defending america, you're the rube focused on muslims.

Ofc religion of peace can't be blamed since it's the German women's fault for not being in full burka.
At my suggestion after the New Year's incident, my 3 nieces in Germany and some of their female cousins are all carrying illegal pepper spray. They also carry single edge razor blades with duct tape handles. I instructed them in case of attack to give the animal a horizontal swipe across the belly with a blade. It's hard to run with 30 yards of guts dragging on the ground.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha, what a punkass cyber "warrior".

Americans might be a tad more successful cleaning up their own shit rather than squaling about another nation's decision making. It's about defending america, you're the rube focused on muslims.

And your idea of "defending America" is ignoring what is going on in the rest of the world, and actually wanting to repeat the same mistakes others make.

And your idea of "defending America" is ignoring what is going on in the rest of the world, and actually wanting to repeat the same mistakes others make.

Yes yes, I've long advocated for the raping of american women by muslims, jesus you jackasses can't make sense out of anything.

Yes yes, I've long advocated for the raping of american women by muslims, jesus you jackasses can't make sense out of anything.

No, you just have to deflect off the topic of Muslim rapists and insinuate that American men are worse.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha, what a punkass cyber "warrior".
Screw you, Chickenlips. One of my nieces is a former member of Germany's Olympic team as well as a karate black belt. About 6'2" tall and tough as a longhorn steer.

Forum List

Back