Geraldo Rivera declared victory Sunday on behalf of President Trump

On CNN one of the talking heads said that the dems and GOP might compromise on a "censure" of Trump, which would be the most that they would have gotten in the first place. I'm of a mind to tell the dems to go fuck themselves. If you thought that the slimy dems attack on Kavanaugh was bad, the war on Trump was worse. We're talking Barr and Durham going after the deep state conspirators hammer and tong.

It’s even made its way down to the serfs on USMB. But no deal. Trump will be exonerated completely never mind whatever last minute discovery the Democrats make just before the vote. They knew the couldn’t win this from the start so let em slink off with nothing.

Yeah the Ds have lost 2020 before even a single delegate is chosen but it will take about seven new R seats in the pre-2022 reapportionment to ensure the Trump wave to continue after 2024. I don't see that happening.

Yes..Democrats are doomed!!..Honestly, do you ever get tired of pushing the same tired crap thread after thread??

Impeachment is a no win for Dems..won't help them, won't hurt them..but the for the Repubs...that's another story..there is only down for them.
November is going to be a lot of fun!!

Yeah it’s going to be fun...if you are still here. Right after election time a lot of leftists disappear from here and a lot of new names pop up screaming Trump is going to go.

Yep..Click your heels together and say "there's no place like home". Shut your eyes and maybe, all those lefties will go away...but don't bet the farm on it.
November is up in the air...President and Senate in play...and your little dog too!!

Yeah the Ds have lost 2020 before even a single delegate is chosen but it will take about seven new R seats in the pre-2022 reapportionment to ensure the Trump wave to continue after 2024. I don't see that happening.

Yes..Democrats are doomed!!..Honestly, do you ever get tired of pushing the same tired crap thread after thread??

Impeachment is a no win for Dems..won't help them, won't hurt them..but the for the Repubs...that's another story..there is only down for them.

Yeah it’s going to be fun...if you are still here. Right after election time a lot of leftists disappear from here and a lot of new names pop up screaming Trump is going to go.

Yep..Click your heels together and say "there's no place like home". Shut your eyes and maybe, all those lefties will go away...but don't bet the farm on it.
November is up in the air...President and Senate in play...and your little dog too!!

how about a formal bet then?

I didn't know he was a supporter of our President.

Gloom settling on Democrats as they realize they’ve taken their best kill shot & missed. Dems in despair. Republicans United. @realDonaldTrump survives & #Impeachment all over but the shouting.

11:09 AM - Jan 26, 2020 · Shaker Heights, OH
Twitter Ads info and privacy

10.4K people are talking about this

Rivera, who has said from the beginning that he was not thrilled with the contents of the president’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, has also argued that nothing on that call constituted an impeachable offense. (RELATED: Trump Needs ‘Clarence Darrow’: Geraldo Rivera Wants More From President’s Defense Team)

He reasserted that position Saturday in another series of tweets.

Geraldo Rivera

✔@GeraldoRivera

Whatever @realDonaldTrump did regarding #Ukraine his conduct was not criminal. It was certainly not a high crime or misdemeanor like treason or bribery as the Constitution requires. Get this over with. #FreeDonaldTrump #NoCrimeNoConviction

12:35 PM - Jan 25, 2020 · Shaker Heights, OH

549 people are talking about this

Rivera concluded by blaming the Democrats, many of the same people who had gone all in on accusations of collusion with Russia, for impeaching Trump “for conduct that was not criminal.”

Geraldo Rivera

✔@GeraldoRivera

After hoodwinking the nation for over two years with their totally bogus, shamelessly partisan Russia Witch-hunt, the Democrats never apologized to @realDonaldTrump whom they slandered endlessly & recklessly. Then the Impeached him for conduct that was not criminal. Shame on them

12:39 PM - Jan 25, 2020 · Shaker Heights, OH

21.8K people are talking about this

'Blood Drained From Adam Schiff's Face': John Barrasso Says Schiff's 'Parody' Came Back To Haunt Him

Geraldo Rivera is a idiot. Republicans are winning the battle but losing the war as vulnerable Republican Senators become more vulnerable. Trump becomes more vulnerable.

There was no Russia witch hunt. Mueller proved that Manafort provided a associate with sensitive campaign information and internal polling data who passed it on to Russian Intelligence. Giuliani is getting information from Russia linked politicians in Ukraine. What Trump did was a impeachable offense.

Mueller proved that Manafort provided a associate with sensitive campaign information and internal polling data who passed it on to Russian Intelligence.

To help them better target their Facebook memes?

Giuliani is getting information from Russia linked politicians in Ukraine.

That's outrageous!!

Only Dem campaigns are allowed to get info from Russians.

I didn't know he was a supporter of our President.

Gloom settling on Democrats as they realize they’ve taken their best kill shot & missed. Dems in despair. Republicans United. @realDonaldTrump survives & #Impeachment all over but the shouting.

11:09 AM - Jan 26, 2020 · Shaker Heights, OH

10.4K people are talking about this

Rivera, who has said from the beginning that he was not thrilled with the contents of the president’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, has also argued that nothing on that call constituted an impeachable offense. (RELATED: Trump Needs ‘Clarence Darrow’: Geraldo Rivera Wants More From President’s Defense Team)

He reasserted that position Saturday in another series of tweets.

Geraldo Rivera

✔@GeraldoRivera

Whatever @realDonaldTrump did regarding #Ukraine his conduct was not criminal. It was certainly not a high crime or misdemeanor like treason or bribery as the Constitution requires. Get this over with. #FreeDonaldTrump #NoCrimeNoConviction

12:35 PM - Jan 25, 2020 · Shaker Heights, OH

549 people are talking about this

Rivera concluded by blaming the Democrats, many of the same people who had gone all in on accusations of collusion with Russia, for impeaching Trump “for conduct that was not criminal.”

Geraldo Rivera

✔@GeraldoRivera

After hoodwinking the nation for over two years with their totally bogus, shamelessly partisan Russia Witch-hunt, the Democrats never apologized to @realDonaldTrump whom they slandered endlessly & recklessly. Then the Impeached him for conduct that was not criminal. Shame on them

12:39 PM - Jan 25, 2020 · Shaker Heights, OH

21.8K people are talking about this

'Blood Drained From Adam Schiff's Face': John Barrasso Says Schiff's 'Parody' Came Back To Haunt Him

Geraldo has been a useless tool, at least since 1980, and probably before. He has not improved with age. I am really surprised that that a republican would use him to bolster a position, even on an internet message board.

Didn’t realize Geraldo was an expert on Constitutional law

Senor Rivera is a tremendous lawyer, you know. And I think he's right. When this comes to a vote, sooner or later, Donald J. Trump will be overwhelmingly exonerated and proclaimed to be as innocent as a newborn babe.

Why would I bet...or care?..Will Trump win or lose??...Independents in 5 or 6 swing states will decide this in November...unless Donnie decides to self immolate.

Why would I bet...or care?..Will Trump win or lose??...Independents in 5 or 6 swing states will decide this in November...unless Donnie decides to self immolate.

upload_2020-1-26_22-36-11.png

Didn’t realize Geraldo was an expert on Constitutional law
Geraldo is a lawyer besides being an asshole.
Maybe Geraldo will do the nation a favor and consider corralling them into the Republican realm. It's a beautiful spot, and I've known it since I married a Republican in 1971. My Republican husband was the best human being who ever lived, and I joined the Republican Party the day after we got back to our first home from our Honeymoon. I've never regretted being a Republican, although I had been an Independent before knowing what honest and good men make up the Republican Party who do good with their life and never anything bad to anyone else in the real time of life. Oh, how I've been missing him. It seems as horrible as listening to all those lies delivered against President Trump by Democrat House Managers made me miss my husband more than ever. When he was alive, he comforted me when politics got crazy. That meant so much to me. He must be up there with God asking him to bring me relief from my grief over the bad hand the Democrats dealt to President Trump.

Forum List

Back