Georgia Video of Potential Fraud

Some one needs to ask the people in yellow etc, what they were doing?

Scanning in how many envelopes were in the suitcases from USPS to make certain they had a count of the outside envelopes before they verified sigs etc the next morning before the ballots are removed from the envelopes the next day? Or counting votes?

No one in the video acted suspiciously, they know the video in the room is taping them, they seem to be moving around like this was just procedure.... even when the red shirt guy came and got a suitcase from under the table....Red shirt, means he was a Republican worker/counter, blue shirt would mean a democratic counter, and I presume the yellow shirts represent the independent party counters...or maybe supervisors?

Before going bonkers over this, someone simply needs to ask the people in the video, what we're they doing?

It all could be some kind of normal procedure...

Also, I totally disagree with the lady speaking on the machines counting 6000 ballots an hour, which could be 18000 ballots with 3 counters running, thus could overturn the results...

Because she showed and confirmed that 4 black bags came out from under the table...I doubt each bag could hold a couple of hundred ballots let alone about the 5000 in each,to reach the 18000 she claimed the machines could count....

Even if the bags could hold 500 in each, that's just 2000 votes in total.

This came to light in mid-November.

The GA SoS said he wasn't happy with it but the explanation satisfied him and the election was certified.

The cult is going bananas - they go bananas every day at every bizarre thing - because a witness mentioned it at some hearing.

This is why the cult is 1-41 in court.

Sean Spicer is now crying about voters in Georgia not wanting to vote on fraudulent machines.

many of us will vote 3rd party if the Republicans don't fight for trump. those cowards need to earn our vote. I will only
vote for Rick Scott and Desantis. Rubio is a CNN parrot.
yeah im afraid there are still too many RINOS like Bush and Romney still in the republican party that are globalists.

yeah im afraid there are still too many RINOS like Bush and Romney still in the republican party that are globalists.

Hey Moonbat

The "RINO globalists" have done better than your Orange God.

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 5.34.33 PM.png

some people really need to grow up and stop acting like they're entitled to get their way 100% of the time or someone must pay.
Sounds exactly what we’ve been telling Trump and his supporters to do ever since he lost.
so please explain the video and stop saying YOU LOST SHUT UP.

you know, talk about the topic - the video of what they did. not trump, not me, the video and its impact on the election.

or confess to being a troll with just about any other form of reply.
Looks like people counting votes.

Every day, there’s something new. The next day it’s debunked. Two days ago it was someone plugging a USB into a computer and the internet trolls freaked out over nothing. Today is little different.
with time stamps. after they made people leave. pulling votes out from under tables.

you really will see whatever you want and say whatever you need to in order to continue on your one and only track you have available to you.

troll-tracks.

“Pulling out votes from under tables” is just more pearl clutching. You’re obviously insinuating these ballots were fake or something but there’s zero substantiation to this.

We were aware they counted votes without the Republican observers for a few hours. The county independent observer was there the entire time.

Again, you guys always fly off the handle with your outrage machine. By the time the explanation gets out, you’re off to the next bullshit story. It never ends.

Of course you leave out the most pertinent point.
They said they were shutting down the count until the next morning.
But low and behold they started pulling out ballots from under tables and continued counting.
From under tables?

No!

Seriously? FROM UNDER TABLES? Can’t be!
see - nothing to add to the topic like you love to accuse me of. just snark and confusion.

trollin trollin trollin...
It was snark. Sorry. But it brings light to the craziness of this. Take a step back and think logically. Your mindset is to look at everything from the perspective of fraud. Therefore, something like taking a box from under a table becomes fraud.
and your mindset is to call everything fine as long as it goes your way.

you're excusing these actions because it gets you your candy bar. however, if these actions benefited trump, you'd be all up in arms and screaming foul.

the only difference is, i'd be with you screaming foul also.

wrong is wrong - anything after that is for personal gain.

The video doesn't prove fraud.

What it proves is that people continued to count votes after most people went home.

With no poll watchers.
Jesus Christ you people are fuken stupid!!!!

I didn't see any poll watchers or media leave the room, nor could I see any timestamp to show the time...??

Are you fucken blind or just stupid? Or possibly lying through your teeth.
The date and time stamps are in the corner of all four video feeds.
Cant wait to hear your next excuse.
you havent figured out that she lies through her teeth now? :biggrin:

she is the biggest hypocrite i know at this site,she used to be one of the most respectable posters here but now in this past year she has to LIE to pretend she is not wrong about covid and the vote fraud that took place. she CLAIMS she is a christian and hates satan and lying but thats all this hypcrite does here everyday is LIE same as her hero Biden she has learned from. she will have a place in hell lined up next to Biden in the future thats for sure.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
some people really need to grow up and stop acting like they're entitled to get their way 100% of the time or someone must pay.
Sounds exactly what we’ve been telling Trump and his supporters to do ever since he lost.

you know, talk about the topic - the video of what they did. not trump, not me, the video and its impact on the election.

Every day, there’s something new. The next day it’s debunked. Two days ago it was someone plugging a USB into a computer and the internet trolls freaked out over nothing. Today is little different.
with time stamps. after they made people leave. pulling votes out from under tables.

you really will see whatever you want and say whatever you need to in order to continue on your one and only track you have available to you.

troll-tracks.

“Pulling out votes from under tables” is just more pearl clutching. You’re obviously insinuating these ballots were fake or something but there’s zero substantiation to this.

We were aware they counted votes without the Republican observers for a few hours. The county independent observer was there the entire time.

Again, you guys always fly off the handle with your outrage machine. By the time the explanation gets out, you’re off to the next bullshit story. It never ends.

But low and behold they started pulling out ballots from under tables and continued counting.
From under tables?

No!

see - nothing to add to the topic like you love to accuse me of. just snark and confusion.

It was snark. Sorry. But it brings light to the craziness of this. Take a step back and think logically. Your mindset is to look at everything from the perspective of fraud. Therefore, something like taking a box from under a table becomes fraud.

you're excusing these actions because it gets you your candy bar. however, if these actions benefited trump, you'd be all up in arms and screaming foul.

What it proves is that people continued to count votes after most people went home.

With no poll watchers.
Jesus Christ you people are fuken stupid!!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: they smoke crack everyday ovbiously.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

troll-tracks.

From under tables?

No!

We don't know if they were counting votes....

They could be counting envelopes received from the post office.

The first step in New ballots is to count how many ballots you have received, then they check signatures on the outside of ballot etc, setting aside those not meeting muster...

The ballot envelopes approved then have ballots removed, then flattening of the actual ballots, so they then can be fed in to the machines to be counted.

The video is real tiny, but I did not see them separating envelopes from ballots...(the envelopes are kept too) nor the flattening of ballots to feed in to the machines, so it appears they were feeding envelopes, to get a count on how many were received in the USPS drop off bags??

Update

Just saw link old lady posted, haven't read it yet!

Last edited:

The footage, presented by an attorney working with Republicans during a Thursday state Senate hearing, is perhaps the strongest direct evidence of potential fraud, and demands serious inquiry. In it, a handful of poll workers can clearly be seen staying behind after GOP observers say they were told to clear out. After the media packs up their belongings, the workers can be seen pulling out the suitcases and opening them at approximately 11 p.m.
---
they scroll through when the "suitcases" were put under the table and then once everyone kicked out, viola - break out the suitcases you put there early that morning.
im

The footage, presented by an attorney working with Republicans during a Thursday state Senate hearing, is perhaps the strongest direct evidence of potential fraud, and demands serious inquiry. In it, a handful of poll workers can clearly be seen staying behind after GOP observers say they were told to clear out. After the media packs up their belongings, the workers can be seen pulling out the suitcases and opening them at approximately 11 p.m.
---
they scroll through when the "suitcases" were put under the table and then once everyone kicked out, viola - break out the suitcases you put there early that morning.
im surprised the mods have not moved this to the room or conspiracy theories with all their facists censorship of facts not going along with their warped opinions
they do i'm about done.

hard enough to talk major issues when they keep getting treated that way while ORANGE MAN BAD posts stay for everyone to dogpile in.
yeah really.

New Topics

Forum List

Back