Georgia Video of Potential Fraud

The footage, presented by an attorney working with Republicans during a Thursday state Senate hearing, is perhaps the strongest direct evidence of potential fraud, and demands serious inquiry. In it, a handful of poll workers can clearly be seen staying behind after GOP observers say they were told to clear out. After the media packs up their belongings, the workers can be seen pulling out the suitcases and opening them at approximately 11 p.m.
---
they scroll through when the "suitcases" were put under the table and then once everyone kicked out, viola - break out the suitcases you put there early that morning.
Don’t you psychos ever get tired of lying? Not a single lawyer for the Donald put in court papers any allegation of fraud. What they tel you dupes is a wholly different matter because they are using you as ATM’s.
Ijits

I bet you voted for Hillary.

Dumb ass.

I bet you voted for that guy who most people given the opportunity didn't. Twice now. How many candidates have lost the popular vote for president more than once? Not many.
how about discussing the topic - ALL OF US?

m'kay?
The topic is a non-starter so we might as well use the thread to something.

some people really need to grow up and stop acting like they're entitled to get their way 100% of the time or someone must pay.
Sounds exactly what we’ve been telling Trump and his supporters to do ever since he lost.
so please explain the video and stop saying YOU LOST SHUT UP.

you know, talk about the topic - the video of what they did. not trump, not me, the video and its impact on the election.

or confess to being a troll with just about any other form of reply.
Looks like people counting votes.

Every day, there’s something new. The next day it’s debunked. Two days ago it was someone plugging a USB into a computer and the internet trolls freaked out over nothing. Today is little different.
Did you know it is illegal to bring suitcases full of ballots? Of course you dont, prog slaves have an IQ less than 30, where most kids in elementary school(private) know right from wrong....
The lady in the video said USPS delivered suitcases of votes.... during the day.
Then why are they on video loading the suitcases under the table around 8am?

Bottom fell out of THAT bullshit.

some people really need to grow up and stop acting like they're entitled to get their way 100% of the time or someone must pay.
Sounds exactly what we’ve been telling Trump and his supporters to do ever since he lost.

you know, talk about the topic - the video of what they did. not trump, not me, the video and its impact on the election.

Every day, there’s something new. The next day it’s debunked. Two days ago it was someone plugging a USB into a computer and the internet trolls freaked out over nothing. Today is little different.
Did you know it is illegal to bring suitcases full of ballots? Of course you dont, prog slaves have an IQ less than 30, where most kids in elementary school(private) know right from wrong....
The lady in the video said USPS delivered suitcases of votes.... during the day.
So, they had to count them AT NIGHT will the watchers were gone?

Good god, your attempts to explain it away are downright PATHETIC!!!

It's like confronting children stealing a cookie from the cookie jar. "Daddy, I was getting it for you."

:laughing0301:
Bill Cosby. The funny years.

The footage, presented by an attorney working with Republicans during a Thursday state Senate hearing, is perhaps the strongest direct evidence of potential fraud, and demands serious inquiry. In it, a handful of poll workers can clearly be seen staying behind after GOP observers say they were told to clear out. After the media packs up their belongings, the workers can be seen pulling out the suitcases and opening them at approximately 11 p.m.
---
they scroll through when the "suitcases" were put under the table and then once everyone kicked out, viola - break out the suitcases you put there early that morning.
Don’t you psychos ever get tired of lying? Not a single lawyer for the Donald put in court papers any allegation of fraud. What they tel you dupes is a wholly different matter because they are using you as ATM’s.
Ijits

Dumb ass.

I bet you voted for that guy who most people given the opportunity didn't. Twice now. How many candidates have lost the popular vote for president more than once? Not many.

m'kay?
So, you don't want us to give you the evidence now?

That's what we thought.

---
Ijits

Dumb ass.

m'kay?
So, you don't want us to give you the evidence now?

That's what we thought.
Evidence of what?

with time stamps. after they made people leave. pulling votes out from under tables.

you really will see whatever you want and say whatever you need to in order to continue on your one and only track you have available to you.

troll-tracks.

“Pulling out votes from under tables” is just more pearl clutching. You’re obviously insinuating these ballots were fake or something but there’s zero substantiation to this.

We were aware they counted votes without the Republican observers for a few hours. The county independent observer was there the entire time.

Again, you guys always fly off the handle with your outrage machine. By the time the explanation gets out, you’re off to the next bullshit story. It never ends.

Of course you leave out the most pertinent point.
They said they were shutting down the count until the next morning.
But low and behold they started pulling out ballots from under tables and continued counting.
From under tables?

No!

Seriously? FROM UNDER TABLES? Can’t be!
see - nothing to add to the topic like you love to accuse me of. just snark and confusion.

trollin trollin trollin...
It was snark. Sorry. But it brings light to the craziness of this. Take a step back and think logically. Your mindset is to look at everything from the perspective of fraud. Therefore, something like taking a box from under a table becomes fraud.
and your mindset is to call everything fine as long as it goes your way.

you're excusing these actions because it gets you your candy bar. however, if these actions benefited trump, you'd be all up in arms and screaming foul.

the only difference is, i'd be with you screaming foul also.

wrong is wrong - anything after that is for personal gain.
My mindset is that 99.9% there’s a rational explanation to the stuff that Trump supporters freak out about, just that it usually takes a day or two to get the answer from someone that knows what is going on. That’s my mindset because that’s been true during this entire process.

Your hypothetical about being outraged regardless of who was doing it strikes me as a little disingenuous. When it was impeachment, you demanded absolute concrete verified proof and were willing to provide Trump every benefit of the doubt. Now, instead of proof, the fact that the boxes came from UNDER THE TABLE is sufficient to fly off the handle.
my mindset is that 99.9% of the left will put themselves in any mindset necessary to demonize trump and justify illegal actions against him.

now - if all we need is a "mindset" then we're both right.

now what?

or are we doing the "you follow rules, i don't have to" schtick?

the video shows where they came from. now you're just making crap up and hoping i wasn't watching.

g'night. i got no more use for you.

Yes. They came FROM UNDER THE TABLE! (Audible gasp) As if that means anything.

Slapping this video and acting like it’s illegal unless any of us can explain every detail is about as entitled as you can get.

Adios. Enjoy your five minutes of hate today.

with time stamps. after they made people leave. pulling votes out from under tables.

you really will see whatever you want and say whatever you need to in order to continue on your one and only track you have available to you.

troll-tracks.

“Pulling out votes from under tables” is just more pearl clutching. You’re obviously insinuating these ballots were fake or something but there’s zero substantiation to this.

We were aware they counted votes without the Republican observers for a few hours. The county independent observer was there the entire time.

Again, you guys always fly off the handle with your outrage machine. By the time the explanation gets out, you’re off to the next bullshit story. It never ends.

But low and behold they started pulling out ballots from under tables and continued counting.
From under tables?

No!

see - nothing to add to the topic like you love to accuse me of. just snark and confusion.

It was snark. Sorry. But it brings light to the craziness of this. Take a step back and think logically. Your mindset is to look at everything from the perspective of fraud. Therefore, something like taking a box from under a table becomes fraud.

you're excusing these actions because it gets you your candy bar. however, if these actions benefited trump, you'd be all up in arms and screaming foul.

My mindset is that 99.9% there’s a rational explanation to the stuff that Trump supporters freak out about, just that it usually takes a day or two to get the answer from someone that knows what is going on. That’s my mindset because that’s been true during this entire process.

Your hypothetical about being outraged regardless of who was doing it strikes me as a little disingenuous. When it was impeachment, you demanded absolute concrete verified proof and were willing to provide Trump every benefit of the doubt. Now, instead of proof, the fact that the boxes came from UNDER THE TABLE is sufficient to fly off the handle.
my mindset is that 99.9% of the left will put themselves in any mindset necessary to demonize trump and justify illegal actions against him.

now what?

the video shows where they came from. now you're just making crap up and hoping i wasn't watching.

Slapping this video and acting like it’s illegal unless any of us can explain every detail is about as entitled as you can get.

Next, you'll tell us DINDU NUFFIN in this video:

You dishonest pile of SHIT!!!

Exhibit A

We need to just take power by force, because these motherfuckers like Crepitus will ignore the truth.
Internet badass.jpg

---

Caught on tape!

---

Caught on tape!

Yes indeed! I was all caught on tape! and these people should be going to jail!

Trump won this election!

The Rats are NOT going to steal this election!

1607042795367.png

---

like I said ....

WOW!!!!! just WOW! :omg:

They were caught RED HANDED ON CAMERA stuffing the ballots in Georgia!!!!!!!

These people have to be arrested!

This is totally disgusting! just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

like I said ....

WOW!!!!! just WOW! :omg:

They were caught RED HANDED ON CAMERA stuffing the ballots in Georgia!!!!!!!

These people have to be arrested!

This is totally disgusting! just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
How people can excuse it is why we are, so divided today.

JUST BECAUSE THEY KICKED EVERYONE OUT, SAID COUNTING WAS DONE, BOXES WERE THEN PULLED OUT AND COUNTED MORE BALLITS UNOBSERVED FOR 3 HOURS, DOESN'T MEAN THEY CHEATED!!!!!

meanwhile Trump meets with 1 lawyer in public...

troll-tracks.

From under tables?

No!

now what?

Under the table after everyone was told to leave and there were no observers.
Shut your clown mouth ya fucken moron.

Forum List

Back