Georgia republicans just made water an illegal substance

Well folks you can now go to jail in Georgia if you offer people waiting in a long line to vote a little water and a snack thanks to republicans in that state. Other republican controlled states may follow suit..Georgia governor signs sweeping election regulations into law. There are even restrictions on snacks...

Thank the dems who are always cheating.

Even this year in florida, as I and my husband went in person to vote...we parked at the edge of the library's parking lot....only to see a dem (holding a stack of papers with BIDEN/HARRIS on them) playing her silly illegal games.

I as usual took far less time to vote than my husband and decided to wait by our SUV for him to finish and got to watch the show. The Dem literally would hide in the bushes separating the adjoining gas station from the library and would jump out when she would spot her potential single victims just arriving to vote. She would run up to the would be victims offering to "help" them vote. Of course this is illegal and tacky but that doesn't stop dems.

You now need to scan your Drivers License and print it off to include it with your mail-in ballot.

So if you're in Georgia, go buy a scanner and a printer. Will cost you over $100 to do that so...sorry if you're poor or disabled. Thank the GOP for making it a requirement for mail-in.

Just don't scrape the bottom of the river!

Ew.

Ew-little-girl-face-.jpg

Well folks you can now go to jail in Georgia if you offer people waiting in a long line to vote a little water and a snack thanks to republicans in that state. Other republican controlled states may follow suit..Georgia governor signs sweeping election regulations into law. There are even restrictions on snacks...

Ha.

When I was a kid, I started whining about being thirsty. Grammaw said "should've gotten some before we left the house."

That was the end of it.

Ha.

When I was a kid, I started whining about being thirsty. Grammaw said "should've gotten some before we left the house."

That was the end of it.

I find that old tires laying in vacant lots or on the side of the road typically have some water left in them.

Ha.

That was the end of it.

I find that old tires laying in vacant lots or on the side of the road typically have some water left in them.

Yikes.

My guess is that it was because some Democrat hack activist was passing out free bottles of water and making suggestions about who to vote for. There's always more to the story when leftists get their panties in a bunch.

It wouldn't bother me much if Republicans put air in a bag and charged you idiot Democrats to breathe.

My guess is that it was because some Democrat hack activist was passing out free bottles of water and making suggestions about who to vote for.
I thought it was to hurt the "Souls to the Polls" church groups in Georgia that shuttle folks to the polls to help with gas and costs?

The OP is pissed Democrats didn't think of this 1st, as they love to micro-manage every aspect of people's lives...

Forum List

Back