We Have No President - Biden Presser Was A Train Wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
jRFss5k.jpg

Joe didn't just have CHEAT NOTES....Joe had pictures of all the pre-planned reporters he would call on....Joe had a binder full of canned answers to bland pre-planned questions....and Biden was instructed on who NOT to call on....

....and he still had several mental melt-downs...

Let's see.

1) Command of the policy subjects...check.
2) Compassion and concern about the pandemic...check.
3) No shouting and arguing with press members..check.
4) No giving straight up lies and re-iterating them..check. (If you think I'm going to fact check everything after the last guy, think again :))
5) Professional, calm, competent delivery. No drama...check.

Yep, just as I feared. The adults are back in charge.

Best of all, no riffing, no bullshit, and no looking around the room for other people to provide answers or backup..you know, like
when you suggest injecting disinfectants or shoving UV lights where the sun don't shine. :)

Hey, when do you think Joe\'s gonna go to the CIA Memorial wall and talk about his inauguration day crowd size? :)

Mumbling Bumbling Stumbling Dementia Riddled *Joe will have to do a 2 hour SOTU address at some point. Enjoy worrying about that for months leftists.

Let's see.

1) Command of the policy subjects...check.
2) Compassion and concern about the pandemic...check.
3) No shouting and arguing with press members..check.
4) No giving straight up lies and re-iterating them..check. (If you think I'm going to fact check everything after the last guy, think again :))
5) Professional, calm, competent delivery. No drama...check.

Yep, just as I feared. The adults are back in charge.

Best of all, no riffing, no bullshit, and no looking around the room for other people to provide answers or backup..you know, like
when you suggest injecting disinfectants or shoving UV lights where the sun don't shine. :)

Hey, when do you think Joe\'s gonna go to the CIA Memorial wall and talk about his inauguration day crowd size? :)

This proves just how childish and shallow Democrats are. Other than #1, which I totally disagree with, the rest are rants of a child with hurt feelings. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back