Georgia Recount Finished -- Results: Biden Still Won

All we have is what we have. You can speculate all you want but we have to go with the numbers we have been using....and the case count goes up as the testing goes up. Right now 6.8% of all people tested in the US are positive for the virus and/or the antibodies. You can't technically have Covid without being tested and identified in a case. And using the same numbers as we have from the beginning, the critical case percentage has been declining along with the mortality rate....down from 6.5% four months ago to 2.1% now. You can watch the daily statistics to see why it continues to drop, the daily case count is very high because the testing is high....the deaths are a declining percentage based on the total cases.....which is totally dependent on the amount of testing. Don't know how else to explain it. The virus is not as deadly as Killer Cuomo made it out to be and the continuing statistics prove that every day. Funny how the media only focuses on the daily death count when it is a bit high or the case total another day when it is higher.
You explained it fine, but as I said, little of what you said is particularly relevant.

The number of deaths per day is big concern. The hospitalization number is a big concern. This is when our health system starts to fall apart.
Not sure how much of what you read or hear is accurate...people going to a hospital for a day or two stay and then going home to recover is a lot different than what is often portrayed. I believe if you look at some state by state hospital bed availability you will find plenty of space is there....as for the death counts, not sure how or what they use to classify a death as Covid given all the other factors in most all the deaths.

My point is that until a vaccine comes along, the more time that passes makes it harder and harder to avoid being infected. Even with precautions and wearing masks. People I know are getting tested without symptoms, because you can now, and are infected with no clue as to how. Just an experience based opinion and another reason the case count is higher.
If none of the recommended measures had any effect, you'd have a point. However, the main problem is not that we don't know how to prevent the spread of COVID, the main problem is that people don't do it.
Well and remember, when people are tested the folks with the antibodies...ones who had the virus earlier....go into the daily case counts. Its not all cases of new infections. But unless you wear gloves at say the grocery store, how do you know you aren't touching something someone else touched a little earlier? There are so many regular life things that can contribute to this and infect people who are taking precautions.

"The latest unofficial count puts Joe Biden 12,781 votes ahead of President Donald Trump, who gained over 1,000 votes this week that county election officials initially failed to count. That’s the case with a claim made by Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer, who wrote on Twitter that the party’s audit monitors found a form attached to a batch of votes that had been miscalculated, which would have given Biden a tremendous lead. The Republican monitor wrote in an affidavit that after raising the issue, the count for that batch of recounted ballots was off by two votes, not the 9,626 that he had initially said."

To put a finer point on the recount -- of the counties that have completed their audits from the presidential election, 57 had no change in their original results, 21 were within a vote of the original count -- and 32 were within 10 votes.

As for Floyd County -- it would have helped if this was the fraud that Rudy and company was bringing up in court; they could have had some traction with that instead of the BS they have been pushing -- but get ready to hear more about a guy named -- Robert Brady -- Floyd County election commissioner -- he will be the new Deep State boogeyman and targeted as the guy that rigged the election for Biden...
Counted by the same criminals.

No he didn't....it is being stolen....open up the voting machine software....
Manual, hand recount showed no significant counting errors by the voting machines. The election was not stolen by Dominion switching votes. This is proof.
But it was stolen by the leftyflu mailins.
If Trump really believes, mail-in votes are insecure, why did he vote by mail-in?
Generally mail-in votes are handled well......but not when you open it up by millions more for a silly flu excuse....then the quality control becomes very suspect. And when libbers are too lazy to show up to vote anyway, it just opens the door for abuse.
How many people are dying every day from this silly flu excuse?
About 1% of the daily case total which is driving down the overall mortality rate. When you test 2 million people a day you will get about 175-200k new cases and 1% or so will be deaths attributed to the virus.
The idea that we are only finding more cases because we are testing more is inaccurate. We are finding more cases because there are more cases.

This is simple math, the simpletons haven't yet mastered simple arithmetic.

Manual, hand recount showed no significant counting errors by the voting machines. The election was not stolen by Dominion switching votes. This is proof.
If Trump really believes, mail-in votes are insecure, why did he vote by mail-in?
Generally mail-in votes are handled well......but not when you open it up by millions more for a silly flu excuse....then the quality control becomes very suspect. And when libbers are too lazy to show up to vote anyway, it just opens the door for abuse.
About 1% of the daily case total which is driving down the overall mortality rate. When you test 2 million people a day you will get about 175-200k new cases and 1% or so will be deaths attributed to the virus.
The idea that we are only finding more cases because we are testing more is inaccurate. We are finding more cases because there are more cases.

Uhhh who isn't mastering the math part? You just parrot what you read and hear.

Not sure how much of what you read or hear is accurate...people going to a hospital for a day or two stay and then going home to recover is a lot different than what is often portrayed. I believe if you look at some state by state hospital bed availability you will find plenty of space is there....as for the death counts, not sure how or what they use to classify a death as Covid given all the other factors in most all the deaths.
I know in my region, there is no hospital availability. I don't have to see what is portrayed, I have it first hand. As for the death rates, this old trope that they're inflated by other conditions is bogus. That's not how it works.

I know in my region, there is no hospital availability. I don't have to see what is portrayed, I have it first hand. As for the death rates, this old trope that they're inflated by other conditions is bogus. That's not how it works.
Well don't know what to tell you, I certainly believe all these people aren't dying JUST because they have Covid. In my region people go to the hospital for a night then leave.....plenty of space as people recover at home.

Are you trying to say that a lot of people are not dying every day?

The simpletons are the ones acting like this is not a huge problem.

We're going to need the SOTUS getting involved. This corruption by these number of election officials has taken a new turn. After this audit tallying all the votes it's time to separate the legal to illegal votes.

Are you trying to say that a lot of people are not dying every day?
I am simply saying that the more tests you run, the more cases you get and the more deaths you will also get. The virus has metrics and looking at a single number alone is not correct in detailing the virus impact. Are you trying to say one number is the only one to consider?

The simpletons are the ones acting like this is not a huge problem.
Its a flu virus.

BULL SHIT...hospitals are not over run with covid....its a lie....and the death rate for corona has drastically dropped....the survival rate for covid is now about the same as the seasonal flu....but go ahead...keep promoting the tyrants message of shutting down America and the dems will lose in the midterms so bad it will make your head spin......

BULL SHIT...hospitals are not over run with covid....its a lie....and the death rate for corona has drastically dropped....the survival rate for covid is now about the same as the seasonal flu....but go ahead...keep promoting the tyrants message of shutting down America and the dems will lose in the midterms so bad it will make your head spin......
I get tired of trying to explain actual statistics.

You have to understand....this covid crisis has been a dream come true for dems...they can use it to transfer the minds of the people through fear into a more obedient state of mind...doing what they are told without questioning....its hideous.....watch for them to begin frightening people into not getting vaccinated....the last thing the dems want is a cure for their favorite crisis of all time......they are evil...

You have to understand....this covid crisis has been a dream come true for dems...they can use it to transfer the minds of the people through fear into a more obedient state of mind...doing what they are told without questioning....its hideous.....watch for them to begin frightening people into not getting vaccinated....the last thing the dems want is a cure for their favorite crisis of all time......they are evil...
And here in the real world, where people work for a living and companies stay open, the 50 people I know at work identified through awesome available testing all stayed home a week, tested negative, and came back to work. Life goes on.

Well don't know what to tell you, I certainly believe all these people aren't dying JUST because they have Covid. In my region people go to the hospital for a night then leave.....plenty of space as people recover at home.
You can’t tell me anything given your basing this on a belief rather than fact.

You can’t tell me anything given your basing this on a belief rather than fact.
Just a thought.....still the case counts are high and the serious cases and deaths are down no matter how many deaths are added. Those are facts.

Just a thought.....still the case counts are high and the serious cases and deaths are down no matter how many deaths are added. Those are facts.
Facts can be very misleading for the reasons I stated. Hospitalizations are way up, this is a fact. The number of serious cases are way up, this is a fact.

LOL....re count same as the original count.....no observers allowed.

Colfax......You can't use evidence to convince people that don't use evidence.
Like we do when talking to you about the leftyflu, correct.

And what, pray tell, is the 'Lefty Flu'.

I'm not really versed in the venacular of the the right wing echo chamber, so you're going to have to translate that into English for me.
Oh easy, its in actuality what you libbers call the Trump virus. You know, when Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election....the leftyflu. L-e-f-t-y-f-l-u, less dangerous than the regular flu but you wear a facediaper for it.

So you're one of those 'plandemic' conspiracy theorists?

Don't worry, I don't bunch your ilk into one big blob. I like to know the exact variety of batshit I'm dealing with.
No goofus.....just lamenting the fact that when all your other attempts to discredit the President work blowing a silly little flu all out of proportion was enough to get all the fake mail in ballots you needed...over nothing. So worry about your own Gestapo ilk now who will try to control the masses in their big power grab.
250,000 deaths and counting isn't 'blowing it out of proportion'. Our hospitals are filling. We lost 1600 people YESTERDAY.

We're averaging a 1000 a day. That more than two 911s every week.

And Trump hasn't atteded a COVID task force meeting in 5 months.

Oh, and tell us more about 'Obammy and Sleepy contributed to its research in China and then it came over to help Diaperman win the election' ......but how you're NOT one of those plandemic conspiracy theorists.
1600 people in a total case count of 161,645 for a 1% mortality rate, still coming down every day and now at 2.1% in total for US. That is wonderful considering Killer Cuomo started us off at 8%. Severe case rate at .049% now down from 10% before. You see when you run 172 million tests at a falling 6.4%(it was over 10%) positivity rate, you get more cases and fewer deaths in total. You libbers do look at actual facts once in a while don't you??

You know the 1600 people that died yesterday didn't catch it yesterday, right?

And again quarter of million dead Americans and COUNTING....and you're just shrugging it off?

That's almost 5 times what we lost in Vietnam. That's more than 80 times what we lost on 911. And its still happening.

More than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combined have died from Covid. We are closing in on WWII very quickly. Maybe we can go for the record for the Civil War at over 600K. Covid is just doing it faster.

And remember....once we hit critical mass in the hospitals (which has already happened in many locations) then they don't have beds for all the medical cases that arise from say, car accidents, or birth complications, or heart attacks.

And Trump's solution for this? Rage tweeting how he won an election he lost.

If only pouting was a suitable replacement for leadership.
Critical case rate now at .49% way down from earlier. Its not happenning.

Yesterday, over 1600 people died from Covid complications. At this rate, move over Civil War, we have a new loser.
:no_text11:
Keep believing eveything the cia media tells you like the good little sheep you are.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

I'd trust the CIA before Donald Trump. For every lie issued by the CIA, I can name 20 of trump's lies, and then some.
You can't name any lies, you can only quote your propaganda.

Really?
Correct...you spend more time lying about the President lying than he actually spends lying.

No one has to lie about Trump, his lies are well noted. Only Trump Humpers believe his lies.
And only brainless libbers believe their propaganda.

We know Biden won election, unlike Trump Humpers who are being bamboozled.
We stood in line and voted....so nothing to be bamboozled about...you sent in coronaballots by the droves.

Which was totally legal, I voted by mail when I was stationed overseas as well.
Not with a fake virus hoax code that added millions of mail ins

Trump lost deal with it, you celebrated in 2016 and you are crying in 2020. Why is it that Trump Humpers are not crying about the states he won?
I'm not crying, you eternal whiners are. If Diaperman won I will tolerate it until he leaves just like I did with the Muslim in Chief, and not kick and stomp and cry and whine every single day like you losers.

Hell that is all you damn Trump Humpers have done. You do realize Trump is 1-29 in these dumbass lawsuits.

So list these lawsuits.
You cant because they dont exist.
Had you not been a see no evil,hear no evil monkey you'd know that by watching the press conference.

Trump Campaign Is 1-29 in Post-Election Lawsuits After Latest Defeat

NewsWeak .... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back