Pennsylvania Governor Mandates Mask-Wearing in Your Own Home

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
With another COVID-19 wave on the horizon, several states are restricting the number of guests you can have over for Thanksgiving.

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf, however, is adding several new measures, including testing and quarantining for people coming into the state (with some exceptions) and requiring the wearing of masks in your own home if you have company over.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/11/18/pennsylvania-governor-mandates-mask-wearing-in-your-own-home-n1156454

You Progs are disgusting totaltarians.

With another COVID-19 wave on the horizon, several states are restricting the number of guests you can have over for Thanksgiving.

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf, however, is adding several new measures, including testing and quarantining for people coming into the state (with some exceptions) and requiring the wearing of masks in your own home if you have company over.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/11/18/pennsylvania-governor-mandates-mask-wearing-in-your-own-home-n1156454

We don't wear masks in our home but its just the 2 of us, I have worn then when I have company or kids.

We don't wear masks in our home but its just the 2 of us, I have worn then when I have company or kids.
I have worn then when I have company or kids.
Teach your kids to be obedient little slaves just like you...

The dems are wasting no time in using what is left of covid to take your rights away...if Joe wins watch for scare stories about the vaccine...the last thing dems want is a vaccine that removes their dream crisis away from them.....

I have not read anything more than the link provided in the OP.

But the only time masks are required in the home is if you have guests who do not live there. The title of the OP is misleading, at best.

But the only time masks are required in the home is if you have guests who do not live there. The title of the OP is misleading, at best.

He doesn't have the authority to isue that order. But I know you Pogs are terrified so you go ahead and comply.

The dems are wasting no time in using what is left of covid to take your rights away...if Joe wins watch for scare stories about the vaccine...the last thing dems want is a vaccine that removes their dream crisis away from them.....

Annual vaccinations against COVID will be mandatory. Masks and rotating lockdowns will never go away, not unless We The People end them. Governments love to slow boil their people, people who willingly surrender their rights and freedoms.

He doesn't have the authority to isue that order. But I know you Pogs are terrified so you go ahead and comply.

It is not about any order. I wear a mask when I am in public. Not because of a mandate. Not even because I am afraid I would die if I caught covid-19. I would probably survive quite well. But I have friends and family who would probably not survive. And I come in contact with many people who I have no idea if they have any conditions that would cause complications if they got sick.

If I see something dangerous in my neighborhood, I do what I can to protect my neighbors. Wearing a mask is the same thing. I am part of a community.

You are correct. The governor . . . no governor in America . . . is possessed of the authority to suspend our constitutional rights without due process. All governors are getting away with these restrictions because the people are cooperating with them. Even in prisons wardens are forced to provide access to religious services. But the restrictions will continue to tighten so long as everyone marches in lockstep and wears the damn masks.

It is not about any order. I wear a mask when I am in public. Not because of a mandate. Not even because I am afraid I would die if I caught covid-19. I would probably survive quite well. But I have friends and family who would probably not survive. And I come in contact with many people who I have no idea if they have any conditions that would cause complications if they got sick.

If I see something dangerous in my neighborhood, I do what I can to protect my neighbors. Wearing a mask is the same thing. I am part of a community.

Be honest, please—you wear a mask because you must. We wouldn't want to rock the boat, now would we?

Of course it is! Are you unfamiliar with Way of the Trumpster™?

Be honest, please—you wear a mask because you must. We wouldn't want to rock the boat, now would we?

I was being honest in the post you quoted.

OOOOO, sadly you lose. I am not a "Rump" guy.

Fuck these assholes.

OOOOO, sadly you lose. I am not a "Rump" guy.
Yep you've adopted their ways. How come?

Apparently ANYONE who is able to think for themselves is a menace to Society. That dog don't hunt kid. I get it, you're terrified of a virus that has a less than 2% mortality rate.

Forum List

Back