Georgia Libertarian Takes Runoff Credit

The Libertarians I know (and I know quite a few) are all conservatives. They have an extreme dislike for the fiscal irresponsibility of both parties, and an extreme dislike for the "social conservative agenda". They will not vote for Hershel Walker because he will, at best, be a puppet. Under nomal circumstances he would never be considered a serious candidate.
That's interesting.

I've always said that Libertarians are only Republicans ashamed to go by that name.

That is not voting twice. Each person's vote is counted once. If there is a run-off, the votes are counted separately.

I have voted in 4 different elections. By your logic, I was allowed to vote 4 times in Georgia.

It is voting twice. You go two different days and vote, potentially for different people.

That's interesting.

I've always said that Libertarians are only Republicans ashamed to go by that name.

I'd see things the other way around, the Libertarians end up voting Republican because of the voting system.
"Republican" and "Democrat" are parties that are too large to be considered a political belief.

Not at the same time. You vote. The votes are counted. The count is too close so you have a runoff.

Saying you vote twice makes it sound like cheating and voting multiple times at the same time.

Where did "not at the same time" come from?

"A system that lets you vote twice."

"How do you see that the Georgia system lets you vote twice?"

Literally the conversation. No, it doesn't sound like it's cheating, unless of course you want to hear that it's cheating. In Germany they vote TWICE on the same day, in France they vote TWICE like Georgia with a run off for the president.

No one votes for you because you are Marxist light. That and you are unlikeable.

The position of the person in the OP...
He wants to end Foreign Wars and the Drug War, he supports term limits and says the biggest challenge in the next decade will be to reduce the power and scope government has over our lives.

I can see now why you hate him, that is the opposite of everything you support.

Forum List

Back