Wal-Mart Cancels MyPillow

i don't care for the pillows, he also sells those slippers that are so comfortable on my feet

A bit of good news, anything to financially drain that whackjob insurrectionist is a good thing.

How is Mike Lyndell an "insurrectionist," fool? But I love your admission of your cancel culture trying to kill anything which doesn't comport with your sick, twisted anti-American agenda--- that means that when the Right starts cancelling you and everything leftwing next year, that you won't have a leg to stand on complaining about it! :laughing0301:

How is Mike Lyndell an "insurrectionist," fool? But I love your admission of your cancel culture trying to kill anything which doesn't comport with your sick, twisted anti-American agenda--- that means that when the Right starts cancelling you and everything leftwing next year, that you won't have a leg to stand on complaining about it! :laughing0301:

I don't care what Russian propagandists working for Putin think.

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell revealed on Thursday that he was enraged and "slammed" his computer during a video call after a Walmart executive vowed to never sell his bedding products again."

Lindell said that the Walmart exec gave his product a low #4 rating.

I didn't know Walmart sold his pillows. Who cares?

Apparently you do, you posted it.

Lefties...giving russians pool starter buttons one year and blaming them for Trump the next.

I like the guys pillows, but he is a fuckin fruit loop.
Pretty sure he got back on the crack :dunno:

I'm not happy spending what i spent on mine. They're cool meaning temperature wise but as far as comfort goes...so so.

Someone who cares about Mike Lindell held an intervention with him about how crack was destroying his life.

Now they need to do the same thing for him with his Trump addiction.

I am canceling Wal Mart

hate the damn place for other reasons

but this is the last freaking straw.

I buy my pillows in person to know what it looks like and feels like ordering online is a crapshoot.

Forum List

Back