Wal-Mart Cancels MyPillow

Fuck. I thought liberals(retards) hated Walmart. This must be hard on them. Meanwhile, Lindell is going to make more money because of it. Weird.

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell revealed on Thursday that he was enraged and "slammed" his computer during a video call after a Walmart executive vowed to never sell his bedding products again."

Lindell said that the Walmart exec gave his product a low #4 rating.

I didn't know Walmart sold his pillows. Who cares?

Awwww, poor little fascist boi.

Fuck. I thought liberals(retards) hated Walmart. This must be hard on them. Meanwhile, Lindell is going to make more money because of it. Weird.
Lindell says he is losing millions per day.

Have you told Lindell he doesn't know how much money Lindell makes? That will be awkward.

Lindell says he is losing millions per day.

Have you told Lindell he doesn't know how much money Lindell makes? That will be awkward.
He's worth 174 million. He was losing money in Feb. He is going to make it. I promise. Don't you worry. Your buddy Lush Pelosi might lose her money for her husbands DUI fines though. Who knows.

He was losing money in Feb
And August 2021:

And April 2021:

But tell me again how he is going to make more money, now.

I wasn't aware that Walmart carried "my pillow". Isn't it ironic that the left hates Mike Lindell who came out of nowhere to create a nationally known factory that employs hundreds of workers but they support a guy like Joe Biden who never had a freaking job that didn't rely on confiscated taxpayer dollars.

I wasn't aware that Walmart carried "my pillow". Isn't it ironic that the left hates Mike Lindell who came out of nowhere to create a nationally known factory that employs hundreds of workers but they support a guy like Joe Biden who never had a freaking job that didn't rely on confiscated taxpayer dollars.
I don't hate the poor guy. He clearly has a few mental issues and is a co-dependent.

And August 2021:

And April 2021:

But tell me again how he is going to make more money, now.
Oh shit. That was like yesterday (Nope) He is broke now. I didn't realize you were now more wealthy than the pillow guy. Any way yesterday was win lush Pelosis husband was going to kill others to get away from his drunk wife that he and no one else on earth can stand.

That was like yesterday (Nope) He is broke now.
February was, like, 4 months ago.

Oh, I am sure he is still rich. It's sad to watch so much wealth destroyed. He claims to have spent $25 million on the Big Lie, and it was like a year ago that he said that.

Forum List

Back