George Zimmerman's bloody head

Once the swelling goes down...usually 4 or 5 days...you look pretty much like you did before.

Yet decades later, you can still see it on this guy.

SylvesterStallone.jpg

A broken nose guys?

Takes 45 to look brand new from a broken nose?

Are you KIDDIN' meh!?!?

You don't really know shit about broken noses, do you Marc? I've had two. Once the swelling goes down...usually 4 or 5 days...you look pretty much like you did before. 45 days later even if you had black eyes from the broken nose (one I had two serious black eyes with one broken nose and the other no black eyes at all) it would be long gone by then. Threads like this simply show ignorance.

If your nose looks like it did before it probably wasn't broken.

Zimmerman hasn't had proper representation until very recently, like today or yesterday.

How do you know what his "laywers" told him?

Zimmerman hasn't had proper representation until very recently, like today or yesterday.

So who were the 2 guys that announced Tuesday that they were no longer representing him?

And i don't know what they told HIM, but I do know what lawyers have told other people I know. The phrase usually is along the lines of, "You have the right to remain silent, USE IT"

So who were the 2 guys that announced Tuesday that they were no longer representing him?

And i don't know what they told HIM, but I do know what lawyers have told other people I know. The phrase usually is along the lines of, "You have the right to remain silent, USE IT"
You mean the two dopes who have never met him face-to-face and didn't know where their alleged client was? They didn't even know he had already "fired" them... allegedly.

Are those the "lawyers" you're referring to?

A broken nose guys?

Takes 45 to look brand new from a broken nose?

Are you KIDDIN' meh!?!?

You don't really know shit about broken noses, do you Marc? I've had two. Once the swelling goes down...usually 4 or 5 days...you look pretty much like you did before. 45 days later even if you had black eyes from the broken nose (one I had two serious black eyes with one broken nose and the other no black eyes at all) it would be long gone by then. Threads like this simply show ignorance.

If your nose looks like it did before it probably wasn't broken.
It depends on how badly it was broken.

A relatively minor fracture will not produce the same after-effect as a completely shattered septum. But on paper it is still a "broken nose" as far as a defense lawyer is concerned.

Does the type of beating that Zimmerman allegedly described and had his proxies describe that left him near death so that he felt he had no choice but to shoot Trayvon Martin to death, does that jibe with a slightly broken nose?

I mean...you RWers came down so hard on that story it's virtually impossible to walk back from that now.

You went on hammering for two straight weeks that Martin almost bludgeoned Zimmerman to death.

All those blows and not a single scratch and/or a slightly or non-broken nose?

Please.....!

You really gonna fall on the sword of that lie huh?

The thing is in the Court's hands now dude, these facts will come out.

Are you siding on the BOGUS claim that this pretty boy's nose was broken a mere 45 days ago?

I wouldn't claim to know whether Zimmerman's nose was broken a month and a half ago on the night he had the confrontation with Trayvon Martin because I haven't seen his medical records.

What I am saying...is that if your nose WERE broken...it wouldn't look like much a month and a half later. With the broken nose I had that DID give me two beautiful shiners...those black eyes turned purple...then yellow and after a couple weeks any discoloration I had was totally gone. The other broken nose didn't give me black eyes at all...it simply swelled up.

You've obviously led a rather sheltered life if you think that you're still going to look like you were just in a fight a month and a half after a fight took place. I'm sorry, Marc but that's silly. You see professional fighter's faces that are swollen so badly they can't see and a few weeks later they're pretty much back to normal. That's after standing toe to toe and punching each other's lights out for ten rounds. But you think Zimmerman should still be disfigured a month and a half later from a brief scuffle?
OK, good...now that you've publicly defended Zimmerman's physical exeburance a good month and a half after the alleged fight, how do you reconcile his physical perfection less than an hour after the alleged fight?

Hmmmm...!!!?!???

"physical perfection"? How long have you been hanging out in the closet? Seems your desire for this spanish blooded young man is overwhelming to you.........is it hard to type while sucking on your own thumb?:razz:

Yes, use the gay route to attack me.

CLASSIC!!! :lol: :lol:

Are you siding on the BOGUS claim that this pretty boy's nose was broken a mere 45 days ago?

I wouldn't claim to know whether Zimmerman's nose was broken a month and a half ago on the night he had the confrontation with Trayvon Martin because I haven't seen his medical records.

What I am saying...is that if your nose WERE broken...it wouldn't look like much a month and a half later. With the broken nose I had that DID give me two beautiful shiners...those black eyes turned purple...then yellow and after a couple weeks any discoloration I had was totally gone. The other broken nose didn't give me black eyes at all...it simply swelled up.

You've obviously led a rather sheltered life if you think that you're still going to look like you were just in a fight a month and a half after a fight took place. I'm sorry, Marc but that's silly. You see professional fighter's faces that are swollen so badly they can't see and a few weeks later they're pretty much back to normal. That's after standing toe to toe and punching each other's lights out for ten rounds. But you think Zimmerman should still be disfigured a month and a half later from a brief scuffle?
OK, good...now that you've publicly defended Zimmerman's physical exeburance a good month and a half after the alleged fight, how do you reconcile his physical perfection less than an hour after the alleged fight?

Hmmmm...!!!?!???

When you show me a photo that was taken less than an hour after the fight then we'll discuss THAT photo...you've shown me one that was allegedly taken six weeks after the fight and want to use THAT as proof Zimmerman wasn't in an altercation. I have no clue what you're talking about when you refer to Zimmerman's "physical exeburance".

This thread is a general waste of space...since it proves, or disproves, nothing.

This is not a "right wing" issue by the way, no matter how hard you try to spin it into being one. Zimmerman is a Democrat. He's not some gun crazed white Republican country clubber scared to death of blacks...he's a Hispanic living in a mixed race community who has close friends who are black.

Does THIS face look like it survived a broken nose not even a good month ago?

201200004452_0.jpg

Again, crystal clear evidence of not one single, solitary scratch on his face, body or anywhere else for that matter...the man is fit as a fiddle, looking like a super model with his coifed hair.

No evidence of a black eye, no broken nose, no scars, not even a scratch...pure, clean smooth skin....like he just walked of a model runway.

Does that face look like it was just in the struggle that left him near death?

Is it becoming more clear why Angela Corey didn't need much to come to her conclussion?

The man has been Bullshatting from the beginning...he's a big-time bullshatter.

RWers....where do you stand on the case now?

Are you still buying George Zimmerman's swill hook, line and sinker?

Or are you ready to accept the FACTS of the case as it stands?

What say you?

Yeah, he looks white doesn't he?

Does THIS face look like it survived a broken nose not even a good month ago?

201200004452_0.jpg

Again, crystal clear evidence of not one single, solitary scratch on his face, body or anywhere else for that matter...the man is fit as a fiddle, looking like a super model with his coifed hair.

No evidence of a black eye, no broken nose, no scars, not even a scratch...pure, clean smooth skin....like he just walked of a model runway.

Does that face look like it was just in the struggle that left him near death?

Is it becoming more clear why Angela Corey didn't need much to come to her conclussion?

The man has been Bullshatting from the beginning...he's a big-time bullshatter.

RWers....where do you stand on the case now?

Are you still buying George Zimmerman's swill hook, line and sinker?

Or are you ready to accept the FACTS of the case as it stands?

What say you?

I have always been ready to accept the facts. You haven't and I'm betting you still aren't.

You're right, the facts will come out in court. Unless the prosecutor lets him plea bargain to a lesser crime.

And how do you know it's a bogus claim? Do you have access to EMT and/or medical records that you would like to share with us?

He doesn't know shit, he's a racist idiot.

Forum List

Back