George H.W. Bush has died

Good Riddance to another war mongering zionist neo con piece of shit. Burn in hell. I will be just as happy when Clinton,Obama and Bush Jr die. TBH probably happiest when Bush Jr dies...he was truly the first president I DESPISED.

George H. W. Bush was a kind and caring man who was a war hero and tried his best to be a good president. So show a little respect or shut the fuck up.
------------------------------------- feck you Task !! :afro: [chuckle]

Tried his best to be a good President but was an unamerican feck up up eh Task ??

The Media really has rehabilitated the whole Bush Family over the past couple of years.

Expect to see a lot of praise for the man's life on MSNBC and CNN- HW's opposition to the Trumpster will pay benefits.

Although, when HW actually ran for office, the libs ripped him as a racist and nazi for the disrespect Mr. Bush gave to Willie Horton during the campaign.

The first ballot I ever cast was for HW for Vice President in 1980. when I was just 24.

Rest in peace, GHW Bush. Thanks for all the trouble you went to giving time to your office in the Senate as well as the Executive Office. I don't think it was a coincidence that the Berlin Wall fell on your watch. I was inspired to read of your service in WWII and surviving a crash under heavy artillery fire, and then saving others until rescue units came your way. My deepest condolences to your wonderful and accomplished family who survived you. The Cold War and the fall of the Berlin Wall were on your watch due to the respect you garnered worldwide for your gift of your support of liberty and the human spirit. Prayers up! :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back