George H.W. Bush has died

When the hell did Americans get so dumb as to willingly and blindly elect the former head of the CIA? And then wax nostalgic about it?

That's like, something only stupid Russians would do. . . purposely elect a spook for president. :eusa_doh:

At least Barry Soetoro had the common decency to lie and have the whole establishment hide the truth and spread disinfo. about his days as an active agent. :dance:

Hey everyone, look over there, he was born in Kenya. . . . NOT. :abgg2q.jpg:
IKR!

And for all the Reagan lovers in the room, remember that he DETESTED Bush.

George H. W. Bush was a kind and caring man who was a war hero and tried his best to be a good president. So show a little respect or shut the fuck up.

In what way was HW Bush a war hero? HW Bush was a fighter pilot who crashed his aircraft into the sea but was saved by a United States sewer pipe, submarine. HW Bush never engaged the enemy in battle.

A lying asshole gets the "ignore" treatment!

Here is how I remember President George H.W. Bush:

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

That fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

the man has just dies some poster need to show a little respect. but of course snowflakes have no class

You said HW Bush was a war hero and I asked in what way? Collect your thoughts before you answer.

When the hell did Americans get so dumb as to willingly and blindly elect the former head of the CIA? And then wax nostalgic about it?

That's like, something only stupid Russians would do. . . purposely elect a spook for president. :eusa_doh:

At least Barry Soetoro had the common decency to lie and have the whole establishment hide the truth and spread disinfo. about his days as an active agent. :dance:

Hey everyone, look over there, he was born in Kenya. . . . NOT. :abgg2q.jpg:
IKR!

And for all the Reagan lovers in the room, remember that he DETESTED Bush.

I would too after his running mate's good friend's son's brother's kid tried to kill me. Fucking MK-Ultra mind control. :tinfoil: The only reason he was on the ticket was to secure the money of the Walter Annenberg and his wife Leonore, who served on the National Steering Committee of the George Bush for President Campaign.

If it hadn't been for the need of their money, it would have never happened.

And then, ironically, many years later, guess who supported Obama?

Ayers and Obama crossed paths on boards, records show
Ayers and Obama crossed paths on boards, records show - CNN.com

"The Annenberg Foundation gave the project a $50 million grant to match local private funds to improve schools, and Ayers fought to bring the grant to Chicago, according to participants and project records.

The project's organizing committee asked Obama to serve as the board chairman in 1995. Annenberg Project Executive Director Ken Rollings said Ayers was not a member of that ad hoc group when the decision was made.

For seven years, Ayers and Obama -- among many others -- worked on funding for education projects, including some projects advocated by Ayers."

Nothing like spooks, helping each other out. . . .

Did he try to build any Wall? Lazy? Or stupid. He must have seen the traffic thru Texas.

Maybe they can dip the corpse in Liquid Gold for the Admiral to put on display in a 24-7 guarded marble palace?

Last edited:
Rest in peace, GHW Bush. Thanks for all the trouble you went to giving time to your office in the Senate as well as the Executive Office. I don't think it was a coincidence that the Berlin Wall fell on your watch. I was inspired to read of your service in WWII and surviving a crash under heavy artillery fire, and then saving others until rescue units came your way. My deepest condolences to your wonderful and accomplished family who survived you. The Cold War and the fall of the Berlin Wall were on your watch due to the respect you garnered worldwide for your gift of your support of liberty and the human spirit. Prayers up! :eusa_pray:

No offense intended, but I think you have your stories confused. He didn't crash, he bailed out, and he was rescued by a submarine.

Thanks for correcting me. I knew a sub was involved but that was WW2. I was born in 1951 and served in The Vietnam War in the Easter/Spring Offensive where we had the MIG Problem.

George H. W. Bush was a kind and caring man who was a war hero and tried his best to be a good president. So show a little respect or shut the fuck up.

In what way was HW Bush a war hero? HW Bush was a fighter pilot who crashed his aircraft into the sea but was saved by a United States sewer pipe, submarine. HW Bush never engaged the enemy in battle.

A lying asshole gets the "ignore" treatment![/QUOTE

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!

Rest in peace, GHW Bush. Thanks for all the trouble you went to giving time to your office in the Senate as well as the Executive Office. I don't think it was a coincidence that the Berlin Wall fell on your watch. I was inspired to read of your service in WWII and surviving a crash under heavy artillery fire, and then saving others until rescue units came your way. My deepest condolences to your wonderful and accomplished family who survived you. The Cold War and the fall of the Berlin Wall were on your watch due to the respect you garnered worldwide for your gift of your support of liberty and the human spirit. Prayers up! :eusa_pray:

No offense intended, but I think you have your stories confused. He didn't crash, he bailed out, and he was rescued by a submarine.
Thanks for the correction. I read a book about GHWBush a few years ago, and the details were hazy. I gratefully stand corrected.

Kill them all and let God sort them out.

Thanks for the correction. I read a book about GHWBush a few years ago, and the details were hazy. I gratefully stand corrected.

I was not trying to prove you wrong but as an old Navy Instructor, I had to control my class. Cheating was never allowed in my class and punishable by being kicked out. I also had Japanese Enlisted and Officers in my class but let them cheat due to the language barrier.

Last edited:

A lying asshole gets the "ignore" treatment![/QUOTE

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!

I underlined your lies. By the way, your horse is tighter than your wife!

George H.W. Bush was the last of what I would consider the Lincoln/New England Republicans. He was of patrician class who had a sense of noblesse oblige. He was a good man who tried to placate the ascendant far right in his party while staying true to his moderate disposition but failed at both. He was not anti-environmental and was the last of the Republicans who did not trash the environment. Under his watch acid rain and ozone depletion were addressed.

There was something about him though that was a bit off. He had moderate pretentions but was not above race baiting, see his Willy Horton ads, or coming across as completely disconnected from middle class life.

The war in Iraq was probably his greatest achievement, but may have been caused by his sending mixed signals to Iraq. His read my lips no new taxes pledge caused him support among the hard right when he raised taxes to rein in Reagan's massive deficits. It was the right thing to do as it set the stage for the years of prosperity to come under Clinton.

I think history would have turned out for the better if Bush had won a second term. Perhaps his son W, would have chosen not to run, or if he did, he would have governed more like his father. He might of won except for Ross Perot. James Buchanan also did Bush no favors during the primaries. Bush should have told him to fck off, but did not which, in my mind at least, contributed to his wimp factor. Bush showed you could have 90 percent approval and still lose an election six months later.

My condolences to his family. He was a decent man. There are no more G.H.W. Bushes no more. Just Trumps. We are diminished for it.

Bush, a "skull and bones" member was one of the major architects of the "deep state" infrastructure after the murder of JFK (of which he was involved with and was in Dallas that day). He was "CIA" all the way. A CFR and Trilateral Committee member that was a puppet of the Rockefellers. I have a lot more to say about George Herbert Walker Bush but will refrain from revealing more about this perverted POS. Am I sad that he is dead? No fucking way.....

Bush, a "skull and bones" member was one of the major architects of the "deep state" infrastructure after the murder of JFK (of which he was involved with and was in Dallas that day). He was "CIA" all the way. A CFR and Trilateral Committee member that was a puppet of the Rockefellers. I have a lot more to say about George Herbert Walker Bush but will refrain from revealing more about this perverted POS. Am I sad that he is dead? No fucking way.....
Your post is the perfect example of the new Republican party and one GHW Bush would no doubt have been ashamed of. Full of conspiratorial hate, hysteria and delusion.

Forum List

Back