George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

Did anyone see the pictures of the burial of King George?

Silly as hell. Gaudy as hell. That stupid white carriage is more elaborate than what the King of France got.

Making shit up doesn't make you right. Officer Chauvin had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. The other cops were just holding lower down parts of him. Also, having coronavirus can cause you to have difficulty breathing. Being on meth and fentanyl after struggling with police can cause you to have difficulty breathing.

And leaning on a person's neck can definitely cause breathing difficulties.

Not if it isn't crushing his windpipe.

" Outlets Scheming With Bomb Shell Facts Of Actual Events To Shame Inappropriate Moral Outrage *

* News Agencies Playing A Game Of Pandering To Fools And Letting It All Play Out *

Does lingering issues from coronavirus cause breathing difficulties ?

If floyd were resisting arrest and assaulted chauvin in some manner , then the big bad racist evil whitey theory goes out the window , as many seem to be tossing , except for the degenerate keith fictional ishmaelism clown shoes wearing ellison and his ridiculous charge of 2nd degree murder , when 3rd degree is the closest charge that might stick .

If there is evidence that floyd was resisting arrest prior to being restrained by the neck and if floyd also had a breathing issue before resisting arrest but chose to resist such that chauvin did not have a reason to believe there may be underlying health issues and that " i cannot breath " was the excuse to resist further , and if a knee on the neck is a standard practice of restraint for suspects resisting arrest while in a drug induced mania , do not be surprised if chauvin is given a minimal sentence .

The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." That conclusion, death due to heart failure, differs from the one reached by an independent examiner hired by the Floyd family; that report listed the cause of death as "asphyxiation from sustained pressure."

This medical examiner's report does not mention asphyxiation. However, according to prosecutors, in charging documents filed last week, early results "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

On Wednesday, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison announced upgraded charges of second-degree unintentional murder against Chauvin.

Signed by Dr. Andrew M. Baker, it says Floyd had tested positive for the novel coronavirus on April 3. A post-mortem nasal swab confirmed that diagnosis. The report notes that because a positive result for coronavirus can persist for weeks after the disease has resolved, "the result most likely reflects asymptomatic but persistent ... positivity from previous infection."

I'm more than convinced that the underlying health issues didn't help. However, I ask myself this question: if Chauvin hadn't put his knee in his neck for 8 minutes would he still be alive. I think so. Somebody who is handcuffed with their hands behind their back is very easy to control. Especially if they are sitting down. He could have easily held him there without putting his knee in his neck.

Well Floyd apparently decided it would be better to put up a fight. He got what he deserved.

Silly as hell. Gaudy as hell. That stupid white carriage is more elaborate than what the King of France got.

Watching that filth would be about as pointless as watching a dog lick up vomit. Which would be at about the same level.

You're the one bitching about a drugged up negro criminal dying while reasonably being restrained by police. If anybody around here is an idiot, it's you.
Reasonably restrained? He was fucking murdered, you unbelievably stupid piece of shit. Go crawl back into the asshole that gave birth to you, and suffocate, please.

"Piece of shit?" Insults from a moron aren't very impressive. But if you ever started telling the truth, that would impress me. It would amaze me. Floyd's windpipe wasn't being crushed. So he couldn't have died from strangulation. So how was he "murdered." He apparently was having a heart attack. But the cop couldn't have known that at the time. And criminals often complain if they're being restrained.
You’re too stupid to be born. Fuck off, trash.

Just what those who are wrong often do. Sling insults. Like the garbage they are.

It is amazing we are witnessing mythology created before our eyes. Just as the movie Roots created the myth that Negroes were enslaved because of race, the MSM created the myth George Floyd died as a result of a cop who would risk his job and pension to hunt down Negroes for no reason, instead of the drug overdose which was actually the cause of the convicted felon's death.

And with him having meth and fentanyl in his system, how can you be so sure that it didn't cause him to have a heart attack.

Because ONE or BOTH of autopsy reports would have NOTED that those factors contributed to his death.. And NEITHER of them did state that... Or did ya miss all that?

From what I heard, the county pathologist said that he didn't die from asphyxiation by police. The autopsy that Floyd's family paid for said he did. Also, if you are high on meth and fentanyl, it WILL be a contributing factor in any death.

Except NEITHER autopsy concluded that that trace of drugs contributed to his death.. Don't think we're gonna take your opinion over theirs anytime soon...

Apparently you aren't noticing how things are going these days. Do you know why they didn't mention as yet how much meth and fentanyl the criminal Floyd had in his system? Probably for the same reason that they haven't as yet showed any video of how after Floyd was struggling in the back of the police car he ended up where he was. Because both would have helped exonerate the hero cop Derik Chauvin. So now, how about saying something I can agree with. Such as the only good negro being a dead one.

It is amazing we are witnessing mythology created before our eyes. Just as the movie Roots created the myth that Negroes were enslaved because of race, the MSM created the myth George Floyd died as a result of a cop who would risk his job and pension to hunt down Negroes for no reason, instead of the drug overdose which was actually the cause of the convicted felon's death.

Yes. The filthy morons seem to love to overlook the fact that Floyd ended up where he was and was held in that position for good reason. He was after all a pretty big humanzee. As to what caused his death, the only thing for certain is that it wasn't from strangulation. The news never did say what the levels of meth and fentanyl in his system was. If it was what actually what lead to his death, that's why you aren't hearing about it from the anti-White jew run media.

Again, by your logic, no police officer should be able to stop a single criminal, because according to you, they can't do anything until proven guilty, right?

So I guess we should just disband the police, and let anarchy rule.
The police arrest suspects. They don't decide if the person is guilty.

Agreed. No one suggested otherwise.

My issues is two fold. You are saying the police officer is guilty. Do you believe innocent until proven guilty or not?

Second, I have an issue with how Floyd is being portrayed as completely innocent in this regard, like he's a martyr. Floyd was not Mother Teresa. Floyd was a life long criminal, dead beat dad, and that is based on convictions in court and statements by his own kids. So he was proven guilty many times.

What part of hell does one have to live in to believe the police can summarily kill a person over a questionable $20 bill?

And why wasn't rusty limbuagh killed over doctor shopping all those pills....

Because Limbaugh wouldn't have resisted the police, had he been arrested. He would have followed directions, and put his hands behind his back, and getting into the police car.

I would have done the same. You don't argue with officers. You don't resist officers. You certainly don't confront, provoke or agitate officers.

No one said the officer can just kill someone. Nor did he. There is no evidence, he intended to kill the man. He was trying to hold him down. He should not have put his knee on the guys neck. Everyone knows this. No one disagrees with this.

You are accusing him of "summarily killing" or intentionally killing a man, when that has not been proven in the court of law.

Do you believe in innocent until proven guilty, or not?

I disagree. The knee on the neck was appropriate. When somebody is bigger than you, it is the best way to hold them in place. If criminals don't like it, don't resist! Then cops won't feel the need to put their knee there to begin with.

Again, by your logic, no police officer should be able to stop a single criminal, because according to you, they can't do anything until proven guilty, right?

My issues is two fold. You are saying the police officer is guilty. Do you believe innocent until proven guilty or not?

Second, I have an issue with how Floyd is being portrayed as completely innocent in this regard, like he's a martyr. Floyd was not Mother Teresa. Floyd was a life long criminal, dead beat dad, and that is based on convictions in court and statements by his own kids. So he was proven guilty many times.

What part of hell does one have to live in to believe the police can summarily kill a person over a questionable $20 bill?

Because Limbaugh wouldn't have resisted the police, had he been arrested. He would have followed directions, and put his hands behind his back, and getting into the police car.

I would have done the same. You don't argue with officers. You don't resist officers. You certainly don't confront, provoke or agitate officers.

No one said the officer can just kill someone. Nor did he. There is no evidence, he intended to kill the man. He was trying to hold him down. He should not have put his knee on the guys neck. Everyone knows this. No one disagrees with this.

You are accusing him of "summarily killing" or intentionally killing a man, when that has not been proven in the court of law.

I disagree. The knee on the neck was appropriate. When somebody is bigger than you, it is the best way to hold them in place. If criminals don't like it, don't resist! Then cops won't feel the need to put their knee there to begin with.

No. You never do that. You always put the knee on his shoulder blades. If a knee on his should blades with your body weight, isn't enough to hold him down.... then why would putting it on the neck hold him down?

Does your body weight magically increase when you have knee on someone's neck? No of course not.

Plus, he was already cuffed, based on the video evidence. So unless he was uncuffed before that video, then there was no reason for this.

" Outlets Scheming With Bomb Shell Facts Of Actual Events To Shame Inappropriate Moral Outrage *

* News Agencies Playing A Game Of Pandering To Fools And Letting It All Play Out *

If floyd were resisting arrest and assaulted chauvin in some manner , then the big bad racist evil whitey theory goes out the window , as many seem to be tossing , except for the degenerate keith fictional ishmaelism clown shoes wearing ellison and his ridiculous charge of 2nd degree murder , when 3rd degree is the closest charge that might stick .

If there is evidence that floyd was resisting arrest prior to being restrained by the neck and if floyd also had a breathing issue before resisting arrest but chose to resist such that chauvin did not have a reason to believe there may be underlying health issues and that " i cannot breath " was the excuse to resist further , and if a knee on the neck is a standard practice of restraint for suspects resisting arrest while in a drug induced mania , do not be surprised if chauvin is given a minimal sentence .

The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." That conclusion, death due to heart failure, differs from the one reached by an independent examiner hired by the Floyd family; that report listed the cause of death as "asphyxiation from sustained pressure."

This medical examiner's report does not mention asphyxiation. However, according to prosecutors, in charging documents filed last week, early results "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

On Wednesday, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison announced upgraded charges of second-degree unintentional murder against Chauvin.

Signed by Dr. Andrew M. Baker, it says Floyd had tested positive for the novel coronavirus on April 3. A post-mortem nasal swab confirmed that diagnosis. The report notes that because a positive result for coronavirus can persist for weeks after the disease has resolved, "the result most likely reflects asymptomatic but persistent ... positivity from previous infection."

I'm more than convinced that the underlying health issues didn't help. However, I ask myself this question: if Chauvin hadn't put his knee in his neck for 8 minutes would he still be alive. I think so. Somebody who is handcuffed with their hands behind their back is very easy to control. Especially if they are sitting down. He could have easily held him there without putting his knee in his neck.

the question you are actually asking is-----if George Loyd had not been arrested, might he still be alive? ----ill but alive. I think so. But it's like citing the victim of a fatal car accident ---slip and slide on ice---and asking
"if that ice had not been there---would the man still be alive"
There is another issue----was the 20 really
counterfeit? If it was, we are left with sick old man,
commits a crime, resists arrest, and dies in the course of his arrest. I believe the most likely cause of death was a cardiac event. -----infarction or arrhythmia (stress, longterm Meth use, Hypertension, diabetes)
I do not believe that he was CRUSHED TO DEATH

it would not have been so bad if Sharpton had kept his silly maudlin mouth shut

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.
Would like to see this video as opposed to a description. Thanks.

the question you are actually asking is-----if George Loyd had not been arrested, might he still be alive? ----ill but alive. I think so. But it's like citing the victim of a fatal car accident ---slip and slide on ice---and asking
"if that ice had not been there---would the man still be alive"
There is another issue----was the 20 really
counterfeit? If it was, we are left with sick old man,
commits a crime, resists arrest, and dies in the course of his arrest. I believe the most likely cause of death was a cardiac event. -----infarction or arrhythmia (stress, longterm Meth use, Hypertension, diabetes)
I do not believe that he was CRUSHED TO DEATH

Stop committing random acts of ignorance.

The 'family' deserves no respect, either, after allowing vermin like Sharpton to use them for a photo op and stupid harangue.

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.

the local media ran it a couple of times here, then the edited ones took over. We'll see if the whole videos make it to trial or the edited ones.
and, even with the edited vids, it's obvious the officer's knee is not resting entirely on the guy's neck, most of the weight is obviously on the left shoulder blade. It's giant farce from start to finish, and the GOP is making a big mistake by jumping on the cop killer bandwagon.

Juries have been throwing so many millions of dollars at these low life criminal vermin and their 'families' it's now a new ghetto industry, bait the cops, win $10 million bucks. It's also a gig all those white Burb Brat 'Libertarian' cop haters can get behind, cuz that time one yelled at them n stuff.

The 'family' deserves no respect, either, after allowing vermin like Sharpton to use them for a photo op and stupid harangue.

Blacks are the poster children for Useful Idiots of the Left.

No. You never do that. You always put the knee on his shoulder blades. If a knee on his should blades with your body weight, isn't enough to hold him down.... then why would putting it on the neck hold him down?

Does your body weight magically increase when you have knee on someone's neck? No of course not.

Plus, he was already cuffed, based on the video evidence. So unless he was uncuffed before that video, then there was no reason for this.

What video were you looking at. Sure, officer Chauvin had one of his knees on Floyd's neck. But he wasn't putting all his weight on it. His foot was on the ground. Which would have been taking some of the weight. Only if officer Chauvin had his foot off the ground and he was standing erect on his knees would he have been putting half of his weight on Floyd's neck. That wasn't happening. Also, officer Chauvin's other knee was on his back. With the foot to that knee also on the ground. What's next. Are you going to try and sell me the delusion that Floyd was choked to death?

Next, apparently you know nothing about leverage. A neck is near the end of the body. That would make it more difficult for anybody to lift that end of their body. But if they had a knee on the back, it would be easier to do. If the knee was on their waist, it would be even more easy to lift the upper part of your body. Accordingly, when you have your knee on somebody's neck, you don't have to apply as much weight to keep it from moving.

Next, he was cuffed in the back of the cop car. But that didn't keep him from putting up a fight. And to help sell the anti-White hype, to my knowledge the video hasn't yet been released that shows how Floyd got from the back seat to where he ended up at. No doubt it was because he was still resisting, kicking and whatever else.

No.

Forum List

Back