DOJ FINALLY Arrests J6er Who Fired Gun Off from the Scaffolding on Jan. 6 --- Recovered Old Tweets Reveal Him Claiming He's An Ex-Fed

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
And he's a Hispanic!!!!

He went free because he didn't fit the optics. Plus his tweets reveal him claiming to be an ex-fed. He showed up at the capitol wearing all black and knee pads.

And he's a Hispanic!!!!

He went free because he didn't fit the optics. Plus his tweets reveal him claiming to be an ex-fed. He showed up at the capitol wearing all black and knee pads.

LOL When the J6 retards get arrested quickly, you idiots claim it is a conspiracy. And when they don't get arrested right away, you idiots also claim that it is a conspiracy. Make up your mind. :laughing0301:

• Banned
Update!

Wow.

"When Salt Lake City police questioned John Banuelos in the fatal stabbing of a teenager on July 4, 2021, he confessed to the killing, claiming self-defense. Then he asked detectives an unusual question.
Man, should I just tell the FBI to come get me or what?” Banuelos asked, according to an interview transcript first reported by Utah’s KSL.
The FBI was indeed looking for Banuelos. Five months earlier, it had uploaded pictures of him to its “most wanted” page of suspected participants in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Banuelos had been filmed flashing a gun at reporters on Capitol grounds, in apparent violation of a firearms ban. Soon after the FBI uploaded Banuelos’s picture, internet sleuths identified him and sent his name to the agency. And in his interview with Salt Lake City Police, Banuelos appeared to confirm those sleuths’ conclusion, suggesting police “look me up.”

"Yeah, I went inside and I’m the one with the video with the gun right here,” he told officers.

He wasn’t charged in the stabbing. And two years later, he hasn’t been charged in the Capitol riot - Daily Beast, August 6, 2023

And he's a Hispanic!!!!

Wouldn't surprise me if all these non-ex-fed MAGA people when they get arrested will say they're "ex-fed".... just feeds the fire.

Forum List

Back