George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

Did anyone see the pictures of the burial of King George?

Silly as hell. Gaudy as hell. That stupid white carriage is more elaborate than what the King of France got.

it would not have been so bad if Sharpton had kept his silly maudlin mouth shut

The 'family' deserves no respect, either, after allowing vermin like Sharpton to use them for a photo op and stupid harangue.

I don't think his family or any negro deserves any respect. Even those who do something good with their lives. Because on a whole, it is a messed up species of human. One of the best ways to be defeated is to try and separate the "good" ones from the bad ones.

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.
Would like to see this video as opposed to a description. Thanks.

the local media ran it a couple of times here, then the edited ones took over. We'll see if the whole videos make it to trial or the edited ones.
and, even with the edited vids, it's obvious the officer's knee is not resting entirely on the guy's neck, most of the weight is obviously on the left shoulder blade. It's giant farce from start to finish, and the GOP is making a big mistake by jumping on the cop killer bandwagon.

Don't cops wear body cams? I saw a video from the outside of what appeared to be Floyd putting up a struggle in the back seat of the cop car. Wouldn't one of the body cams actually show him struggling? If it did, I guess that explains why they don't show it. I think people being quarantined because of the coronavirus has driven them stupid. Maybe they are taking out their anger of the coronavirus on the hero cop Derik Chauvin.

the question you are actually asking is-----if George Loyd had not been arrested, might he still be alive? ----ill but alive. I think so. But it's like citing the victim of a fatal car accident ---slip and slide on ice---and asking
"if that ice had not been there---would the man still be alive"
There is another issue----was the 20 really
counterfeit? If it was, we are left with sick old man,
commits a crime, resists arrest, and dies in the course of his arrest. I believe the most likely cause of death was a cardiac event. -----infarction or arrhythmia (stress, longterm Meth use, Hypertension, diabetes)
I do not believe that he was CRUSHED TO DEATH

I think the initial autopsy more or less said that - he died from a cardiac event, which was due to what the cop was doing to him.
At the end of the day, the way the cop treated him was very poor and was a cause to leading to that event.

Your ice analogy is a poor one. Ice is an act of god. If Floyd was handcuffed, slipped on some ice, knocked his head and died, that would be a more apt comparison.
To be equal to the Floyd case I would say that a car driving 100mph on ice is reckless and if there was an accident, the outrageous speed would be a cause and the driver culpable.

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.

the local media ran it a couple of times here, then the edited ones took over. We'll see if the whole videos make it to trial or the edited ones.
and, even with the edited vids, it's obvious the officer's knee is not resting entirely on the guy's neck, most of the weight is obviously on the left shoulder blade. It's giant farce from start to finish, and the GOP is making a big mistake by jumping on the cop killer bandwagon.

Don't cops wear body cams? I saw a video from the outside of what appeared to be Floyd putting up a struggle in the back seat of the cop car. Wouldn't one of the body cams actually show him struggling? If it did, I guess that explains why they don't show it. I think people being quarantined because of the coronavirus has driven them stupid. Maybe they are taking out their anger of the coronavirus on the hero cop Derik Chauvin.

The body cams can be edited, and given who will be given access to them, it will be interesting to see if they make it into court intact, which I highly doubt. The one I saw was taken through the right rear passenger window, with the Darwin Award winning POS ranting about something and kicking his legs. Given his size, he couldn't kick them far, but the front seat was moving. Sooner or later he would have figured out how to bust the windows out. From the crazed look on his face, he probably would have stroked out in the car as well. I wouldn't have let him out if it were me, not without pulling out at least a tazer, which don't really work that well with doped up assholes.

Last edited:
Did anyone see the pictures of the burial of King George?

Silly as hell. Gaudy as hell. That stupid white carriage is more elaborate than what the King of France got.

it would not have been so bad if Sharpton had kept his silly maudlin mouth shut

The 'family' deserves no respect, either, after allowing vermin like Sharpton to use them for a photo op and stupid harangue.

I don't think his family or any negro deserves any respect. Even those who do something good with their lives. Because on a whole, it is a messed up species of human. One of the best ways to be defeated is to try and separate the "good" ones from the bad ones.

I think culture has a lot more to do with it; the children should be taken away from them as babies and raised in a better environment. We would see an immediate improvement the first generation, and by the third generation most of them would be fine. We can't all be geniuses, and not many jobs need any geniuses to do them. I know several blacks raised by good Christian families, are good patriots, and work hard, and used to do Meals On Wheels to elderly shut ins who were fine people. I would guess maybe 30% are salvagable, even after decades of being fed bullshit they don't express much anger, and know prejudice works both ways and know the difference between 'racism' and prejudice. They don't like gangbangers and George Floyd types. We can just deport the rest, no loss, and the same with a lot of the white Burb Brat trash; about 70% of them can go away, too. We don't need more than 180-200 million people anyway, and would get by fine with 120 -160 million, so we have lots of leeway there.

And Floyd wasn't randomly stopped for no reason. He was caught engaging in crime. Cliven was simply trying to do the legal honest work he had done his whole life.
Wrong. The police witnessed no crime. Floyd was accused of committing a crime, that's all. The word of a store clerk does not make it a crime and does not justify killing. It also does not prove Floyd knew he was passing a fake bill.
Floyd's friend tried to pass the counterfeit bill and the clerk refused to take it...so the friend goes outside and then Floyd goes into the store and uses the same bill to buy cigarettes. When the clerk realized it was counterfeit he told Floyd to give back the cigs but Floyd walked out. That was when the cops were called! He knew it was counterfeit...he didn't care.

Problem I have is it shows Floyd being placed into the police car, but not how he ended up on the ground, with the police officer's knee on his neck. Most likely he tried to escape and there was an altercation. It still doesn't excuse what the officer did as he had him completely under his control. However, if there was an escape attempt followed by a physical altercation on tape, then it's going to be harder to convict on anything other the original manslaughter charge. Which will lead to more rioting, burning and looting, and I bet will be timed to happen right before next November 3.

Problem I have is it shows Floyd being placed into the police car, but not how he ended up on the ground, with the police officer's knee on his neck. Most likely he tried to escape and there was an altercation. It still doesn't excuse what the officer did as he had him completely under his control. However, if there was an escape attempt followed by a physical altercation on tape, then it's going to be harder to convict on anything other the original manslaughter charge. Which will lead to more rioting, burning and looting, and I bet will be timed to happen right before next November 3.

I don't know how many minutes of video the body cams hold, and they don't have rear cams in the squad cars, apparently. In any case, it's clear that the officer is not putting his full weight on Floyd's neck, his knee is more on his shoulder blade, and as Quarantine pointed out his foot is on the ground bearing weight as well. the ass hole just stroked himself out, is all.

I don't know how many minutes of video the body cams hold, and they don't have rear cams in the squad cars, apparently. In any case, it's clear that the officer is not putting his full weight on Floyd's neck, his knee is more on his shoulder blade, and as Quarantine pointed out his foot is on the ground bearing weight as well. the ass hole just stroked himself out, is all.
It's going to be hard to prove that the officer didn't contribute or cause asphyxiation or a stroke. He should have also taken into consideration how fucked and or high Floyd was.

And Floyd wasn't randomly stopped for no reason. He was caught engaging in crime. Cliven was simply trying to do the legal honest work he had done his whole life.
Wrong. The police witnessed no crime. Floyd was accused of committing a crime, that's all. The word of a store clerk does not make it a crime and does not justify killing. It also does not prove Floyd knew he was passing a fake bill.
Floyd's friend tried to pass the counterfeit bill and the clerk refused to take it...so the friend goes outside and then Floyd goes into the store and uses the same bill to buy cigarettes. When the clerk realized it was counterfeit he told Floyd to give back the cigs but Floyd walked out. That was when the cops were called! He knew it was counterfeit...he didn't care.

They really like screwing over convenience store clerks. Sending a bully like Floyd back in would be par for the course.

It's going to be hard to prove that the officer didn't contribute or cause asphyxiation or a stroke. He should have also taken into consideration how fucked and or high Floyd was.

Well, there is no evidence for the offcier causing asphyxiation, and Floyd's stroke is entirely due to his own drug abuse and poor health. We know he could breathe because he could talk for several minutes, which would be impossible if he wasn't breathing.

Some asshole being fucked up or high is not a reason for officers to risk injury to themselves.

there is more------the SORROUNDING CROWD. The cops there had to worry about what the surrounding crowd would do if they took their hands off of George. What were those people doing there? They never saw a person arrested before? I mention the crowds because of things I have seen------crowds very hostile toward police------things I know about---RESCUES of
handcuffed people. -----but I am not in Minnesota

The one thing you either are unaware of or ignoring is the Use of Force Continuum which (to the best of my knowledge) is pounded into law enforcement officers in this nation over and over again. Basically it means if the subject escalates you escalate, if the subject de-escalated, you de-escalate. Let that sink in........
Floyd was on the ground and cuffed with multiple officers around him and was not resisting at that point, de-escalation, the officer should at that point have stood up and if Floyd had re-escalated then the officers could have easily re-subdued him. The officer kneeling on Floyd's neck the whole time should have known this and stood up when Floyd began complaining that he couldn't breathe, the officer made a bad decision that cost a man his life. At best the officer was negligent based on the Use of Force Continuum.
If you can't breath you can't repeatedly say "I can't breath".

The one thing you either are unaware of or ignoring is the Use of Force Continuum which (to the best of my knowledge) is pounded into law enforcement officers in this nation over and over again. Basically it means if the subject escalates you escalate, if the subject de-escalated, you de-escalate. Let that sink in........
Floyd was on the ground and cuffed with multiple officers around him and was not resisting at that point, de-escalation, the officer should at that point have stood up and if Floyd had re-escalated then the officers could have easily re-subdued him. The officer kneeling on Floyd's neck the whole time should have known this and stood up when Floyd began complaining that he couldn't breathe, the officer made a bad decision that cost a man his life. At best the officer was negligent based on the Use of Force Continuum.

feeling short of breath is one of the symptoms of
a myocardial infarction or some other cardiac
events. My impression is that the man died of a
cardiac event-----not being crushed

I Truly wish he had removed his knee from the guy and turned him over to make sure he was alright. I am angry with the Police officer for that particular thing.....but I do not feel as though humanity has lost anything great.....Floyd was a career criminal with a path of innocent victims behind him. His end was inevitable.

JO

Losing Floyd was a loss to some but humanity's loss was the loss of liberty. When the police kill someone unnecessarily, whether or not the cops go to prison for it, we all lose a bit of liberty because our behavior around police is always colored just a little bit by the knowledge that we have of police abuses.

No, Floyd wasn't destined for greatness and humanity would not normally have missed him. Had he died of drugs or a random shooting in Little Mogadishu, we would not have cared. We care because his government killed him and when government kills we should all care or, one day, expect government to come for us, too.

Or, alternatively, we can submit to the will of government, keep our mouths shut, follow orders, and worry less about them killing us. But even then, we can't be sure. What happens when government is run by a bunch of privileged white boys in skinny jeans and they decide that our privilege (while ignoring their own privilege) means that we're not redeemable and they decide to eliminate us?

I have dealt EXTENSIVELY with the outcome of interaction between cops and criminals. -----and
extensively with both as individuals. And extensively with the outcome of interactions between criminals and -----others. I have concluded that cops tend to be
better people than criminals and few chronic criminals
can be helped into "normalcy" Help does not come by ignoring crime. IN FACT, ignoring crime renders the criminal not only reckless but prone to
extreme violence

Sure thing there "doc"........... Most people use the phrase "I can't breathe" (not breath) when they are having difficulty breathing, it's kind of a generic phrase. It also comes out hoarse and raspy. Not surprised low education critters wouldn't know that......... Uummmmm........

feeling short of breath is one of the symptoms of
a myocardial infarction or some other cardiac
events. My impression is that the man died of a
cardiac event-----not being crushed
Quite plausible possibility.

The body cams can be edited, and given who will be given access to them, it will be interesting to see if they make it into court intact, which I highly doubt. The one I saw was taken through the right rear passenger window, with the Darwin Award winning POS ranting about something and kicking his legs. Given his size, he couldn't kick them far, but the front seat was moving. Sooner or later he would have figured out how to bust the windows out. From the crazed look on his face, he probably would have stroked out in the car as well. I wouldn't have let him out if it were me, not without pulling out at least a tazer, which don't really work that well with doped up assholes.

Technology is pretty good these days. They can tell if a video has been edited. If anything, they are most likely to somehow "disappear." As for the other officers, I'm wondering what kind of carrot they will have dangled in front of them to tell lies about the whole thing. Also, I will have to try and look for that body cam video. Because I've never seen any.

Also, as I have been telling the anti-Whit shit stirrers around here, not that much force was being put on Floyd's neck. Because at one point he even managed to lift his head, neck and officer Chauvin's knee a little. Not to breathe. But because he was still struggling.

None of that matters. All that matters is that Floyd had the cops called on him. And he resisted. Or maybe committed suicide by cop to enrich his family.

Forum List

Back