Sheriff: I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns.

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Message from Polk County Florida Sheriff:

We have received information in social media that some of the criminals were going to take their criminal conduct into the neighborhoods. I would tell them, if you value your life, they probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County. Because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns; I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be in their homes tonight with their guns loaded, and if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns. So, leave the community alone.​

I concur.

Yeah...ANTIFA talk a big game...but we all know that will never happen. Even those people are not that stupid.

Yeah...ANTIFA talk a big game...but we all know that will never happen. Even those people are not that stupid.
They can hope... lol
Antifa are a bunch of dumb young dipshits who were sold a bad mind frame by some real asshole professors who abused their position to commit treason. Whatever happens to these kids or the assholes who taught them is all right with me. They want to end my world, I hope their world ends. 20 years in jail would be good for them.

But the black hood rats are that stupid, and they if they think they have white Democrat's money and support , and many of them will probably try. They are very expendable as far as leftists are concerned and have no other political use but violence and destruction, after all.

They well run a few test cases, and go from there. They will target blue collar white communities, Then they will run around and prosecute every white who defends themselves, and apparently the GOP will back them up, if Georgia and MiniHapless are any clue. Rich white enclaves will be left alone, since they are perfectly fine with tossing white proles to the animals as long as it keeps the savages away from their neighborhoods.

Last edited:

But the black hood rats are that stupid, and they if they think they have white Democrat's money and support , and many of them will probably try. They are very expendable as far as leftists are concerned and have no other political use but violence and destruction, after all.

They well run a few test cases, and go from there. They will target blue collar white communities, Then they will run around and prosecute every white who defends themselves, and apparently the GOP will back them up, if Georgia and MiniHapless are any clue. Rich white enclaves will be left alone, since they are perfectly fine with tossing white proles to the animals as long as it keeps the savages away from their neighborhoods.
Groids don't require political unrest to do home invasions. That is normal M.O. for them. You should always be on lookout for that.

Forum List

Back