"Gentleman" considered harmful in US

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
This may be considered politically correct in relation to the British-German merchant type of man, but the American cowboy is not "gentl". Therefore, before using it, it should be agreed upon. It might be politically correct on the East Coast, but it's unacceptable on the Great Plains, it offends an American, just like calling him a faggot.

American girls don't like gentl guys. Don't be a gentle shit and a fagot then you'll be worthy of an American woman.

I beg to differ. And I know far more about American women than you do.

Yes, there are those women who want the bad boy or whatever. But the gentleman can always succeed. It is not being a faggot to treat others with respect. To open doors for a woman. To hold her chair to seat her. A gentleman won't start shit. But we can certainly finish it if need be.

A gentleman is the last bastion of chivalry.

I beg to differ. And I know far more about American women than you do.

Yes, there are those women who want the bad boy or whatever. But the gentleman can always succeed. It is not being a faggot to treat others with respect. To open doors for a woman. To hold her chair to seat her. A gentleman won't start shit. But we can certainly finish it if need be.

A gentleman is the last bastion of chivalry.
He makes it up as he goes along. The west is one big rodeo.

I refuse to to to England. I like to think of it as one big Renaissance Faire and don't want to be disappointed. Or at least Charles Dickens in a perpetual Christmas.

Don't ever come here, RuPaul, it will dash your dreams.

• Banned
I refuse to to to England. I like to think of it as one big Renaissance Faire and don't want to be disappointed. Or at least Charles Dickens in a perpetual Christmas.

Don't ever come here, RuPaul, it will dash your dreams.
In America it remains, in Europe it does not exist at all. Therefore, there is nothing to be disappointed here. I know that the Left Plague has swept the world, and America has not been left behind. But in America until recently there was Reagan and a male culture.

All American sports are very hard except basketball. And basketball is essentially a black sport.

It is not anti-feminism. Being chivalrous does not mean you think less of women. It means you think more of yourself, and hold yourself to a higher standard.
It means that you deny gender equality cretin.
The feminists themselves disagree with you.

All American sports are very hard except basketball. And basketball is essentially a black sport.

You've obviously never played basketball at a competitive level or on an inner city court. It is hard and it can be brutal.

But even in the harder sports, the more physical ones, there is sportsmanship. That is closely related to being a gentleman.

There was a very famous college football coach named Bear Bryant. He famously told his players "When you line up across from a man, you challenge him. You knock him down hard. Then you put your hand out and help him up. You pat him on the back and tell him you'll be back to do it again". You win with class.

It means that you deny gender equality cretin.
The feminists themselves disagree with you.

Only the most radical, extremist feminists disagree with me.

I am not opening the door for them because I think them incapable of doing it for themselves. I do it to show respect for them.

It does not deny equality at all.

You've obviously never played basketball at a competitive level or on an inner city court. It is hard and it can be brutal.
Basketball is a soft sport, with strong restrictions on pushing and hitting. I meant it by hardness. I don't know how to say it correctly in English.

But even in the harder sports, the more physical ones, there is sportsmanship. That is closely related to being a gentleman.

The sportsmanship is there anyway, but the styles differ. For example, British boxing is soft and the emphasis is on deception and viscosity. This is soft style.

Basketball is a soft sport, with strong restrictions on pushing and hitting. I meant it by hardness. I don't know how to say it correctly in English.

I have gotten plenty of bruises playing basketball. It was all about whether it was seen and called.

When I played Parks & Rec basketball, I wasn't very good. I'm tall but built wrong for the game. But I had one technique that never failed. Early in the game, if I got the ball I would charge down for a layup. Some guy always set up to block me. I would plow over him. I rarely made that shot, and I drew a foul. But he remembered. After that, every time I charged down the court, he moved or he flinched.

The sportsmanship is there anyway, but the styles differ. For example, British boxing is soft and the emphasis is on deception and viscosity. This is soft style.

Sportsmanship is not always there. Too many will do whatever it takes, even vicious cheap shots.

There was a very famous college football coach named Bear Bryant. He famously told his players "When you line up across from a man, you challenge him. You knock him down hard. Then you put your hand out and help him up. You pat him on the back and tell him you'll be back to do it again". You win with class.
This is again chivalry and not British huckstering. The British style is usually treacherous, with triks and trash talk. This is contrary to chivalry and masculine style.

I have gotten plenty of bruises playing basketball. It was all about whether it was seen and called.

When I played Parks & Rec basketball, I wasn't very good. I'm tall but built wrong for the game. But I had one technique that never failed. Early in the game, if I got the ball I would charge down for a layup. Some guy always set up to block me. I would plow over him. I rarely made that shot, and I drew a foul. But he remembered. After that, every time I charged down the court, he moved or he flinched.
No matter. Basketball politics encourage softness and it was from bery begining

Forum List

Back