It's Hard For Me To Believe That This Amount Of Stupidity Exists In America

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Thank God the child is alright, but things could have ended so badly. This child should be taken away from its mother and adopted out to a family that will actually love it and protect it. Thank the Lord for the man who called the police and she should have gone to jail over this.

Thank God the child is alright, but things could have ended so badly. This child should be taken away from its mother and adopted out to a family that will actually love it and protect it. Thank the Lord for the man who called the police and she should have gone to jail over this.

I found that out after about 3000 posts here. I use to say how Astounding the stoopidity is here. I don't say it anymore. It is Gospel Fact

I never realized how retarded some people are since I come from a normal neck of the woods

Sadly. About 25% of these heat stroke victims are intentional for insurance or some other evil

I didn't quite see it from the video, did she leave the keys in the car, with the air on? And the doors locked?

. . oh, I see this was back in May.

"Brunswick, Ohio -- Police were called following a complaint of a baby being left alone in a car. Upon arrival to the scene officers found out the car was unlocked. The mother, later identified as Kayla Jenkins, was charged with the following: - Endangering Children She was found guilty in a Mayor's Court and was charged a $330 fine, I'm not sure if she faced any more charges, the website only is saying a fine."

I think some of this people who we hear/read about in the news only do or say what they do or say just so that they can get a name for themselves and obviously they do not give a flying what kind of name is it that they make for themselves. Just as long as they have one, they couldn't be anymore ecstatic.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Stupidity knows no national boundary. More to the point: I agree with you, no doubt here on this one for she obviously has a size 90 neck & a size 1 head. Some people are just born stupid but as in this case as is so obvious, some folks really work @ it!!!

Thank God the child is alright
That child is NOT alright.

This is just the first of its troubles, these have just begun. If this mom was this neglectful once, if this mom does not seek professional help for postpartum symptoms, it is not going to get the start on life that it needs. This girl seems more concerned about her life, than the life of the kid. IMO

Relatives need to intervene quickly, or the childs growth WILL be stunted.

Some of the top comments on the video;

"The fact that she’s completely emotionless the whole time the officer confronts her and checks her id is just crazy to me"

"After getting over my initial FURY over what that woman did I can now see that she clearly is not well. Possibly postpartum depression kind of thing, she’s not showing that child ANY kind of love or affection, she needs help and the child needs protecting."

"the fact she never even went to check on her baby before the cop literally told her to blows my mind. This clearly isn’t her first time doing this…"

"The fact that she is more concerned about making sure her mother isn’t informed about her lack of compassion for her child is very disturbing."

I didn't quite see it from the video, did she leave the keys in the car, with the air on? And the doors locked?

I'm not sure about all of that, all I know is that the car was running.

. . oh, I see this was back in May

I wasn't sure of the time frame, I just know that for some strange reason it was recommended to me on YouTube.

That child is NOT alright.

This is just the first of its troubles, these have just begun. If this mom was this neglectful once, if this mom does not seek professional help for postpartum symptoms, it is not going to get the start on life that it needs. This girl seems more concerned about her life, than the life of the kid. IMO

Relatives need to intervene quickly, or the childs growth WILL be stunted.

Some of the top comments on the video;

"The fact that she’s completely emotionless the whole time the officer confronts her and checks her id is just crazy to me"

"After getting over my initial FURY over what that woman did I can now see that she clearly is not well. Possibly postpartum depression kind of thing, she’s not showing that child ANY kind of love or affection, she needs help and the child needs protecting."

"the fact she never even went to check on her baby before the cop literally told her to blows my mind. This clearly isn’t her first time doing this…"

"The fact that she is more concerned about making sure her mother isn’t informed about her lack of compassion for her child is very disturbing."

Yeah, I know. I saw all of that.

Why so hard to believe? :dunno:

meh.....not hard at all.

True, good point.

If the car was running with the AC on and she just ran into a small store for a moment, people are making wildly too big a deal of this. Sheeeeesh.

Last edited:
First of all it wasn't a moment. Second of all it takes one split second for the child to get abducted. I love your political views Circe, but that's downright child endangerment.

I found that out after about 3000 posts here. I use to say how Astounding the stoopidity is here. I don't say it anymore. It is Gospel Fact

I never realized how retarded some people are since I come from a normal neck of the woods
And totally good with putting that stupidity on open display on a daily basis.

Oh, what, did I miss the consensus vote that we're all supposed to do a big hate on this woman?

I notice it's never the MEN who have to schlepp the kid to and from, to and from, the stupid car seats, into a cart you have to fetch from somewhere on the lot, lock in the screaming kid, try to buy something and schlepp it out again, put the kid in the stupid car seat and on and on. No, that would be WOMEN that have to do all that. But I bet the tattle-tale who called the cops on her was a man; men love to control women and get women in trouble. Just like all the anti-abortion guys who want to knock women up and then ensure she has to raise their unwanted illegitimate get for 18 years on her own.

Do you really think 25% of heat stroke incidents are self inflicted or intentionally done to children to make money? Are there any statistics to support this?
I'm a life and health underwriter qualified since Reagan's 1st term. We've written 1000's of policies

I remember this stat from yrs ago by memory at 25%.

But let's take a look. I believe it is higher than 17% That 17% were proven. So I'll still go what I heard

You'll never get bullshit from me. I have no need to say any

17 out of 100 caregivers do this intentionally. Yes Democrats mostly I'm sure. Some births are even planned for this for insurance purposes.............No SHIT!!!

If they car was running with the AC on and she just ran into a small store for a moment, people are making wildly too big a deal of this. Sheeeeesh.

He's too young. My father used to leave me in the car and run into the convenience store real quick to pay for gas and stuff, but I was like seven or eight years old. That kid is like two? Absolutely not.

Forum List

Back