Genetic tests and Identity

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I turned out to be what I always was and how I always "felt" like. For example. I knew Im Serb, Serbian-Roma ok. But I also said a few times to people that Im a jew and "felt" like one. Eventhough I didnt know anything about genetics or such. I said to a guy Im a jew, and he said "No Jews are not brown" and I said "Some are white but a few are brown". I also always felt a bit german, I was a bit "wigger" and now Im all that genetically in small amounts. German mtdna, 3% Jewish, 0.3% black etc. And of course serbian and serbian roma. Also I felt like a roman and greek. I told some guys they are barbarians and Im a civilised roman, now on mytrueancestry Im roman and ancient greek. Coincidence or someone knew that about me and gave me those results?

I think your time would be better spent seeing a psychiatrist and getting tested for mental illness

" Missing Screws "

* Lost Senses *

Whatever a " jew " is supposed to mean is not a race and whatever the term " muslim " is supposed to mean is also not a race .

There are genetic religions of torahnism and qurayshism and debase pretenses that either applies outside of the respective city states of israel and hejaz .

Both genetic religions are related with an eponymous patriarch ( isaac , ishmael ) descendant from shem ( semites , semitic - brown eumalanin ) .

Japhetites - Wikipedia
In medieval ethnography, the world was believed to have been divided into three large-scale racial groupings, corresponding to the three classical continents: the Semitic peoples of Asia, the Hamitic peoples of Africa and the Japhetic peoples of Europe.
The term has been used in modern times as a designation in physical anthropology, ethnography and comparative linguistics. In anthropology, it was used in a racial sense for "white people" (the Caucasian race).

Gomer - Wikipedia

Hamites - Wikipedia
In the mid-19th century, the term Hamitic acquired a new anthropological meaning, as scholars asserted that they could discern a "Hamitic race" that was distinct from the "Negroid" populations of Sub-Saharan Africa.

Y-chromosomal Adam - Wikipedia
Mitochondrial Eve - Wikipedia

"We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine."
H.L. Mencken. No truer words were ever uttered.

Forum List

Back